2 2
data

OrangePi Lite2 & 3 Bluetooth

Me neither. As I said I used the description from above. Are you sure that ttyS1 is the correct port to use? Is that the same as UART1?

hciattach is not necessary, the kernel does that automatically if configured like this:

https://megous.com/git/linux/commit/?h=opi3-5.2&id=0c27ac4b4586bc2c0dded85b5bf82f78531d01c3

Sorry, I don't have guide to make BT work, because there's shouldn't be much to configure. All you need is a kernel with the support and then you just need to configure BT address (btmgmt public-addr) for your device. Kernel part is something armbian should figure out.

Also without kernel's H6 RTC patches, you'll not make this work, because BT will not have clock enabled.

Do you know if these patches are included in the current lite2 built?

15 hours ago, megi said:

hciattach is not necessary, the kernel does that automatically if configured like this:

Allright, so I just wait for 5.2 Kernel and hope for the best. Thanks for your answer though!

And even if it did not work, it was kinda fun to try to figure out how that works. Even though everything with drivers (firmware) is still insane complicated on Linux :)

On 5/27/2019 at 8:37 PM, data said:

Do you know if these patches are included in the current lite2 built?

I don't see them in armbian. Anyway, I only have Opi 3 working, and lite2 may have a different bluetooth chip.

Lite2 has an AP6255 connected to UART1

On 5/30/2019 at 3:50 AM, megi said:

I don't see them in armbian. Anyway, I only have Opi 3 working, and lite2 may have a different bluetooth chip.

If I convert DTB to DTS (and back) and add this:

/* There's the BT part of the AP6256 connected to that UART */ &uart1 { pinctrl-names = "default"; pinctrl-0 = <&uart1_pins>, <&uart1_rts_cts_pins>; uart-has-rtscts; status = "okay"; bluetooth { compatible = "brcm,bcm4345c5"; clocks = <&rtc 1>; clock-names = "lpo"; device-wakeup-gpios = <&r_pio 1 2 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>; /* PM2 */ host-wakeup-gpios = <&r_pio 1 1 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>; /* PM1 */ shutdown-gpios = <&r_pio 1 4 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>; /* PM4 */ max-speed = <1500000>; }; };

And copy https://github.com/orangepi-xunlong/OrangePiH6_external/tree/master/ap6256 to:

/lib/firmware/brcm/(BCM4345C5.hcd)

Am I correct that it will it work then? (I'm using a OPi3)

2 2