amirul

Armbian on X99 Tv Box

it does not work out of the box with the magicsee dtb - it boots, but can't find the sd card, so some dtb adaption is most probably required - but it at least seems to have connection points for a serial console, so it should be possible to get it working with some effort ... i did just a simple boot test - its not my box

48 minutes ago, hexdump said:

it does not work out of the box with the magicsee dtb - it boots, but can't find the sd card, so some dtb adaption is most probably required - but it at least seems to have connection points for a serial console, so it should be possible to get it working with some effort ... i did just a simple boot test - its not my box

perhaps with the sd card & usb stick it will boot, like the T9

i think for rk3399 maybe simply using a rock-pi 4 or nanopi m4 can sometimes be even cheaper than those $100+ rk3399 tv boxes i guess and they will most probably less troublesome ...

33 minutes ago, hexdump said:

i think for rk3399 maybe simply using a rock-pi 4 or nanopi m4 can sometimes be even cheaper than those $100+ rk3399 tv boxes i guess and they will most probably less troublesome ...

I got my Magicsee-N6-Max for $82.99 on AliExpress :) runs Armbian 5.91 like a champ so far.

Only thing that doesn't work is bluetooth