black screen mpv player

Sp0T

No, just default settings should be enough. You don't need the whole UMP or CMA stuff. Use ve_mem_reserve instead. You can just use a ready made armbian Server image and then build the other packages by yourself.. No need to build the kernel afaik.

To let Mali and the VE use the same memory area for zerocopy features in the future (for the upcoming vdpau_gles_interop feature e.g.) you need to use UMP with CMA memory as backend.

I am curious - what is vdpau_gles_interop? What are the advantages against regular libvdpau-sunxi? I already saw so called "libvdpau-sunxi (gles interop)" from your page. Can i use it :)? Is there any requirements for building and installations, or everything needed is in the link?

Could you give me a correct way or link how to install libvpau propelry?

Thanks,

Sp0T

I always build Armbian kernel/image with CMA = Y and set it to 192Mb:

CONFIG_CMA=y
# CONFIG_CMA_DEBUG is not set
#
# Default contiguous memory area size:
#
CONFIG_CMA_SIZE_MBYTES=192
CONFIG_CMA_SIZE_SEL_MBYTES=y
# CONFIG_CMA_SIZE_SEL_PERCENTAGE is not set
# CONFIG_CMA_SIZE_SEL_MIN is not set
# CONFIG_CMA_SIZE_SEL_MAX is not set
CONFIG_CMA_ALIGNMENT=8
CONFIG_CMA_AREAS=7

Then remove all sunxi memory restrictions from boot.scr file (remove "sunxi_ve_mem_reserve=0 sunxi_g2d_mem_reserve=0 sunxi_no_mali_mem_reserve sunxi_fb_mem_reserve=16" from boot.cmd, then "sudo mkimage -C none -A arm -T script -d /boot/boot.cmd /boot/boot.scr") and leave everything to be auto/dynamically allocated.

As for libvdpau/libvdpau-sunxi i am using the following order for master branch, as it is in README:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install va-driver-all vdpau-va-driver

wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libv/libvdpau/libvdpau1_1.1.1-3_armhf.deb
wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libv/libvdpau/libvdpau-dev_1.1.1-3_armhf.deb
wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/v/vdpauinfo/vdpauinfo_1.0-1+b1_armhf.deb
sudo dpkg -i *.deb

git clone https://github.com/linux-sunxi/libcedrus.git
cd libcedrus
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig
cd ..

http://www.pixman.org/
wget http://cairographics.org/releases/pixman-0.34.0.tar.gz
tar -xzvf pixman-0.34.0.tar.gz
cd pixman-0.34.0
./configure
make -j2
sudo make install
cd ..

git clone https://github.com/linux-sunxi/libvdpau-sunxi.git
cd libvdpau-sunxi
make
sudo make install

export VDPAU_DRIVER=sunxi
export VDPAU_OSD=1

Pixman may not be needed for A10/20, but it's in requirements. If you go for rellla's branch, you need to install libcsptr . I also add "export" lines in the following files:

sudo nano /etc/environment
sudo nano /home/"user"/.bashrc
sudo nano /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90environment

And you also need proper permissions for some files like disp, ump, cedar_dev.

I have to note - this is my way of doing things, that i found workable. It's far from good, but is sufficient.

gles_interop is a hack, to try to imitate nv_gl_interop (<- you can google for that)

That is a feature, which original nvidia vdpau implements, that lets you use vdpau surfaces as textures you can render to and/or display them with your app using OpenGL. Or render to them and give them back to vdpau to display them. I began to implement this for sunxi and opengl/es, also user mosterta did this. It can be useful for kodi and VDR for example, to name 2 apps which can use this.

But this is all very WIP and just necessary if your app depends on that feature or profits from that. For MPV e.g. this is not needed.

Yo sum up, for this feature you need ump memory provider using CMA, because you need to memory between Mali and the VE for doing zerocopy and not have to do memcpy. Because that would be slow.

Regards

I got the idea, but even mentioning kodi make this dеsirаble. I am unable to build kodi for A20 so far. Except CMA enabled, is there anything else, your libvdpau-sunxi (gles interop) require? Are those patches necessary:

https://github.com/mosterta/linux-sunxi/commit/563e0154269acffaa36ec3b678e4b35cbf7ee1c0.patch

https://github.com/mosterta/linux-sunxi/commit/67de2b9320eeb1fe205d29a49742919c1613da68.patch

or only CMA is enough? Thank you.

Those patches are already included in armbian kernel.

What do you want to do with my gles libvdpau branch?? It's far away from useable.

You don't need to try it, because kodi is not working. You need a special kodi version.

It's all W(ork)I(n)P(rogress)!! If you want to help developing, please tell me, but we are still not at the point for testing it.

Though if anybody has DVB hardware and want to try www.tvdr.de using this feature, let me know.

Regards

rellla

Mosterta is working on a new implementation afaik. So stay tuned and be patient. My vdpau gles does not work with kodi. It should (basically) with vdr. But the dependencies are the same (kernel, libump...). The instructions in the kodi thread are missing a few bits still...

