Server maintenance today at 4PM CET, March 26th

Igor

• Igor changed the title to Server maintenance is scheduled for this evening, June 13th

A good way to prevent downtime for some circumstances is to use NAS as the storage for multiple servers. For my set up its good because one server can go down and users can just join the other server with the same data, only bad when you need to do maintenance on the hard drive.

If one delicate android server freezes up from multiple users using to much cpu function it still shows the server as online until I fix it, but users will see selecting another server works fine. xP

Doing some hardware maintenance. 10 minutes of downtime is expected this Thursday evening, October 10th.

Affected: www, forum, main download.

• Igor changed the title to Server maintenance is scheduled for October 10th, 10 min downtime expected

@guidol and @Victor O your messages were lost in a yet another failed attempt of converting the database from MyISAM to InnoDB. Which is further related to moving VM machine to new HW, where database ends up corrupted ... and we don't know why. Yet.

Spoiler

I don't really know what you meant there BUT when I tried your Debian ROM everything seems to work ok except the display won't recover after its been turned off. If you turn off the monitor and turn it back on the screen remains blank. Everything seems to work thou but you can't see anything.

I am going to try the Ubuntu ROM now, to see if its any different.

without using torrent download the compile of a dev-image did work 3 days ago without problems for me
on a native armbian-build-system (no Virtualbox/Docker/Vagrant):

Armbian_5.98_Nanopineocore2_Debian_buster_dev_5.3.5

This was lost between backup - doing something and restore. I did copy/paste the content under spoiler above which I notice it was added after. I lost one of mine ...

• Igor changed the title to Server maintenance is scheduled for December 19th
  • Igor changed the title to Server maintenance today at 4PM CET, March 26th