"g_multi" and "g_hid" module not starting

Nyctophilia

Hello Armbian-community. I'll make this short:

I've got a NanoPi M1 running with the latest available "Armbian_5.25_Nanopim1_Debian_jessie_default_3.4.113.img"-image on a 16GB Class 10 microSD.

When trying to run "modprobe g_multi" as root, the following error occurs: modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'g_multi': No such device

I want to have a multifunctional gadget via the OTG-port. It should mount ISO files as CD-ROM (in which I succeeded so far with:

"modprobe g_mass_storage file=/home/user/iso.iso stall=0 cdrom=1 && echo 2 > /sys/bus/platform/devices/sunxi_usb_udc/otg_role")

and

forward keyboard strokes made at the shell as a HID-Device, which also fails: (modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'g_hid': No such device)

I'm new to MCU-Development. Any hints? Do I have to compile modules like "g_multi" and "g_hid" into the kernel first? Which modules should I take (from where, which source).

I'm sorry if it annoys you and sounds all noobish to you, but I really don't know what do do any further. I read through the documentation on how to compile the kernel incl. modules yourself, but I just don't know how to proceed, because it confuses me a little that those modules seem to be already in the current image and they are just not working. I just need someone to point me into the right direction.

Thank you!

Edit:

I further played around with the cd-rom emulation. Is there a way to set a Vendor/Product-Name? I tried to fiddle around with the following parameters, but nothing changed at BIOS/Windows/Ubuntu.

In addition to the above, the gadget also accepts the following
139   parameters defined by the composite framework (they are common to
140   all composite gadgets so just a quick listing):
142   - idVendor      -- USB Vendor ID (16 bit integer)
143   - idProduct     -- USB Product ID (16 bit integer)
144   - bcdDevice     -- USB Device version (BCD) (16 bit integer)
145   - iManufacturer -- USB Manufacturer string (string)
146   - iProduct      -- USB Product string (string)
147   - iSerialNumber -- SerialNumber string (sting)

It just says "USB:"@ BIOS, and "USB-Device" under the DVD/CD-ROM Section@Windows Devicemanager.