Regards

rellla

Hello Rellla,

I tried to install softhddevice and i run into the following error:

root@orange:/usr/local/src/vdr-sunxi# make
(export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/pkgconfig; cd VDR; make all)
make[1]: Entering directory '/usr/local/src/vdr-sunxi/tmp/vdr-2.2.0'

*** Plugin dvbhddevice:
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.

*** Plugin dvbsddevice:

*** Plugin epgtableid0:

*** Plugin hello:

*** Plugin osddemo:

*** Plugin pictures:

*** Plugin rcu:

*** Plugin remoteosd:

*** Plugin remotetimers:

*** Plugin servicedemo:

*** Plugin skincurses:

*** Plugin skindesigner:
make -C libskindesignerapi

*** Plugin softhddevice:
Package glu was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glu.pc'
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
Package 'glu', required by 'glew', not found
g++ -pipe -O2 -mfloat-abi=hard -mtune=cortex-a8 -mcpu=cortex-a8 -D__ARM_NEON__ -mfpu=neon -march=armv7-a -fPIC -Werror=overloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -fsigned-char  -fPIC -fPIC -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I/usr/include/alsa  -I/usr/local/include   -I/usr/local/include  -I/usr/include/freetype2   -I/usr/local/include  -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"softhddevice"' -D_GNU_SOURCE  -DAV_INFO -DAV_INFO_TIME=3000	 -DUSE_PIP	 -DUSE_MPEG_COMPLETE		 -DH264_EOS_TRICKSPEED		 -DUSE_VDR_SPU	 -DUSE_ALSA -DUSE_OSS -DUSE_VDPAU -DUSE_SCREENSAVER -DUSE_SWRESAMPLE -DUSE_OPENGLOSD  -DGIT_REV='"2259084"' -I/usr/local/src/vdr-sunxi/tmp/vdr-2.2.0/include  -g -W -Wall -Wextra -Winit-self -Werror=overloaded-virtual -std=c++11 -pipe -O2 -mfloat-abi=hard -mtune=cortex-a8 -mcpu=cortex-a8 -D__ARM_NEON__ -mfpu=neon -march=armv7-a -fPIC -Werror=overloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -fsigned-char  -fPIC  -c -o softhddevice.o softhddevice.cpp
In file included from openglosd.h:7:0,
                 from softhddevice.cpp:41:
/usr/include/GL/glew.h:1205:24: fatal error: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory
 #    include <GL/glu.h>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
<builtin>: recipe for target 'softhddevice.o' failed
make[2]: *** [softhddevice.o] Error 1

*** Plugin status:

*** Plugin streamdev:
make -C ./tools
make[3]: 'sockettools.a' is up to date.
make -C ./client
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C ./tools
make[3]: 'sockettools.a' is up to date.
make -C ./libdvbmpeg
make[3]: 'libdvbmpegtools.a' is up to date.
make -C ./remux
make[3]: 'remux.a' is up to date.
make -C ./server
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.

*** Plugin svdrpdemo:

*** Plugin svdrposd:

*** Plugin svdrpservice:

*** failed plugins: softhddevice

Makefile:210: recipe for target 'plugins' failed
make[1]: *** [plugins] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/src/vdr-sunxi/tmp/vdr-2.2.0'
Makefile:12: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
root@orange:/usr/local/src/vdr-sunxi# 

Could you please help.

Thanks,

Sp0T

➜  ~  % apt-file search glu.pc
libglu1-mesa-dev: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/pkgconfig/glu.pc

So you probably need to install libglu1-mesa-dev package

@zador.blood.stained

Thank you it's worked

@rellla

I installed that repo. I followed the wiki page you linked. Than i got that error so i installed glut. Also in the openglosd at line 1632 this runs on error: "this->bcolor = BORDERCOLOR;" so i commented out in the cpp.

now i have corruped decoder error problem with "libavcodec_plugin.so tried with vlc"

@RagnerBG

Tomorrow i'll try your method. Looks faster :). But i don't want to build a whole os my virtual server is bad so i stick to mem_reserv.

@Sp0T: Why do you ignore what I suggest?  Installing libglu1-mesa-dev may mess up your system. You DON'T need it. Meaning, you must not install it.

The original softhddevice-openglosd was designed for OpenGL on i386 machines and is using glut. We don't have i386, we are on ARM. And so we don't have OpenGL, we have OpenGL/ES.

Therefore, you have to check out the "gles" branch of my repo and compile it with the environment variable GLES2 set to 1. Otherwise you will run into issues.

But do you really need that? What do you intend to do with libvdpau-sunxi? If you don't want to use VDR, you can drop that gles thing at all??

@Sp0T, @RagnerBG: And regarding kodi, mosterta was doing a rewrite of a sunxi-kodi implementation (a newer one of the one you linked). I don't know if it's finished yet, at least for noobs there is a documentation missing. So please be patient and don't waste your time with needless efforts. Except you know what you are doing, or at least know, that you will run into issues. And please, the most important one, don't use the kodi implementation that uses binary blobs or GPL violating allwinner code. Thanks.

I think, this topic goes far away from "black screen mpv player", it got more general, but it's your topic, Sp0t ;)

Regards

PS: It's really time to set up the automatic deb creation of the media related packages.... :P

@rellla

I'm not ignoring what you suggest i'm following the instructions what you made here http://linux-sunxi.org/User:Rellla/Armbian.

There are some parts when i run on error and ask suggestion here. Sometimes i get good ones sometimes i mess up the whole thing.

All i would like to do is play videos with my Orange PI. The fastest way is if i install the desktop version but there i run into the black screen problem, that is why i would like to build my own desktop from the begining. Linux is new for me but i'm not afraid from failures also not noob for programing. I'll try it again till i wont succeed. I'm also very grateful that you help me, i know you have other things to do :).

