I install Armbian to OrangePilite But Why is there no image or green blank screen

pelitt

Hi I've used it before, Then I wanted to re-install armbian desktop edition I installed it on the card but I got the error like this. No image or green blank screen

I have installed another image, the screen resolution etc at first. Wrote that the kernel came loaded after the blank green screen came out.

Please help me figure out how I can solve this problem

Hi i (install Armbian_5.30_Orangepilite_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.4.113_desktop) but dont show console, the screen full green and empty screen.

i try (Lubuntu_1404_For_OrangePiLite_WIFI) its okey but dont install Armbian why?

We are not clairvoyant or mind readers :P Please describe your setup as best as possible so we know what your operating environment is like.

1. Logs, when you can boot the board: armbianmonitor -u (paste URL to your forum post)

2. If your board does not boot, provide a log from serial console or at least make and attach a picture, where it stops.

3. Describe the problem the best you can and provide all necessary info that we can reproduce the problem.

hi my problem is continue but The development was

i install repeat and this screen show. after  Black screen comes up with Tv error no signal . 

When I first tried to install it, I selected the image settings in the console and it was wrong that it was selected.

If that 's why. How i will bring it back to its former state.

DSC_0013.JPG

There is something wrong ... strange. Now repeat booting with changing or adding console=serial and verbosity=9 within /boot/armbianEnv.txt that we could see more information about the problem. Also try to boot with previous version.

20 minutes ago, Igor said:

There is something wrong ... strange. Now repeat booting with changing or adding console=serial and verbosity=9 within /boot/armbianEnv.txt that we could see more information about the problem. Also try to boot with previous version.

i wll tray but how changing or adding console=serial and verbosity=9 within /boot/armbianEnv.tx i dont understand ? because putty screen not editable