Gpu driver

iamlion12

Hi! I've successfully installed Armbian Bionic(kernel 4.20, automated build)  image on NanoPC-T4, but gpu drivers not provided. 

Here output of 

sudo armbianmonitor -u

http://ix.io/1FBI

And /dev/mali0 didn't exist.

The question is: how to build and install open-source drivers(I didn't find any complete instructions), I actually not so experienced on it.

Edited by iamlion12

On 4/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, iamlion12 said:

I actually not so experienced on it.

Wait a year that things are developed and gets to the user levels. Until then, use kernel 4.4.y

On 4/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, iamlion12 said:

Hi! I've successfully installed Armbian Bionic(kernel 4.20, automated build)  image on NanoPC-T4, but gpu drivers not provided. 

You can use the Media Scipt from JMCC for imporvements in video playback, and making opengl possible.

Please read the radme file for more info.

6 minutes ago, NicoD said:

You can use the Media Scipt from JMCC for imporvements in video playback, and making opengl possible.

On 4.4.y kernel.

39 minutes ago, Igor said:

Wait a year that things are developed and gets to the user levels. Until then, use kernel 4.4.y

I don't have possibility "to wait a year" neither use 4.4 kernel.
I can't use 4.4 kernel because I use opencl for computitions and this kernel tends to be slow with RAM. But 4.18+ kernel shows better results (firefly 3399). 
Could you give more sensible advice how to get mali gpu driver working if you please?

2 hours ago, iamlion12 said:

I don't have possibility "to wait a year" neither use 4.4 kernel.

Should that be my/our problem?

2 hours ago, iamlion12 said:

Could you give more sensible advice how to get mali gpu driver working if you please?

"The bearer of bad news should not be held accountable for it." 

Armbian project doesn't provide on-demand solutions solving. You are on your own - join development and you will eventually collect needed information/advice/hints and when dependencies are solved and matured you will be able to achieve this. Check also what supported means.