Photo

[Tutorial] Orange Pi One - adding USB, analog audio out, TV out, mic and IR receiver

33 replies to this topic

#31 Jefrisingh

Jefrisingh

• Senior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:18 AM

I've managed to solder AV-OUT, Audio Out and Mic In to the solder points. AV and audio out work without problem but Mic In has noise on output. I've tested all point (Positive, Negative and Bias) but all of them has  noise on output even with my designed Pre-amp.

With OrangePi Mini2 I solder the pre-amp to mic pins and there is no noise. Is there any difference between solder points on mini2 microphone on board and solder points on Opi ONE ?

Can you please tell me what's wrong and the correct way to plug a microphone to the board ? 

Can you please give me the block diagram for audio out,TV out and mute for Orange pi LIte , i can solder from LIneOutR,LineOutL,TVout,Mute but i don't know where to connect in GIPO port for another lead 

#32 Bobby

Bobby

• Senior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:00 PM

I've managed to solder AV-OUT, Audio Out and Mic In to the solder points. AV and audio out work without problem but Mic In has noise on output. I've tested all point (Positive, Negative and Bias) but all of them has  noise on output even with my designed Pre-amp.

With OrangePi Mini2 I solder the pre-amp to mic pins and there is no noise. Is there any difference between solder points on mini2 microphone on board and solder points on Opi ONE ?

Can you please tell me what's wrong and the correct way to plug a microphone to the board ? 

How have you managed to get av-out to work? ive hooked up the correct wires and get no image...

Any software changes needed to get the tv-out to work?

#33 burnutec

burnutec

• Senior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hi guys , i'm about to make the av out mod on my opi-lite, and i have a question , because i want to use it as an " gaming console" and the hdmi output on my board always produce out of frame image , so i give it a try on AV , the main question is , tv out will work rightaway , or i need to make changes in config files ? I will be using retrorange pi 3 os. Soldering is not a problem for me , but i want to make sure if worth it.

In android i could adjust screens size to fit my tv screen , but armbian cant do this , i have 720p tv.

Waiting your good news :) cheers. 

#34 Levas Černovas

Levas Černovas

• Senior Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:15 PM

Hi, does video out working on android ?