A good fit for this position will be able to:
- Understand Linux operating systems on system administrator level,
- Ability to follow defined coding standards,
- Produce clean and secure code in Bash (understands how to sanitize variables, etc),
- Understands how to create Unit testing of critical functions via Github CI for their code,
- Able to leverage specific common libraries: bash-utilities,
- Understands the fundamentals of development and is able to comment and document their code,
- Use Jira ticketing system for following and documenting the progress
This position will primarily work on the Armbian Configurator project.
We may have paid positions available for those willing to commit 10 or more hours a week, when submitting an application, let us know you wish to apply for a paid position.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups