A moderator plays a vital role in establishing the tenor of a forum and guiding its conduct. The duties of moderators include facilitating introduction of participants in a forum, encouraging robust discussion within forum's agenda, maintaining order throughout the terms, ensure that the interactions remain within identified theme and for online forums. It includes editing, moving and even deleting postings.
- Move topics to the correct place.
- Add missing tags.
- Cut parts that went off topics and merge them with more appropriate topic or create a new topic out of this part.
- Be helpful.
- Help newbies settle in.
- Have a good relationship with forum admin and regurals.
- Content count 10
- Reputation points/likes 1
- Number of days as member 10
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups