Hardware interrupts on pcDuino3nano

pavgod

23 minutes ago, Igor said:

Private consulting starts at 200 EUR / hour.

:lol:

12 hours ago, pavgod said:

How can it be installed/enabled ?

It is already enabled :

CONFIG_UIO=m
CONFIG_UIO_PDRV_GENIRQ=m

So, now it up to the application to use it or not ...

How did you used it in your Lubuntu experience ?

Googling "linux gpio interrupt example" will help you, for example, the second link will be :

https://yurovsky.github.io/2014/10/10/linux-uio-gpio-interrupt/

12 hours ago, Igor said:

The same message was sent to my PM a few minutes ago and I am really getting pissed off on this kind of abuse. It's 3rd this week :(

I am sorry to disturb you in such way. It goes only about question: is it available in Armbian's mainline and I'm missing smthg, or I have to patch .bts file in some way and recompile kernel.

Once more, I'm sorry...

6 hours ago, pavgod said:

It goes only about question

Quite the opposite. It's completely irrelevant what do you want. It's a trade for the time which is the far most expensive resource and for example, the one which I want to spend with my kids. Can your problem match this level? No. Can you buy time? No. I put this price tag/stupid answer, to keep people away from sending technical questions on email / PM.

Is it possible for us to provide free one to one technical support for tens of thousands of users? It's mission impossible. 

A public forum is the best what is possible.

Did you looked at this ?

20 hours ago, martinayotte said:

Googling "linux gpio interrupt example" will help you, for example, the second link will be :

https://yurovsky.github.io/2014/10/10/linux-uio-gpio-interrupt/

... and you didn't answered to that :

20 hours ago, martinayotte said:

How did you used it in your Lubuntu experience ?

On 9/16/2017 at 4:48 PM, martinayotte said:

Did you looked at this ?

... and you didn't answered to that :

Show must go. I used a temporary poor man's solution - timer interrupt and pooling hardware IRQ GPIO. But the problem still exists.

Sorry, I'm not a kernel developer. I used this board (pcDuino3nano) in my project with preinstalled lubuntu, hardware interrupts (2 GPIO's) were supported in it. Now I migrated to Armbian because of lots of new features in it. I had to patch kernel to enable SPI support, I did it myself. But the hardware GPIO interrupts are not supported in Armbian in the old way. Looks, like I need to modify .dts file or smthg else, but I cannot do it myself without guidance or example at least . Any help is welcome.