wiringpi and easy_install on NanoPi M4

Jeffer

I'm trying to install wiringpi by following the instruction given here https://github.com/Pavelectric/WiringPi_M4.

Most of the steps that I followed worked fine but when I do the very last command below,

$ sudo easy_install wiringpi-2.44.4-py3.6-linux-aarch64.egg

I get a following error,

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/easy_install", line 11, in <module>

load_entry_point('setuptools==33.1.1', 'console_scripts', 'easy_install')()

File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 489, in load_entry_point

return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)

File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2843, in load_entry_point

return ep.load()

File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2434, in load

return self.resolve()

File "/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2440, in resolve

module = __import__(self.module_name, fromlist=['__name__'], level=0)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/setuptools-33.1.1-py3.6.egg/setuptools/command/easy_install.py", line 51, in <module>

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/setuptools-33.1.1-py3.6.egg/setuptools/archive_util.py", line 11, in <module>

ImportError: cannot import name 'ContextualZipFile'

I googled how to deal with this kind of error, and some people tell that 'ContextualZipFile'  in archive_util.py doesn't have to be installed so I just need to comment that out.

Although, I couldn't find  '/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/setuptools-33.1.1-py3.6.egg/setuptools/archive_util.py', 

I did that comment out solution to the all files below, which I got by doing find-command-research

/home/pi/Downloads/WiringPi_M4-master/setuptools-33.1.1/build/lib/setuptools/archive_util.py

/home/pi/Downloads/WiringPi_M4-master/setuptools-33.1.1/setuptools/archive_util.py

/home/pi/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/setuptools/archive_util.py

/home/pi/.pyenv/versions/3.5.6/lib/python3.5/site-packages/setuptools/archive_util.py

Now I don't know what to do here... It is very nice if anyone can help me get out of this darkness...

Thank you, 

Thank you for replying to my question.

After I tried with different .img file, which is nightly I think, everything worked well.

I successfully installed wiringpi both in Python2 and Python3.

But a problem now is that I get "Segmentation fault" errors when I try to use call back function with 

wiringpi.wiringPiISR(PIN_TO_SENSE, wiringpi.GPIO.INT_EDGE_BOTH, gpio_callback)

in some codes such as shown here https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi-Python/blob/master/examples/callback.py.

as soon as I command 

wiringpi.wiringPiISR(PIN_TO_SENSE, wiringpi.GPIO.INT_EDGE_BOTH, gpio_callback)

the gpio_callback function which I defined execute some times (typically ~10 times), 

that segmentation fault error occurs.

I have tested it with python2 and python3 as well.

Do you have any idea why this happens or maybe how to deal with this?

Thank you,