All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. guidol

Nextcloud slow to load

OK - may be a stupid idea, but did you test the same usage with another governor like performance in /etc/default/cpufrequtils Check also there the MIN_SPEED for 480000 because less could make problems in disk-activity-performance Maybe you could also test with armbianmonitor -m the cpu-frequence when in idle and then when you do access your system also take a look with cpufreq-info !?
  3. Igor

Updated Pine64so images

Due to problems with Ethernet, untested since I don't have this board. Waiting for user feedback.
  4. I have three Pinebooks. All works. But I have 2 out of 3 different panels. There is another panel out there, which might not be covered. What about Xenial version with old kernel? Does it work?
  5. There is nothing on the screen, as best I can tell the screen is not powered. Completely black.
  6. You mean the desktop doesn't come up or there is nothing on the screen?
  7. Hello - I have attempted an install of Armbian Stetch on a Pinebook (non HD) with the latest image from https://www.armbian.com/pinebook-a64/. I can power on the pinebook and can SSH in, and have successfully installed to the internal emmc, however the screen does not come on. This pinebook readily works with other OS images I've attempted. I suspect I'm just missing something somewhat obvious, but I can't find reference to this issue elsewhere - how do I enable access via the screen/keyboard on the device itself? Thanks!
  8. balbes150

X96 MAX (S905X2) with Armbian-ubuntu

On X96 max there are no SATA devices.
  9. Today
  10. uzair

Helios4 Support

Hi, I seem to have a problem with my batch 2 Helios4 that I'm unable to figure out why it happens. every time I put it in standby mode, it does not stay in standby but restarts after approx. a minute. I've tested it with 2 different SD-cards, one with a clean install. During the standby I also tested it with disconnecting the network cable, so it seems the it's an internal trigger or crash which makes the Helios4 restart. I'm using the latest Armbian version: 5.77 and kernel 4.14.106. One thing I've noticed is that the system time is always incorrect after the forced restart. after a normal restart the time is correct. Could it be related? I don't know, I'm out of ideas and it's driving me crazy for the last few days. Hope you guys can help.
  11. Mabrafs

Meltdown and Spectre

Da Alchemist, is it some special gateway with some additional options for surgery or hospital? As far as I know, a lot of gateways and services like VeePN have almost the same functions and you can choose what particular software you can use just due to interface usability and good reviews.
  12. amirul

Armbian for TV box rk3328

Armbian_5.78_Rk3328-tv_Ubuntu_bionic_next_5.1.0-rc5-next-20190418 boots, lsblk does not detect thumbdrive
  13. martinayotte

uart interface Gpio 8 + 10 on the rock pi4

The UART2C is the one on GPIOs pins 8/110. It is already activated in Armbian as the Serial Debug port using /dev/ttyS2, so kernel output log will be sent there. If you want to use that UART for something else, you need to deactivate the kernel log by making sure it has "console=display" in /etc/armbianEnv.txt.
  14. koakh

X96 MAX (S905X2) with Armbian-ubuntu

Hi, any news about X96 MAX eMMC and sata drive? This is the ONLY things that is missing to close/finish my new post about create a server with X96 Max with eMMC and SataDisk. Maybe someone help me to use USB bridge with sata disk, and flash it INTO eMMC.... I post relevant info and problems above Thanks
  15. balbes150

Armbian for Amlogic S9xxx kernel 4.1x (>= ver 5.55)

Have you seen the information that this model is supported ? Armbian has nothing to do with coreelec. These systems are incompatible.
  16. anonymoustemp

[RockPro64] Armbian upstream kernel/uboot test?

The armbian idbloader/uboot/trust combo survives at least one loop. While my bad upstream uboot build can not even survive 10 tests of a single loop. Armbian community/build rocks! And here is my feedback to Armbian: Upstream kernel works relatively well with armbian uboot. What I have tested: boot (WORKING) SDcard (WORKING) git checkout for mesa (WORKING) memtester, still running at least one loop passed (WORKING) base system upgrade (WORKING) ethernet (WORKING) USB2.0 and 3.0 port (WORKING) PCIE slot, no root complex, although PCIE power is on (NOT WORKING) What I haven't tested yet but will test soon: Memory performance (upstream alarm vs armbian, armbian uboot) LLVMpipe wayland/X11 Maybe some basic audio test on that 3.5mm jack eMMC (will take some time for that purchase) What I won't test: Blob X11/wayland, I just hate blob, especially when I just want a NAS build BT/Wireless, Just don't want to spend extra money on a NAS. GPIO headers, the same reason. Now it's my turn to "steal" some juice from the armbian/ayumi uboot branch for alarm. But AFAIK for nas build, I still need to use armbian legacy kernel for a while.
  17. balbes150

This is the primary version (alpha) there is still a lot of it does not work as needed.
  18. martinayotte

H6 Famous Reboot problem

Yes ! Try those nightly : https://dl.armbian.com/orangepilite2/nightly/
  19. VDenisov

VDenisov

20. djurny

Helios4 Support

Hi, They are both from batch #2. I will check try and swap the PSU with the other box over the weekend and indeed see if it still happens. Thanks, Groetjes,
  21. balbes150

Armbian for TV box rk3328

Update image ver 5.78
  22. data

H6 Famous Reboot problem

Will the reboot fix also work for the OPi Lite2?
  23. gandolfi

in order to have a media player center i have used coreelec with minixmx s905. I think is an armbian base.
  24. Igor

Mr

Try Orangepi2 with a mainline kernel. Better chances that it will work. Kernel 3.4.y is pretty old and so are the drivers that are build in.
  25. anonymoustemp

Not in rc5 nor rc6 yet. Just saw the rockchip wiki mentioning it's *UBoot* initialize the memory controller, so bad Uboot build and bad that upstream patch. I'm just taking the shortcut to use the armbian idbloader/uboot combo and running Archlinux Arm kernel to test if the v5.0.8 works. Will report back soon.
  26. Igor

Orangepi 3 h6 allwiner chip

Why do you ask then? Its broken beyond repair.
  27. chwe

Never used a suite for that.. mostly tools.. and those depending on what I want to test.. (e.g. simple cpu-burn isn't a bad thermal tester). Are you currently on RCs for your rockpro? Didn't this guy just hit mainline? http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-rockchip/2019-April/023867.html ram on rk3399 is a painful story and the main reason why we have two boardfamilies here.. one based on upstream u-boot (rk3399), and one based on bsp u-boot (rockchip64). Yours is part of the second.. [off-topic] @Igor you need something to laugh..
  1. Load more activity