Fix a damage SD card

sadegh

I did something wrong,that is why both of my SD cards are not good. Is a possibility to fix them?

Another important question: Exist a SD card with installed Armbian, especial for people with less technical knowledge_they can insert the Sd card,and it works_!

If you're inexperienced maybe the best idea is to simply follow the 'Getting started' guide step by step: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/#how-to-prepare-a-sd-card

(so prior to flashing with Etcher always testing the SD card first with F3 or H2testw and in case this is an SD card that was already in use you might want to reset it to 'factory performance' with 'SD Formatter' in the next step still prior to flashing with Etcher -- everything explained in the link above)

There are many ways to fix a damage SD card. I often use the command prompt and rename these two methods. Here are the steps:
Use a command prompt:
Connect the damaged SD card to your computer > Go to "My Computer" > Under the "Devices and Drives" section, locate the SD card and write down its drive letter > Run the command prompt and type "chkdsk h:/ r", Where "h" is the letter of the drive > check if the problem has been successfully resolved.

Rename:
Open Disk Management > Find SD Card > Right click and select "Change drive letter and path" > Apply changes > Reboot the system and connect the SD card again > Check the SD card.