Armbian Mascot

The penguin on the desktop background is nice, but maybe a bit too generic. 

How about a female cartoon Panda, or something like that?  Panda bears are found in China, and many/most of these ARM boards were made in China.

Her name would be "Armanda the Panda".

On second thought, maybe the people at LattePanda might feel they are the only ones allowed to use a Panda...

It's tough to come up with a mascot that hasn't been used by some other project yet.  How about a zebra?  It's colors are black and white, and would match this website's color scheme.

No wait, a zebra unicorn.  You know, a zebracorn.  The zebra would have a silver unicorn horn.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:59 AM, lanefu said:

Pretty sure its a penguin because tux the penguin is the linux mascot

Any news on the use of the backgrounds?

On 3/31/2019 at 5:07 AM, esbeeb said:

Her name would be "Armanda the Panda".

3 hours ago, esbeeb said:

No wait, a zebra unicorn.  You know, a zebracorn.  The zebra would have a silver unicorn horn.

Or an orca, or a skunk, or a dalmatian, or a cow(lets keep it black and white, I'm colorblind :lol: )

1 hour ago, NicoD said:

Any news on the use of the backgrounds?

Hey many sorry I had it written down to follow-up on this.   I did render one hires..a few weeks ago.   I'll try to get the images together and put a poll up soon-ish

There's a lethally poisonous spider in Australia called a "Whitetail".  It too is black and white.  I've had one standing on the tip of my index finger.  Not a lie, and not a joke.