Regards,

Sp0T

I just gave that statement because it looks like some try-and-error ... And using this mechanism within WIP code may not be fun ... ;)

Ok. Let's start from the beginning, according my armbian install protocol

1) Take a armbian server image

2) Get a H3 kernel, which re-enables fb_wait_for_vsync, you probably have to do that by yourself ..., the other CMA related tweaks are not needed if you don't use UMP and don't set CMA

3) Build xf86-video-fbturbo, libcsptr, libvdpau, ffmpeg, libcedrus (without USE_UMP=1), libvdpau-sunxi (upstream) <- you may use the dev branch, and finally mpv

4) You don't need: libump, sunxi-mali, libvdpau-sunxi (glesinterop), vdr, softhddevice-openglosd (gles interop), vlc

5) make sure ve_mem_reserve is set to a big enough value. I don't know if that is used on H3, or if /dev/ion is used instead

6) make sure the you have the needed rights for /dev/disp, /dev/cedar_dev (and maybe /dev/ion)

7) export VDPAU_DRIVER=sunxi

8) start X in background: X &

9) run mpv

That hopefully should be enough. You should use my "brain protocol" together with (the partly outdated) http://linux-sunxi.org/Cedrus/libvdpau-sunxi

If you want, you can also try vlc. I did not yet. Would be glad to find a tester ;)

Regards

rellla

And regarding kodi, mosterta was doing a rewrite of a sunxi-kodi implementation (a newer one of the one you linked). I don't know if it's finished yet, at least for noobs there is a documentation missing. So please be patient and don't waste your time with needless efforts. Except you know what you are doing, or at least know, that you will run into issues. And please, the most important one, don't use the kodi implementation that uses binary blobs or GPL violating allwinner code. Thanks.

Thanks for the info, i will follow the progress for sure :). Meanwhile, as we already escape from the point of the topic, i started to use your commit of libvdpau-sunxi - https://github.com/rellla/libvdpau-sunxi/commit/271c27b7eeea31a33dea9f39a025bdca89d8243b, but on my H3 devices, to check if bright, contrast, saturation and hue can be adjusted. Because with master branch non of this worked. But it doesn't work either. I tried on mpv player. Of course H3's doesn't need this to be adjustable in common cases, because the picture is bright enough, but i can't try this on my A20 for the moment and it use to work with the latest master branch i installed. My question is - should this fixes work on H3 or are only for A10/20 versions of libvdpau-sunxi?

Except of this, there are no issues with your commit, CPU load is very low, almost non existed :). Unfortunately i can't provide more info and/or logs sooner, because i put myself in some adventure to start dealing with Xenial version of Armbian and trying to make it the way i used from scratch, with not much success so far. Maybe i will just go back to Jessie...

The CSC thing is only related to A10/A20. Adjustement of bright,... is not possible on H3 at the moment, because it's not implemented in the H3 display code of libvdpau-sunxi...

This code: https://github.com/linux-sunxi/libvdpau-sunxi/blob/dev/sunxi_disp.c#L259is missing in sunxi_disp15.c and sunxi_disp2.c . So any changes won't have any effect. With or without the csc patch.

I forgot that to mention ;)

Regards

@rellla

It may be a little bit offtopic, but is this config for ffmpeg good for creating packages for Armbian?

Command line (Ubuntu default + --enable-vdpau)

CONFIG := --prefix=/usr \
	--extra-version="$(DEB_REVISION)" \
	--build-suffix="-ffmpeg" \
	--toolchain=hardened \
	--libdir=/usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH) \
	--incdir=/usr/include/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH) \
	--cc=$(CC) \
	--cxx=$(CXX) \
	--enable-gpl \
	--enable-shared \
	--disable-stripping \
	--disable-decoder=libopenjpeg \
	--disable-decoder=libschroedinger \
	--enable-avresample \
	--enable-avisynth \
	--enable-gnutls \
	--enable-ladspa \
	--enable-libass \
	--enable-libbluray \
	--enable-libbs2b \
	--enable-libcaca \
	--enable-libcdio \
	--enable-libflite \
	--enable-libfontconfig \
	--enable-libfreetype \
	--enable-libfribidi \
	--enable-libgme \
	--enable-libgsm \
	--enable-libmodplug \
	--enable-libmp3lame \
	--enable-libopenjpeg \
	--enable-libopus \
	--enable-libpulse \
	--enable-librtmp \
	--enable-libschroedinger \
	--enable-libshine \
	--enable-libsnappy \
	--enable-libsoxr \
	--enable-libspeex \
	--enable-libssh \
	--enable-libtheora \
	--enable-libtwolame \
	--enable-libvorbis \
	--enable-libvpx \
	--enable-libwavpack \
	--enable-libwebp \
	--enable-libx265 \
	--enable-libxvid \
	--enable-libzvbi \
	--enable-openal \
	--enable-opengl \
	--enable-x11grab \
	--enable-vdpau 

Configuration log

install prefix            /usr
source path               /root/build/ffmpeg
C compiler                cc
C library                 glibc
ARCH                      arm (armv7-a)
build suffix              -ffmpeg
version string suffix     1ubuntu2~armbian5.14+1
big-endian                no
runtime cpu detection     yes
ARMv5TE enabled           yes
ARMv6 enabled             yes
ARMv6T2 enabled           yes
VFP enabled               yes
NEON enabled              yes
THUMB enabled             yes
debug symbols             yes
strip symbols             no
optimize for size         no
optimizations             yes
static                    yes
shared                    yes
postprocessing support    yes
new filter support        yes
network support           yes
threading support         pthreads
safe bitstream reader     yes
SDL support               yes
opencl enabled            no
JNI support               no
texi2html enabled         no
perl enabled              yes
pod2man enabled           yes
makeinfo enabled          yes
makeinfo supports HTML    yes

Enabled programs:
ffmpeg                     ffprobe                    ffserver
ffplay

External libraries:
avisynth                   libiec61883                libvpx
bzlib                      libmodplug                 libwavpack
frei0r                     libmp3lame                 libwebp
gnutls                     libopencv                  libx264
iconv                      libopenjpeg                libx265
ladspa                     libopus                    libxcb
libass                     libpulse                   libxcb_shape
libbluray                  librtmp                    libxcb_shm
libbs2b                    libschroedinger            libxcb_xfixes
libcaca                    libshine                   libxvid
libcdio                    libsnappy                  libzvbi
libdc1394                  libsoxr                    lzma
libflite                   libspeex                   openal
libfontconfig              libssh                     opengl
libfreetype                libtheora                  sdl
libfribidi                 libtwolame                 xlib
libgme                     libvorbis                  zlib
libgsm

