uart3 overlay (su7i-a20-uart3.dtbo) file not working for BPI M1+ and how to adjust the .dtb file accordingly for uart3?

sunzone

I am using GPIO(CON3) pins 8 and 10 for a project. In BPI M1+, functions for those pins are PH0 and PH1 respectively.

https://bananapi.gitbooks.io/bpi-m1-bpi-m1-plus-/content/en/bpi-m1+_gpio_pin_define.html

But, when I added overlays=uart3 ,I didn't work properly . When I checked the overlay file sun7i-a20-uart3.dtbo , by changing it to .dts , I figured out that this overlay file uses PG6,PG7 pins, not PH0,PH1  pins.

So, to modify the configurations without adding uart3 overlay in the /boot/armbianEnv.txt file, I wanted to edit the /boot/dtb/sun7i-a20-bananapi-m1-plus.dtb file.

When I check the file, there are uart3_pins_a option and uart3_pins _b in the __symbols section with the path name as below.

image.png.17899f8dbed7c2447ac826c70cfc6ee5.png

Also pins assigned for each pins_a and pins_b are mentiond in the pinctrl@01c20800.

image.png.2454bab32a8bc5f7e5cc05fc40d02ebb.png

How can I activate(set) the uart3_pins_b option which is assigned to the correct pins (PH1 and PH0)for BPI M1+ ?