bios issue

zorgos

I believe you but i haven't got android installed and this screen appears after allwinner h3 is launched, there is nothing else except hdmi screen. It is new, before there was not that. I tried to click on the window there was an update that was made through the board while the SD card was removed. This screen appear :

IMG_20190825_002518.jpg

15 minutes ago, zorgos said:

I believe you but i haven't got android installed and this screen appears after allwinner h3 is launched, there is nothing else except hdmi screen. It is new, before there was not that. I tried to click on the window there was an update that was made through the board while the SD card was removed. This screen appear :

What board do you have? You give very little useful information.

You probably have android installed on your eMMC.

Orange pi pc +, it's specified in my first post under the picture :) I have never installed android and the emmc is not used on this card. The system is on the sd card ... And even, I do not understand why the emmc would load after a shutdown ...

So you've got an sd-card with armbian which worked?
Does it still boot Armbian from the SD-card?
Orange Pi installs chinese android on the eMMC. Maybe you never did boot from it, but it probably is there. Why it would go inthere after a shutdown I don't know.
Try booting without sd-card.
If Armbian still boots fine from sd-card you could install Armbian on the eMMC. It's faster than sd-card. But it's probably a small size.