I'm not sure what will and won't be a worthy overlay to put directly into Armbian itself with the current script structure, I intend to document the ones I add here, @martinayotte may as well if he's bored.  :-P

I will be focusing on RPi GPIO compatibles, since those are nice pre-packaged devices in general.  I have Tinker, RockPi 4, Le Potato/K2/C2, Tritium H2+/3/5, Rock64, Renegade, and some others.

Everything here is a placeholder at the moment.

Status
  Tinker Le Potato Meson64 Renegade Tritium
Automation Hat          
Generic DAC (Pi)          
MCC 118 DAQ          
MicroDot PHAT          
Inky WHAT (e-ink)          
ENC28J60 for Pi          

10 hours ago, TonyMac32 said:

@martinayotte may as well if he's bored.

I'm not bored, but often "time is the missing ingredient" ...

But overlays provided by Armbian should be the generic ones that are often/frequently used by many people.

I don't think the above list are part of that.

4 hours ago, martinayotte said:

don't think the above list are part of that

I agree, which is why this is not under normal development as a topic.  There is the reality, however, that people buying RPi-shaped boards want support for RPi peripherals and accessories, so my thought is to discuss ways to support that, while implementing a few on a platform that only has 1 board with gpio anyway (Rockchip).  If it must be that I have a fork of the build system and stuff all of this in "user patches" then so be it, but I think we need to come up with a way to handle this per board rather than per family.