Armbian for Pine64+?

Avinash Ga

Hi,

Pine 64's delivery is in full swing and thousands of people are receiving/received their Pine64 boards (Mine is scheduled for May). One of the survey shows that majority of the people have chosen to install linux on their boards. Many people are struggling to find a good image for their boards and current some what stable image is based on already end of life 3.10 kernel and there is promising development by sunxi. I am sure that thousands will get benefited if they get Armbian for Pine64. So How about Armbian for Pine 64?

Regards,

--

Avinash

post-826-0-02037200-1459708304_thumb.png

I am skipping / postponing Pine64 so it's up to community & maker - our project is open and anyone can start supporting it. arm64 was already brought in and tested with Odroid C2 so initial work was already done. I am aware that having a good Linux support is critical for those boards but can't do much about. Linux is a community project per se while Pine64 ...

Wasnt the Pine64 developers so adamant to make it open and a good platform, guess that went south pretty fast just like all other allwinner projects when the real community doesnt have final say....