A board maintainer is a person that is directly responsible for at least one board. As a board maintainer, your role is to represent the board and its contributors to the community. The key task is to keep board information at the download pages, current and as possible.
Coding and hacking skills are not required. Communication and organization skills are what make a great board maintainer and help grow an amazing community!
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Collect and maintain board properties on the board's Armbian download page.
- Test board for basic functionality prior to major releases or updates, and share results to developers.
- Strong, enthusiastic participation in the Armbian forums, especially in regard to topics related to the board.
Boards Currently Seeking a Great Maintainer:
Odroid XU4 / HC1
Bananapi M2U / Berry@constantius
and any CSC/EOS board you want to see back on supported list.
- Content count 9
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member 90
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups