Olinuxino Lime 2

marcin

This means it started with the other option? (Ubuntu Xenial) 

- which kernel?

- is your SD card OK? Are you 100% sure?

- power supply?

- can you attach serial console for debug logs?

Most of our stable images from download section are tested.

1 hour ago, marcin said:

Problem is with current release.

Which image? Link. All images? Which you try? Link.

I don't have Lime2 at my current location and can't check. Serial console is a must to debug such case.

What does not work:

1. Armbian_5.31_Lime2_Debian_jessie_next_4.11.5.img

What works:

1. Armbian_5.31_Lime2_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.4.113_desktop.img
  2. Armbian_5.25_Lime2_Debian_jessie_next_4.9.7.img
  3. Armbian_5.20_Lime2_Ubuntu_xenial_4.7.3.img

@Igor: I asked it already (IIRC two times) but where are download statistics now available?

Needed: Count of downloads from apt.armbian.com and also dl.armbian.com. If an image got downloaded eg. 50 times within 5 weeks then it can be considered either 'tested --works' or 'doesn't work but target audience is weird'. Both cases nothing to care of.

@marcin: How many times did you test each image? Did you check download integrity and used Etcher? What about serial console output? If you want us to nail problems down you need to help us identifying problems.

13 minutes ago, tkaiser said:

Needed: Count of downloads from apt.armbian.com and also dl.armbian.com. If an image got downloaded eg. 50 times within 5 weeks then it can be considered either 'tested --works' or 'doesn't work but target audience is weird'. Both cases nothing to care of.

Lime 2 image with kernel 4.11.5 (or its .torrent file) was downloaded 127 times total in last 14 days (without filtering for multiple downloads from the same IP / user-agent)

@tkaiser Download server is now Ubuntu VM running Nginx which is creating logs by default. Which log analyzer software shall we put on - to be able to simply catch such data? I really don't want to code something here.

3 minutes ago, Igor said:

Which log analyzer software shall we put on - to be able to simply catch such data? I really don't want to code something here.

GoAccess is already installed on the server, and it can generate HTML statistics (i.e. on cron schedule), but IMO we should create a separate (additional) logs without Web UI requests and without IPs to generate the statistics from.

@tkaiser

Armbian_5.31_Lime2_Debian_jessie_next_4.11.5.img I have tested 3 times. I downloaded this image twice: via link and via torrent.

I cannot debug my Olinuxino via console.

I have installed older version - Armbian_5.25_Lime2_Debian_jessie_next_4.9.7.img, and it's OK. I just send information I've noticed, to help you maintain this great project.

7 hours ago, zador.blood.stained said:

IMO we should create a separate (additional) logs without Web UI requests and without IPs to generate the statistics from.

Yes, as anonymized and focused on the relevant as possible. Will GoAccess accept filtered logs (eg. just grepping for .7z currently and eliminating IP addresses)? If so this would be great. Just to give an idea how 'popular' specific devices/variants are (but then of course we would also need torrent logs to get the whole picture if people start to use torrents extensively which I doubt somewhat given that my OPi Zero here has just seeded a few hundred GB the last months)