Kodi 17+Bananapi m2+

kavaika

Hello,I have a bananapi m2+ I would like to install kodi version 17 to the standard repositories is the only version of 15 which doesn't suit me. tell me how to install the 17 version? I'm new to Linux and don't understand much,if there is a possibility lay out the user manual which would have helped with the installation. I want to install on server version armbian and that would be after the launch of the banana pi automatically instead of a desktop was loaded kodi interface, so it is possible to do?

2 hours ago, kavaika said:

ap

it's called up, and normally not helpful to get an answer faster

you ask the same question 2 months ago. The links provided by igor didn't helped you?

Maybe this or this link gives you some information (@tkaiser, please forgive me posting bpi forum links :P). 

Starting from server version is IMO not the best idea since you need most things wich are included in desktop version... 

On 22.7.2017 at 1:27 AM, kavaika said:

I'm new to Linux and don't understand much

To my knowledge, configuration of kodi on new boards is not trivial, since this work is still done, why do you want to do this again? If Kodi 16 does not fit to your needs, you might change to a SBC on which kodi 17 is still running.