Lattepanda official

soufyen

Hmm... I'm a bit lost why you post news related to 'Windows 10 on Intel' in a forum that's known for 'Linux on ARM'? At least one thing is clear: Many many of their users will get in serious trouble since just another vendor made the mistake to use the most crappy connector for DC-IN: Micro-USB. At least they were smart enough to use a LED as 'insufficient power' indicator unlike the Pine64 people for example...

Me personally would not buy anything that needs more than a few mA and misuses the Micro USB plug for DC-IN (and I also have the UP board with a slower Atom but focus on Linux instead).

Yes ur right @tkaiser it has the crappy micro usb and it needs 3A power :huh: but its good price for Intel atom x5-8300 64bit with acceptable performance 64emmc and unlocked 4Gb of ram combined with good GPU unit combined with Intel Gen8 HD graphics that compatible intel wirless display feature pretty design and simplified Most thing that attracted me is GPIO controls running lovely linux destros slightly the Ubuntu/debian 64bits  ;)

Well this combination alone (Micro USB which is rated 1.8A max with 3A demands) is enough to not even click on a link to their site. So many problems are associated with this crappy powering method (encouraging users to use insufficient phone chargers lying around or USB cables with high resistance leading to serious voltage drops and so on).

Apart from that: I played with the pretty similar UP board (same Intel SoC, 2 GB RAM, less eMMC IIRC) a while ago and it's... as expected. At the moment the board is bricked, maybe I killed it doing thermal tests. Will have to ask the UP guys for a replacement (they dealt with all reported problems in an exemplary way and also said thanks for bringing issues to their attention -- what a nice difference when you have to deal with SinoVoip&Co. on the other hand ;) )

i was wondering and asked many times without answer 

q:how can i make image for android supports screen autorotate by accelero/gyro sensor and what type of good accelerometer may compatible with android usage