SOPINE build

AZClusterboard

7 hours ago, AZClusterboard said:

but an image has not been created since February.

Images are usually rebuild every few months with an (tested) update or two in between. Testing is time consuming and can't be done on request.

7 hours ago, AZClusterboard said:

What would it take to get the current build uploaded as an image?

Confirmation that it is still working. I changed u-boot in Saturday, but don't have this board to checkup. Welcome to apply for board maintainer. Then just publish confirmation:
 @Igor Please rebuild this and that image. I tested this and that ... if there are some remarks for users, write them on the download page (you will get access to there)

Just now, AZClusterboard said:

It said I have not been a member long enough.  Are maintainers the only ones that can contribute to get a release out?

I see .... Well, we can skip that if you are interested? I am currently the only one around with enough rights to update image at the official download section, but there will be more people in the future. To run an update, I need trustworthy intelligence. Process is fairly automatized: ./compile.sh stable REBUILD_IMAGES="board1,board2,board3,..." What exactly has to be re-build is pulled from here: https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/master/config/boards/pine64so.conf#L11-L15