Armbian-based wireless neighborhood website?

JoeyBeelinkX2

I've liked the idea of having a little message board that was off the www and only accessible with wireless devices from the neighbors.  It would be fine if the wireless were handled by a router and then use an adapter from Gigabit-to-USB port on an H3 device. 

I was wondering if anyone's tried that or has a favorite home cloud they'd recommend? There are various turnkey LAMP servers that could be installed to Armbian but it's a jungle out there.  Messaging, message board, file sharing (or at least a repository), and maybe some kind of camera sharing. The camera sharing is because this is sometimes a dangerous neighborhood, and it'd be a big luxury if one neighbor head's up us with a live stream.    

I have an extra micro SD card to experiment with, so I welcome anyone to brainstorm and explore if this is possible.

I've liked the idea of having a little message board that was off the www and only accessible with wireless devices from the neighbors.  It would be fine if the wireless were handled by a router and then use an adapter from Gigabit-to-USB port on an H3 device. 

I was wondering if anyone's tried that or has a favorite home cloud they'd recommend? There are various turnkey LAMP servers that could be installed to Armbian but it's a jungle out there.  Messaging, message board, file sharing (or at least a repository), and maybe some kind of camera sharing. The camera sharing is because this is sometimes a dangerous neighborhood, and it'd be a big luxury if one neighbor head's up us with a live stream.    

I have an extra micro SD card to experiment with, so I welcome anyone to brainstorm and explore if this is possible.

If Wireless is handled by a router that should be very simple: a web server as Apache or nginx, desired software and a compatible connected camera (ip or usb).

Enviado desde mi Jolla mediante Tapatalk