RPi-monitor remove - fix

antricos

Hello! 

I'm new here and i would like to ask a question.

I have installed rpimonitor on an Orange PI zero but doesn't work so good (graphs doesn't show) so i decided to uninstall.

However I cannot! It removes "some" of it but I still get the rpi monitor screen at 8888 port...

I tried 

sudo apt autoremove rpimonitor

sudo apt-get purge rpimonitor

Can somebody help me remove it completely?  

I installed it with this command sudo armbianmonitor -r

Thanks!!!

Found a solution.

Because I installed it with this command sudo armbianmonitor -r i couldn't remove it with sudo apt autoremove rpimonitor.

However this is what I did :

1. sudo apt autoremove rpimonitor (uninstall some portion of the unofficial package)

2. sudo apt-get install rpimonitor (install the official package)

3. sudo apt autoremove rpimonitor (uninstall official package completely)

Cheers!

Hello! Sorry to hear that, however I managed to fix the official rpimonitor to work correctly on the Orange Pi zero. (pictures attached)

I managed ti fix the Temperature, Memory, SD Card and also used for the cpu gauges the Allwinner_H3_Extended.conf file found here from bronco's post.

After installing the official package I made some changes to the separate .conf files. I will attach them here if anyone needs them.

If anyone want to use them the put Allwinner_H3_Extended.conf, memory.conf, sdcard.conf, temperature.conf to /etc/rpimonitor/template and data.conf to /etc/rpimonitor/  after backing up the original files. If anyone needs more info I can explain what changes I made.

Cheers!

1.JPG

2.JPG

files.rar