External libraries providing hardware acceleration:
vaapi                      vdpau                      xvmc

Libraries:
avcodec                    avformat                   postproc
avdevice                   avresample                 swresample
avfilter                   avutil                     swscale

Enabled decoders:
aac                        avrn                       fic
aac_fixed                  avrp                       flac
aac_latm                   avs                        flashsv
aasc                       avui                       flashsv2
ac3                        ayuv                       flic
ac3_fixed                  bethsoftvid                flv
adpcm_4xm                  bfi                        fourxm
adpcm_adx                  bink                       fraps
adpcm_afc                  binkaudio_dct              frwu
adpcm_aica                 binkaudio_rdft             g2m
adpcm_ct                   bintext                    g723_1
adpcm_dtk                  bmp                        g729
adpcm_ea                   bmv_audio                  gif
adpcm_ea_maxis_xa          bmv_video                  gsm
adpcm_ea_r1                brender_pix                gsm_ms
adpcm_ea_r2                c93                        h261
adpcm_ea_r3                cavs                       h263
adpcm_ea_xas               ccaption                   h263i
adpcm_g722                 cdgraphics                 h263p
adpcm_g726                 cdxl                       h264
adpcm_g726le               cfhd                       h264_vdpau
adpcm_ima_amv              cinepak                    hap
adpcm_ima_apc              cljr                       hevc
adpcm_ima_dat4             cllc                       hnm4_video
adpcm_ima_dk3              comfortnoise               hq_hqa
adpcm_ima_dk4              cook                       hqx
adpcm_ima_ea_eacs          cpia                       huffyuv
adpcm_ima_ea_sead          cscd                       iac
adpcm_ima_iss              cyuv                       idcin
adpcm_ima_oki              dca                        idf
adpcm_ima_qt               dds                        iff_ilbm
adpcm_ima_rad              dfa                        imc
adpcm_ima_smjpeg           dirac                      indeo2
adpcm_ima_wav              dnxhd                      indeo3
adpcm_ima_ws               dpx                        indeo4
adpcm_ms                   dsd_lsbf                   indeo5
adpcm_mtaf                 dsd_lsbf_planar            interplay_acm
adpcm_psx                  dsd_msbf                   interplay_dpcm
adpcm_sbpro_2              dsd_msbf_planar            interplay_video
adpcm_sbpro_3              dsicinaudio                jacosub
adpcm_sbpro_4              dsicinvideo                jpeg2000
adpcm_swf                  dss_sp                     jpegls
adpcm_thp                  dst                        jv
adpcm_thp_le               dvaudio                    kgv1
adpcm_vima                 dvbsub                     kmvc
adpcm_xa                   dvdsub                     lagarith
adpcm_yamaha               dvvideo                    libgsm
aic                        dxa                        libgsm_ms
alac                       dxtory                     libopus
alias_pix                  dxv                        libspeex
als                        eac3                       libvorbis
amrnb                      eacmv                      libvpx_vp8
amrwb                      eamad                      libvpx_vp9
amv                        eatgq                      libzvbi_teletext
anm                        eatgv                      loco
ansi                       eatqi                      m101
ape                        eightbps                   mace3
apng                       eightsvx_exp               mace6
ass                        eightsvx_fib               magicyuv
asv1                       escape124                  mdec
asv2                       escape130                  metasound
atrac1                     evrc                       microdvd
atrac3                     exr                        mimic
atrac3p                    ffv1                       mjpeg
aura                       ffvhuff                    mjpegb
aura2                      ffwavesynth                mlp
mmvideo                    pcm_s8_planar              svq1
motionpixels               pcm_u16be                  svq3
movtext                    pcm_u16le                  tak
mp1                        pcm_u24be                  targa
mp1float                   pcm_u24le                  targa_y216
mp2                        pcm_u32be                  tdsc
mp2float                   pcm_u32le                  text
mp3                        pcm_u8                     theora
mp3adu                     pcm_zork                   thp
mp3adufloat                pcx                        tiertexseqvideo
mp3float                   pgm                        tiff
mp3on4                     pgmyuv                     tmv
mp3on4float                pgssub                     truehd
mpc7                       pictor                     truemotion1
mpc8                       pjs                        truemotion2
mpeg1_vdpau                png                        truemotion2rt
mpeg1video                 ppm                        truespeech
mpeg2video                 prores                     tscc
mpeg4                      prores_lgpl                tscc2
mpeg4_vdpau                ptx                        tta
mpeg_vdpau                 qcelp                      twinvq
mpeg_xvmc                  qdm2                       txd
mpegvideo                  qdraw                      ulti
mpl2                       qpeg                       utvideo
msa1                       qtrle                      v210
msmpeg4v1                  r10k                       v210x
msmpeg4v2                  r210                       v308
msmpeg4v3                  ra_144                     v408
msrle                      ra_288                     v410
mss1                       ralf                       vb
mss2                       rawvideo                   vble
msvideo1                   realtext                   vc1
mszh                       rl2                        vc1_vdpau
mts2                       roq                        vc1image
mvc1                       roq_dpcm                   vcr1
mvc2                       rpza                       vmdaudio
mxpeg                      rscc                       vmdvideo
nellymoser                 rv10                       vmnc
nuv                        rv20                       vorbis
on2avc                     rv30                       vp3
opus                       rv40                       vp5
paf_audio                  s302m                      vp6
paf_video                  sami                       vp6a
pam                        sanm                       vp6f
pbm                        screenpresso               vp7
pcm_alaw                   sdx2_dpcm                  vp8
pcm_bluray                 sgi                        vp9
pcm_dvd                    sgirle                     vplayer
pcm_f32be                  sheervideo                 vqa
pcm_f32le                  shorten                    wavpack
pcm_f64be                  sipr                       webp
pcm_f64le                  smackaud                   webvtt
pcm_lxf                    smacker                    wmalossless
pcm_mulaw                  smc                        wmapro
pcm_s16be                  smvjpeg                    wmav1
pcm_s16be_planar           snow                       wmav2
pcm_s16le                  sol_dpcm                   wmavoice
pcm_s16le_planar           sonic                      wmv1
pcm_s24be                  sp5x                       wmv2
pcm_s24daud                srt                        wmv3
pcm_s24le                  ssa                        wmv3_vdpau
pcm_s24le_planar           stl                        wmv3image
pcm_s32be                  subrip                     wnv1
pcm_s32le                  subviewer                  ws_snd1
pcm_s32le_planar           subviewer1                 xan_dpcm
pcm_s8                     sunrast                    xan_wc3
xan_wc4                    xma2                       yuv4
xbin                       xsub                       zero12v
xbm                        xwd                        zerocodec
xface                      y41p                       zlib
xl                         ylc                        zmbv
xma1                       yop

