can't install armbian on eMMC for orange pi win plus

Younes_Thabet

Hello all,

Recently, I bought an Orange Pi Win Plus board and have installed Armbian on SDcard and it works fine but when i try to install it on emmc using "sudo nand-sata-install" it just shows "install/update the bootloader on SD/eMMC" in the options instead of "boot from eMMC - system on eMMC" as i have seen on the internet .

so guys! what am i doing wrong!?

Regards,

3 hours ago, Younes_Thabet said:

it just shows "install/update the bootloader on SD/eMMC"

Two months ago eMMC support was disabled due to configuration mismatch and I forgot to adjust it and enable back. Install attached file with:

dpkg -i linux-u-boot-next-orangepiwin_5.89_arm64.deb

and repeat the process. I don't have eMMC based board so I can't verify.

linux-u-boot-next-orangepiwin_5.89_arm64.deb

Hi.. im in the same trouble .. i've got an OPI win plus and tried same exact thing.. to flash armbian on emmc.. and again the same thing.. i couldnt flash it!..(the same nag screen as Youne)..

so i tried ur procedure (dpkg -i linux-u-boot-next-orangepiwin_5.89_arm64.deb)  but it didnt resolve the problem.. cant u answer me something on it!?..

Thkz..

3 hours ago, Mossroy said:

Same issue on Olinuxino A64. with Armbian_19.11.3_Lime-a64_buster_current_5.3.9.7z image

It was working in a previous version, so hopefully it will be fixed in next stable version

I am running it from eMMC on most recent kernel - images are not ready, but you can build one and try.