Teamviewer Pine64 A64 allwinner

Rudy Bernard

Hi,

After many attempt to installs and remove various version of teamviewer, I finally was able to make it run successfully. I try to use many architecture package even if they were not supposed to work. 

The running teamviewer is at the following link. I know it's not supposed to work but it is.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/linux/teamviewer-host_armhf.deb

Here kind of command that I used randomly (I know, not really scientific approach!)

sudo dpkg --add-architecture amd64

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386

sudo apt-get install -f

sudo apt-get update

sudo dpkg --remove-architecture amd64

It's really great, but I mess up my network parameters and my bluetooth. I can only use and change them via command line interface. This is not was I need. Everything else is fine. Unfortunately, I can't make a clean install again with teamviewer available. Is there a way to trace back how I can make teamviewer work again? I guess if it can run once, it may be able to run again.

I would be glad if someone is able to help.

EDIT:

I was able to manage the network problem so only my bluetooth isn't working properly.

I still would like to know how can I trace back the teamviewer install. 

On a new and fresh install of armbian, Teamviewer launch and I see the interface, but I'm unable to have a Client ID. I believe this related to the teamviewer daemon since the command "teamviewer daemon status" do not output the same.

I am trying to get Teamviewer or any similar software to work on my Pine64.

From the instructions I am not fully able to install Teamviewer, can you dumb it down any further.