Enabled encoders:
a64multi                   libopus                    pcm_u8
a64multi5                  libschroedinger            pcx
aac                        libshine                   pgm
ac3                        libspeex                   pgmyuv
ac3_fixed                  libtheora                  png
adpcm_adx                  libtwolame                 ppm
adpcm_g722                 libvorbis                  prores
adpcm_g726                 libvpx_vp8                 prores_aw
adpcm_ima_qt               libvpx_vp9                 prores_ks
adpcm_ima_wav              libwavpack                 qtrle
adpcm_ms                   libwebp                    r10k
adpcm_swf                  libx264                    r210
adpcm_yamaha               libx264rgb                 ra_144
alac                       libx265                    rawvideo
alias_pix                  libxvid                    roq
amv                        ljpeg                      roq_dpcm
apng                       mjpeg                      rv10
ass                        movtext                    rv20
asv1                       mp2                        s302m
asv2                       mp2fixed                   sgi
avrp                       mpeg1video                 snow
avui                       mpeg2video                 sonic
ayuv                       mpeg4                      sonic_ls
bmp                        msmpeg4v2                  srt
cinepak                    msmpeg4v3                  ssa
cljr                       msvideo1                   subrip
comfortnoise               nellymoser                 sunrast
dca                        pam                        svq1
dnxhd                      pbm                        targa
dpx                        pcm_alaw                   text
dvbsub                     pcm_f32be                  tiff
dvdsub                     pcm_f32le                  tta
dvvideo                    pcm_f64be                  utvideo
eac3                       pcm_f64le                  v210
ffv1                       pcm_mulaw                  v308
ffvhuff                    pcm_s16be                  v408
flac                       pcm_s16be_planar           v410
flashsv                    pcm_s16le                  vc2
flashsv2                   pcm_s16le_planar           vorbis
flv                        pcm_s24be                  wavpack
g723_1                     pcm_s24daud                webvtt
gif                        pcm_s24le                  wmav1
h261                       pcm_s24le_planar           wmav2
h263                       pcm_s32be                  wmv1
h263p                      pcm_s32le                  wmv2
h264_vaapi                 pcm_s32le_planar           wrapped_avframe
hap                        pcm_s8                     xbm
huffyuv                    pcm_s8_planar              xface
jpeg2000                   pcm_u16be                  xsub
jpegls                     pcm_u16le                  xwd
libgsm                     pcm_u24be                  y41p
libgsm_ms                  pcm_u24le                  yuv4
libmp3lame                 pcm_u32be                  zlib
libopenjpeg                pcm_u32le                  zmbv

Enabled hwaccels:
h263_vaapi                 mpeg2_vaapi                vc1_vaapi
h264_vaapi                 mpeg2_vdpau                vc1_vdpau
h264_vdpau                 mpeg2_xvmc                 wmv3_vaapi
mpeg1_vdpau                mpeg4_vaapi                wmv3_vdpau
mpeg1_xvmc                 mpeg4_vdpau

Enabled parsers:
aac                        dvd_nav                    mpegvideo
aac_latm                   dvdsub                     opus
ac3                        flac                       png
adx                        g729                       pnm
bmp                        gsm                        rv30
cavsvideo                  h261                       rv40
cook                       h263                       tak
dca                        h264                       vc1
dirac                      hevc                       vorbis
dnxhd                      mjpeg                      vp3
dpx                        mlp                        vp8
dvaudio                    mpeg4video                 vp9
dvbsub                     mpegaudio

Enabled demuxers:
aa                         flac                       matroska
aac                        flic                       mgsts
ac3                        flv                        microdvd
acm                        fourxm                     mjpeg
act                        frm                        mlp
adf                        fsb                        mlv
adp                        g722                       mm
ads                        g723_1                     mmf
adx                        g729                       mov
aea                        genh                       mp3
afc                        gif                        mpc
aiff                       gsm                        mpc8
aix                        gxf                        mpegps
amr                        h261                       mpegts
anm                        h263                       mpegtsraw
apc                        h264                       mpegvideo
ape                        hevc                       mpjpeg
apng                       hls                        mpl2
aqtitle                    hnm                        mpsub
asf                        ico                        msf
asf_o                      idcin                      msnwc_tcp
ass                        idf                        mtaf
ast                        iff                        mtv
au                         ilbc                       musx
avi                        image2                     mv
avisynth                   image2_alias_pix           mvi
avr                        image2_brender_pix         mxf
avs                        image2pipe                 mxg
bethsoftvid                image_bmp_pipe             nc
bfi                        image_dds_pipe             nistsphere
bfstm                      image_dpx_pipe             nsv
bink                       image_exr_pipe             nut
bintext                    image_j2k_pipe             nuv
bit                        image_jpeg_pipe            ogg
bmv                        image_jpegls_pipe          oma
boa                        image_pam_pipe             paf
brstm                      image_pbm_pipe             pcm_alaw
c93                        image_pcx_pipe             pcm_f32be
caf                        image_pgm_pipe             pcm_f32le
cavsvideo                  image_pgmyuv_pipe          pcm_f64be
cdg                        image_pictor_pipe          pcm_f64le
cdxl                       image_png_pipe             pcm_mulaw
cine                       image_ppm_pipe             pcm_s16be
concat                     image_qdraw_pipe           pcm_s16le
data                       image_sgi_pipe             pcm_s24be
daud                       image_sunrast_pipe         pcm_s24le
dcstr                      image_tiff_pipe            pcm_s32be
dfa                        image_webp_pipe            pcm_s32le
dirac                      ingenient                  pcm_s8
dnxhd                      ipmovie                    pcm_u16be
dsf                        ircam                      pcm_u16le
dsicin                     iss                        pcm_u24be
dss                        iv8                        pcm_u24le
dts                        ivf                        pcm_u32be
dtshd                      ivr                        pcm_u32le
dv                         jacosub                    pcm_u8
dvbsub                     jv                         pjs
dvbtxt                     libgme                     pmp
dxa                        libmodplug                 pva
ea                         live_flv                   pvf
ea_cdata                   lmlm4                      qcp
eac3                       loas                       r3d
epaf                       lrc                        rawvideo
ffm                        lvf                        realtext
ffmetadata                 lxf                        redspark
filmstrip                  m4v                        rl2
rm                         str                        vobsub
roq                        subviewer                  voc
rpl                        subviewer1                 vpk
rsd                        sup                        vplayer
rso                        svag                       vqf
rtp                        swf                        w64
rtsp                       tak                        wav
sami                       tedcaptions                wc3
sap                        thp                        webm_dash_manifest
sbg                        threedostr                 webvtt
sdp                        tiertexseq                 wsaud
sdr2                       tmv                        wsd
segafilm                   truehd                     wsvqa
shorten                    tta                        wtv
siff                       tty                        wv
sln                        txd                        wve
smacker                    v210                       xa
smjpeg                     v210x                      xbin
smush                      vag                        xmv
sol                        vc1                        xvag
sox                        vc1t                       xwma
spdif                      vivo                       yop
srt                        vmd                        yuv4mpegpipe
stl

Enabled muxers:
a64                        image2                     pcm_s24le
ac3                        image2pipe                 pcm_s32be
adts                       ipod                       pcm_s32le
adx                        ircam                      pcm_s8
aiff                       ismv                       pcm_u16be
amr                        ivf                        pcm_u16le
apng                       jacosub                    pcm_u24be
asf                        latm                       pcm_u24le
asf_stream                 lrc                        pcm_u32be
ass                        m4v                        pcm_u32le
ast                        matroska                   pcm_u8
au                         matroska_audio             psp
avi                        md5                        rawvideo
avm2                       microdvd                   rm
bit                        mjpeg                      roq
caf                        mkvtimestamp_v2            rso
cavsvideo                  mlp                        rtp
crc                        mmf                        rtp_mpegts
dash                       mov                        rtsp
data                       mp2                        sap
daud                       mp3                        segment
dirac                      mp4                        singlejpeg
dnxhd                      mpeg1system                smjpeg
dts                        mpeg1vcd                   smoothstreaming
dv                         mpeg1video                 sox
eac3                       mpeg2dvd                   spdif
f4v                        mpeg2svcd                  spx
ffm                        mpeg2video                 srt
ffmetadata                 mpeg2vob                   stream_segment
filmstrip                  mpegts                     swf
flac                       mpjpeg                     tee
flv                        mxf                        tg2
framecrc                   mxf_d10                    tgp
framehash                  mxf_opatom                 truehd
framemd5                   null                       uncodedframecrc
g722                       nut                        vc1
g723_1                     oga                        vc1t
gif                        ogg                        voc
gsm                        oma                        w64
gxf                        opus                       wav
h261                       pcm_alaw                   webm
h263                       pcm_f32be                  webm_chunk
h264                       pcm_f32le                  webm_dash_manifest
hash                       pcm_f64be                  webp
hds                        pcm_f64le                  webvtt
hevc                       pcm_mulaw                  wtv
hls                        pcm_s16be                  wv
ico                        pcm_s16le                  yuv4mpegpipe
ilbc                       pcm_s24be

Enabled protocols:
async                      httpproxy                  mmst
bluray                     https                      pipe
cache                      icecast                    rtp
concat                     librtmp                    sctp
crypto                     librtmpe                   srtp
data                       librtmps                   subfile
file                       librtmpt                   tcp
ftp                        librtmpte                  tls_gnutls
gopher                     libssh                     udp
hls                        md5                        udplite
http                       mmsh                       unix

