Need Armbian SIP client on the Cubieboard 1 Alwinner A10

Irshat

Hi, Everyone.

I need Armbian SIP client on the Cubieboard 1 Alwinner A10 with control functions over GPIO pinouts.

GPIO pinouts control must be configured over web server. Pins Cubieboard connected to the buttons and LEDs. After pres Button 1 SIP client send comand to the Asterisk server  for call to sip client on the other cubieboard motheboard.

Who can develop such an application?

Use Linphone as the sip client controlled via the linphonec command line interface. Use bash, python, php or whatever you are comfortable with to script linphonec and interact with the GPIO's. Its pretty simple

On 22.07.2019 at 20:10, qstaq said:

Используйте Linphone в качестве sip-клиента, управляемого через интерфейс командной строки linphonec. Используйте bash, python, php или все, что вам удобно, чтобы писать сценарии linphonec и взаимодействовать с GPIO. Это довольно просто

Good that you answered me. I'm not a very good programmer, so please help me. I can install linphonec, but I do not know how to approach the GPIO.

6 hours ago, Irshat said:

Good that you answered me. I'm not a very good programmer, so please help me. I can install linphonec, but I do not know how to approach the GPIO.

Armbian version and base? Sunxi or mainkine kernel?
What scripting languages are you familiar with?

I have 

Armbian_5.59_Cubieboard_Debian_stretch_next_4.14.65.img

Armbian_5.59_Cubieboard_Ubuntu_bionic_next_4.14.65.img

and i can write this images to the SD card for the Cubieboard 1 Alwinner A10 CPU