u-boot and armbian

armpc

Hello! I've been trying to do this for a long time. I have orange pi wan+ and operating system Symbian_5.75_orangepiwin_Debian.  also have collected from source u-boot-2019 downloaded from the official site. ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/ I want to install u-boot-2019 c Armbian_5.75_orangepiwin_Debian.  but the core doesn't start.  Please help to understand.  all the forums say I don't know why. 

uname -a 
Linux pc 4.19.20-sunx64#5.75 SPL FEB 8 	aarch64 CNU/Linux
pwd 
/usr/local/bin
gcc -v
gcc-8.2.0

tar xjvf u-boot-2019.04.tar.bz2
cd u-boot2019/
make orangepi_win_defconfig
make -j4
dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=1024 seek=8
uart
u-boot spl 2019.o4
dram:2948 mib
Truing to boot frome mmc1

please give a hint to the kernel started

thanks for answering.... but I would like to build u-boot from source.  I need this to understand.  I just want to collect and write it to an sd card where Armbian already exists.  please tell me why it does not start?  what did I miss in the Assembly?  if you don't want to talk about it,tell me who to ask. in what forum can I get an answer? Russian-speaking forums do not understand 

the fact of the matter is that to collect u-boot will scripts.  I'm not gonna see the whole kitchen. I'll just get a ready u-boot on the way out.  I need to figure out what and how.  at least understand why not start. you can't just leave without figuring out what was going on.  it is difficult for me to explain through an interpreter. you probably don't understand what I want.    I just need to understand why a u-boot built this way doesn't start the kernel.  I just want to understand why.  what's missing is my u-boot working.

On 5/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, armpc said:

the fact of the matter is that to collect u-boot will scripts.  I'm not gonna see the whole kitchen. I'll just get a ready u-boot on the way out.  I need to figure out what and how.  at least understand why not start. you can't just leave without figuring out what was going on.  it is difficult for me to explain through an interpreter. you probably don't understand what I want.    I just need to understand why a u-boot built this way doesn't start the kernel.  I just want to understand why.  what's missing is my u-boot working.

With the log you provided it's not easy to understand why your u-boot instance is not booting your kernel.

Maybe you can compile u-boot turning on the debug flag, so it will be much more verbose and could be much more helpful.

In your uart log state, that uboot is started. I bet, there is problem with boot.scr (compiled boot.cmd file), which uboot will read and run. This file is script what to do for uboot (i.e. read kernel to memory, run)