Enabled filters:
abench                     bwdif                      frei0r_src
acompressor                cellauto                   fspp
acrossfade                 channelmap                 geq
adelay                     channelsplit               gradfun
adrawgraph                 chorus                     haldclut
aecho                      chromakey                  haldclutsrc
aemphasis                  ciescope                   hdcd
aeval                      codecview                  hflip
aevalsrc                   color                      highpass
afade                      colorbalance               histeq
afftfilt                   colorchannelmixer          histogram
aformat                    colorkey                   hqdn3d
agate                      colorlevels                hqx
ahistogram                 colormatrix                hstack
ainterleave                colorspace                 hue
alimiter                   compand                    hwdownload
allpass                    compensationdelay          hwupload
allrgb                     concat                     idet
allyuv                     convolution                il
aloop                      copy                       inflate
alphaextract               cover_rect                 interlace
alphamerge                 crop                       interleave
amerge                     cropdetect                 join
ametadata                  curves                     kerndeint
amix                       datascope                  ladspa
amovie                     dcshift                    lenscorrection
anequalizer                dctdnoiz                   life
anoisesrc                  deband                     loop
anull                      decimate                   lowpass
anullsink                  deflate                    lut
anullsrc                   dejudder                   lut3d
apad                       delogo                     lutrgb
aperms                     deshake                    lutyuv
aphasemeter                detelecine                 mandelbrot
aphaser                    dilation                   maskedmerge
apulsator                  displace                   mcdeint
arealtime                  drawbox                    mergeplanes
aresample                  drawgraph                  metadata
areverse                   drawgrid                   movie
aselect                    drawtext                   mpdecimate
asendcmd                   dynaudnorm                 mptestsrc
asetnsamples               earwax                     negate
asetpts                    ebur128                    nnedi
asetrate                   edgedetect                 noformat
asettb                     elbg                       noise
ashowinfo                  eq                         null
asplit                     equalizer                  nullsink
ass                        erosion                    nullsrc
astats                     extractplanes              ocv
astreamselect              extrastereo                overlay
asyncts                    fade                       owdenoise
atadenoise                 fftfilt                    pad
atempo                     field                      palettegen
atrim                      fieldhint                  paletteuse
avectorscope               fieldmatch                 pan
bandpass                   fieldorder                 perms
bandreject                 find_rect                  perspective
bass                       firequalizer               phase
bbox                       flanger                    pixdesctest
bench                      flite                      pp
biquad                     format                     pp7
blackdetect                fps                        psnr
blackframe                 framepack                  pullup
blend                      framerate                  qp
boxblur                    framestep                  random
bs2b                       frei0r                     readvitc
realtime                   showspectrum               swapuv
remap                      showspectrumpic            tblend
removegrain                showvolume                 telecine
removelogo                 showwaves                  testsrc
repeatfields               showwavespic               testsrc2
replaygain                 shuffleframes              thumbnail
resample                   shuffleplanes              tile
reverse                    sidechaincompress          tinterlace
rgbtestsrc                 sidechaingate              transpose
rotate                     signalstats                treble
sab                        silencedetect              tremolo
scale                      silenceremove              trim
scale2ref                  sine                       unsharp
scale_vaapi                smartblur                  uspp
select                     smptebars                  vectorscope
selectivecolor             smptehdbars                vflip
sendcmd                    spectrumsynth              vibrato
separatefields             split                      vignette
setdar                     spp                        volume
setfield                   ssim                       volumedetect
setpts                     stereo3d                   vstack
setsar                     stereotools                w3fdif
settb                      stereowiden                waveform
showcqt                    streamselect               xbr
showfreqs                  subtitles                  yadif
showinfo                   super2xsai                 zoompan
showpalette                swaprect

Enabled bsfs:
aac_adtstoasc              imx_dump_header            mpeg4_unpack_bframes
chomp                      mjpeg2jpeg                 noise
dca_core                   mjpega_dump_header         remove_extradata
dump_extradata             mov2textsub                text2movsub
h264_mp4toannexb           mp3_header_decompress      vp9_superframe
hevc_mp4toannexb

Enabled indevs:
alsa                       lavfi                      oss
dv1394                     libcdio                    pulse
fbdev                      libdc1394                  v4l2
iec61883                   openal                     x11grab_xcb
jack

Enabled outdevs:
alsa                       opengl                     sdl
caca                       oss                        v4l2
fbdev                      pulse                      xv

Is there anything that can be disabled safely? Or is anything missing?

@rella

After i installed everything i got the following error:

mpv: error while loading shared libraries: libavutil.so.55: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Than ldd ffmpeg:

libavdevice.so.57 => not found
	libavfilter.so.6 => not found
	libavformat.so.57 => not found
	libavcodec.so.57 => not found
	libswresample.so.2 => not found
	libswscale.so.4 => not found
	libavutil.so.55 => not found
	libm.so.6 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6 (0xb6f36000)
	libpthread.so.0 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpthread.so.0 (0xb6f13000)
	libc.so.6 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6 (0xb6e23000)
	/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 (0xb6fab000)

After this i curios if this file is missing or not so i checked the library /usr/local/lib and all the files where there.

Can you help me in this?

Thanks,

Sp0T

@zador.blood.stained:

This was my configure:

./configure --enable-shared --prefix=/usr/local

Because i installed libvdpau first, it should be enabled during configure. So I suppose addind the vdpau flag should be safe. I didn't try to skip other packages...

You have to care about ffmpeg depending on libvdpau then and care about the version, too. It's worth a try...

@Sp0T: if the files are there and you have no other old files from another ffmpeg or libav version lying elsewhere, e.g. /use/lib , I just have the same suggestion as zador (<- I shortened your nick ;))

@zador.blood.stained:

This was my configure:

./configure --enable-shared --prefix=/usr/local

Yep, I saw that on https://linux-sunxi.org/User:Rellla/Armbian

I just used default "debianization" files from Ubuntu, but I wonder if stuff like OpenAL, OpenGL, OpenCL, X11Grab is completely useless on Allwinner/Mali hardware.

Because i installed libvdpau first, it should be enabled during configure. So I suppose addind the vdpau flag should be safe. I didn't try to skip other packages...

You have to care about ffmpeg depending on libvdpau then and care about the version, too. It's worth a try...

It won't hurt to enable it explicitly. And I don't have to care about dependencies because dpkg-shlibdeps does that automatically during build process. It's a try worth 3 hours of compilation time, but it should work.

