NanoPC for Industrial

Gops

We are evaluating many boards for Industrial purpose, often fails to pick the right one, form Raspberry PI to other boards, including Tinkerboard. We aim to bring the cost of the SBC to 60 to 100 USD, mainly used for Industrial, within 0-70 Deg C. 

In fact, I have posted similar questions to find out answers, including Rock64, Olimex etc. Olimex seems to be supporting Industrial temperature, but their A64 seems to have less USB ports. 

Many SBCs vendor advertise their board for Education, Hobby purpose, I see Nano PC boards, they advertise for robotics,  Industrial purpose http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index.php/NanoPi_M4 with WIKI stating working temperature is 0-70 Deg C, their product page suggest 0-80 deg C.

We yet to order one Nano SBC, anyone had exposure with NanoPI M4 boards, readiness for Industrial application? More importantly, it support Raspberry PI pin compatibility and additional PCI and 2 USB hosts in GPIO. 

I am trying to understand Olimex vs Nano PC for industrial use, excluding -40 to +85 range

Hi. You can control the temperature of most SBC's by downclocking them. The Tinker Board overheats too quickly, but you can clock it to 1.6Ghz so it doesn't throttle(quickly). Or you can use a better heatsink.
The NanoPi M4 has a maximum temperature of 69°C when clocked at 1.8Ghz/1.4Ghz. While clocked at 2Ghz/1.5Ghz it goes over it's throttle mark of 85°C without a fan.
What other trades does the board need? Does it need USB3, gigabit ethernet, must it be raspberry pi compatible gpio's, ...?
The most important factor seems to me that it must be stable and well supported.
The Tinker Board isn't the best, it's got powering issue's since it's powered with microUSB. And it's the only board that broke(burned out hdmi caps) that I've had. I'm not too gentle with my boards, but the Tinker I had almost never used. I bought a new one and never used that one either. They are also very overpriced.
The NanoPi M4 is the best all round board in my opinion. It's got everything a modern SBC should have, and it's very stable. I don't think I ever had mine crash.
It depends on what your needs are, but an older well supported board like the Odroid C2 could be good too. It doesn't overheat. At 1.5Ghz it doesn't go over 70°C. It's powered with a barrel jack, it's very stable. But I do not know for how long they will keep selling them. It's an older quad-core SBC, but still the best IMO. It's the fastest when overclocked, doesn't consume too much, and it doesn't overheat.

Temperatures Odroid C2
----------------------
No OC : Idle with fan      : 27°C  
1.5Ghz 	Maxed fan          : 40°C
        Idle no fan        : 36°C
        Maxed no fan       : 68°C

OC    : Idle with fan         : 27°C
1.75Ghz Maxed out with fan    : 42°C
        Idle no fan           : 36°C
        Maxed out no fan      : 71°C

There are many companies who make industrial SBC's. But I know little to nothing of those.

There are many SBC's, but making the right choice is very important. Most look good on paper, but that's not always the same in practice. The Rock64 for example could be great for your goals. But I haven't had good experiences with it. So I can't advice that.
I think the PineH64 model b could become a good one too. But software isn't ready for it, and I don't know/think it's selling well. So the user base will be limited too. It does seem more stable to me than the Rock64 is. And quite a lot faster too.