All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Your support contract: https://github.com/armbian/build#support Forum rules: https://forum.armbian.com/terms and wrong forum "Board doesn't start"
  3. fixed echo "zfs-dkms zfs-dkms/stop-build-for-32bit-kernel boolean false" | debconf-set-selections
  4. it looks like the bug is in the package; as install meant to be interactive; its not and by default N is chosen as not continue ;/
  5. Not for mainline. legacy (4.4.y to say) only.
  6. Your issue report is not a valid bug report per the Armbian bug reporting instructions (https://www.armbian.com/bugs). With limited resources the Armbian project is only able to spend time on issues where all the requested information has been provided and for only the boards/images/software that are supported. Your report is invalid for one or more of the following reasons (non-exhaustive list): it is for an unsupported board or image (CSC/EOS/WIP/edge) it is for software that is not supported (such as userspace modules installed on top of the core operating system)
  7. I downloaded this image ( Armbian_21.05.1_Rk322x-box_focal_current_5.10.34_xfce_desktop.img) and placed it in the images folder in multitool, and it worked perfectly on my mxqpro 4k rk3229,but now how do i do if i want to run the same image but by sd card ? i dont want to lose my android installed in emmc/nand, could someone do a step by step please?
  8. I have a bunch of UARTS attached to a USB hub, and I need to map them consistent to /dev/ttyUSB[x] I've done some mapping of the ports. but I don't quite know what I'm doing.. any help with some example rules would be great.. here's a sample /: Bus 04.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=ehci-platform/1p, 480M ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/4p, 480M ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic, Inc. Hub |__ Port 3: Dev 3, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/4p, 480M ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic, Inc. H
  9. On attempting to disable `sound.target` in a Nanopi Neo3 I noticed that both `alsa-state.service` and `alsa-restore.service` use the same `ConditionPathExists=!/etc/alsa/state-daemon.conf` (apparently called Card State Management Schemes). This contrasts with the unit files on my host system, with `alsa-state.service` using `ConditionPathExists=/etc/alsa/state-daemon.conf` and `alsa-restore.service` using `ConditionPathExists=!/etc/alsa/state-daemon.conf`. What is the reason for using both services within the same scheme?
  10. the formation of the core is laid down in the build patches and there is no change provided.
  11. Then it can be easily solved by adding a field like "Provides: linux-image-legacy-rockchip64" to the Debian control file of that kernel.
  12. But then it means that the system has already installed some other kernel, other than rk3399 or rockchip64, am I understanding well?
  13. The problem is that the system rigidly replaces the kernel, without giving the user the option to refuse to replace the kernel.
  14. But, if the package is giving an error when installing, then it means that the system does not have the rk3399 nor rockchip64 kernel package, but a different one. Am I understanding well?
  15. I suggest not to add separate versions of kernels, but to remove the very presence of a hard binding to some kernel.
  16. If Kodi works, then it means the underlying RKMPP is working, and the problem is somewhere in mpv. That is a basic first step when troubleshooting something: narrow down the problem. Again, if you don't want help, it's okay, but please don't spam here.
  17. Have you managed to play a UHD or 4K video with mpv on a Rockchip board? If so, what mpv options did you use? It wouldn't matter if Kodi or gstreamer worked as they are independent from mpv, unlike say ffmpeg or celluloid.
  18. Well, my position is the same as before. I can summarize it in two points: I don't like the idea of adding a new kernel to the already oversaturated mess of RK BSP. We had two (RK3399 and rockchip64), and we were trying to find ways to merge them. It has been a long issue with @piter75, @TonyMac32, @chwe, myself and others trying to find ways of getting rid of this duality, which we haven't gotten yet. But introducing a third one makes the issue even worse. The dependency is necessary for a proper debian packaging. If a package requires another package in order to work (as it is
  19. I was trying to help you troubleshoot the problem. If you prefer to be on your own, good luck then. But please do not use this thread for talking about the Jetson Nano or Allwinner H6, you can open some other thread in general chit chat for the former, or the Allwinner sub forum for the latter.
  20. @JMCCNow I tested the latest versions of Station-legacy P1\M1 with the installation of the media package. I get the same error - hard binding of the package to the rockchip64-legacy kernel. This creates a lot of problems. Back to the question, maybe you should remove the hard binding to the kernel ?
  21. I am only interested in mpv. mpv offers several options not present in other players. I am an mpv supremacist of sorts.
  22. Armbianmonitor http://ix.io/3q6H Hello! I Have this board, y want to use hcitool If i use hcitool dev it response Devices: If i try to use scan hcitool scan Device is not available: No such device Any idea? Thanks!
  23. Sames slots, different drive numbers - we must have wired the SATA differently. Seems for me like the drives on the second power rail are not getting enough power. No idea why this suddenly started happening though.
  1. Load more activity