keepass-file: where should i store this file?

malaga

hello dear experts

Where would you recommend me to store the Keepass-file?  Well - for most of the use-cases usually i have all my personal documents in my cloud account.
The pro:  i can access it from everywhere in the world. With any device.

But besides that i am not so sure if this is safe. Especially if it comes to such things like keepass: Some friends mentioned that it is not so safe:
Question; would it be safe to use the cloud for the keepass-file? Can i secure it even further, by adding another (extra) layer of security by encrypting the file.
the generalized question is this: How safe is it to store the keepass-file in the (wrong place) like in the cloud? What risks do I need to know about?
What can I do with the KeePass password file, there are several arguments to decide where to store it. if the passwords are really, really important to someone,
one should make the decision based on:

- the possible risk of the file being hacked by some hackers - what can we do if we consider to get hacked
- what if someone may compromise the file just with a hack
- is it preferable that the DB file not get in the wild,
- there may be more and other terrible risks - which one do you take into consideration"?

so there some difficult questions arise: What should i do - what can be  done with the passwd.
Can I secure it even further, by adding another extra layer of security by encrypting the file i am going to store in cloud storage online.
look forward to hear from you

Well i guess: The best place to store the Keepass DB file is wherever it is most convenient for someone.
With a sufficiently strong and arbitrarily defined password - like so: 3112-.,,2-1^^^ and so forth.
Well i think that we should make use of a long password (30+ characters) well one that is not guessable outside of brute force

Belive it or not: i have heared that some like storing the Keepass DB in Google Drive.
Question; is this not a big big security hole!?