AML-S905X-CC. (Le Potato) Documentation

GromBeestje

I have recently acquired a AML-S905X-CC. (Le Potato) Single Board Computer.  The manufactures website (https://libre.computer) does not find any documentation (at least, I cannot find it)

Their website refers to the LoveRPi Forum and this forum. It is impossible to sign up to the LoveRPi Forum due the confirmation email not being sent.

This might not be the appropriated place to ask this question, but since this appears to be the only place where I can ask, I'll ask it anyway here.

If I am to power up the board, I would like to know something about the connections.  I would like to know how to connect the UART for a serial console to boot the board up. Is this the connector next to the HDMI connector  (as it has markings TX RX and GND) Furthermore, I would like to know the voltage level of this interface. Is a TTL 3.3 Volt UART interface acceptable or do I need a different voltage level?  Is there any documentation about the GPIO header available anywhere?

Do I need to do anything special to enable the UART output on this board? I have a serial connector, hooked up to GND/Tx/Rx on the header of the board, and attached screen to the device on my laptop. I boot the board and I get nothing at all on the serial connection. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong here. 

If I hook up an HDMI output I get the display from the board just fine, so I know the armbian image is working. Just don't know if I need to configure something else, or set a special baud rate for my screen session, or what. 

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. The USB-Serial device I bought listed Rx/Tx reversed. Once I swapped them just on a hunch, I got console output. 

In case anyone is searching like I was for UART settings, I'm getting successful connection using Baud 115200.