Yes that was the problem...i'm just tired. One question if i change libvdpau-sunxi (upstream) from dev to master do i have to rebuild mpv? 

Cause i got segmentation error with vdpau vo...With software decoding(x11) it works.

No, you don't have to rebuild MPV. Only if your ffmpeg/libav version and corresponding headers changed. You have to build MPV against the headers of the corresponding ffmpeg version you will use the binary file of later...

Maybe you messed up sth with libav/ffmpeg debs, headers, old versions, whatever.

If a segfault occurs and you feel like having done everything right, a back trace may help.

It's not sure, that there is some bug in libvdpau-sunxi though it's unlikely with the master branch.

A great mess is, when different ffmpeg and/or libav versions are mixed up on the same system... It's a common thing I also often did already ...

Did you really do everything from scratch from a clean server image without installing these media packages via apt?

Yes, even my MATE desktop is only a core version, only thing i changed was the version of the mpv and ffmpeg i used the latest ones

MPV: 0.18.0

FFMPEG: 3.1

I don't have any other media package installed only the suggested ones.

Regards,

Sp0T

Hm, I have no clue so far. If upstream master does not work with MPV, I'm clueless. I have to do this from scratch myself, but at earliest next week. In the meantime you can get a backtrace :P

Bad. Dropping all my thoughts.... Are you using the right display? In the third post I read sth about :1.0

Shouldn't thus be :0.0 instead? Trying export DISPLAY=:0.0 ? Can you post your dmesg, too? If issue still remains, I'll give you special logging version tomorrow, to see where vdpau-sunxi is executed. Though I don't think anymore, that it's libvdpau-sunxi related...

Display export not worked.

dmesg

[ 2780.989007] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.022238] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.105662] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.122407] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:208 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.172402] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.222392] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.255731] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.289105] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.355635] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.422395] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:135 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.455723] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:188 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.472240] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:8 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.489194] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.505738] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.572387] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.589065] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.622396] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.672395] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:188 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.789227] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.805752] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:216 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.939065] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2781.955758] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.005648] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.038983] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.055752] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:132 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.105729] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:112 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.189066] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.222401] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.272323] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.305693] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.405737] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:255 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.422438] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.457148] [DISP] request scaler fail
[ 2782.460486] [DISP] request scaler layer fail!
[ 2782.505645] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.605734] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.622309] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.672397] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:236 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2782.755735] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:236 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.022302] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:96 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.072394] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:255 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.122306] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.205643] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.255639] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.272311] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.322410] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.338986] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:48 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.355676] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.372313] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.455648] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:68 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.522313] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.555641] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.605635] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.689070] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:136 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.738977] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.755665] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.789069] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:236 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.805658] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.855646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.872354] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.889066] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.905759] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.922419] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.939061] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:112 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2783.955735] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:184 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.005653] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.039212] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:132 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.072324] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.105738] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.122226] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.138974] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.155746] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:240 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.172392] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:136 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.175464] [DISP] request scaler fail
[ 2784.178798] [DISP] request scaler layer fail!
[ 2784.239065] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.405726] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.505641] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.555638] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.605633] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:92 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.622219] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.672305] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.722309] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.755638] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.772400] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:104 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.855647] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:68 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.905641] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.955637] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2784.989068] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.022401] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:136 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.089381] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.138916] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.172311] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.205746] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.255643] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.272312] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.288976] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.438999] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.455567] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.472343] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:68 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.489077] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.539084] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:248 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.555737] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:164 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.572350] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.589085] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.622390] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:136 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.639067] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.655728] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:176 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.722395] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.772217] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.789063] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.805734] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:136 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.822222] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.872392] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:255 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.889184] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.905553] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.922326] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2785.972227] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.022403] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.072396] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:116 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.105640] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.139146] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.155664] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.205632] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.305735] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.322308] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.372393] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.388972] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.405732] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.439065] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.455630] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.489068] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.505658] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:52 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.522403] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.689096] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:116 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.705743] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:212 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.738997] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.755658] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.888998] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.922226] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.955645] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2786.989070] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:164 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.039072] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:152 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.055735] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:112 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.072316] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.089001] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:34 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.105645] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.139095] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:240 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.222407] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:200 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.238995] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.305649] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.488980] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.522320] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.655646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.705736] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.722324] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.755747] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:137 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.772324] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.822316] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.839002] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.939291] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:255 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2787.989298] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.022311] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.088980] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.105646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.205647] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.222402] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:204 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.238948] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.255754] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:137 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.372402] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:116 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.455646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:68 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.505653] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.522326] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.555748] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:164 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.605744] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.622306] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.655728] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:137 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.672406] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.722406] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:112 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.772321] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.805650] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.872224] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2788.905653] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.055652] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.072411] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.138893] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:4 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.155570] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.205563] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.255647] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.272329] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.305749] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.389081] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:248 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.555646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.722404] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.755648] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.872317] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.889083] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:128 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2789.972230] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.022330] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:48 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.039070] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:137 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.055732] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.138983] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.155757] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:240 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.189071] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:182 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.205655] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.255671] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.305651] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.322411] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:240 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.339066] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.405651] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.422321] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.438984] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:72 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.455651] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.472419] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:232 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.489067] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:112 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.505668] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.555646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:68 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.605654] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.689000] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.722406] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:116 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.739011] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:68 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.788985] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:88 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.855558] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.888986] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.922325] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2790.938979] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.072317] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.105734] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:196 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.155637] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.255634] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:40 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.322308] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.355722] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.405646] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:48 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.489206] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.722238] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.755747] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.772313] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.872311] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.905650] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2791.955654] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.005653] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.155744] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:192 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.272412] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:116 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.305667] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.338905] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:1 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.355635] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.489076] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:102 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.505652] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:32 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.655658] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:12 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.738992] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.755672] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.788985] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.839060] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:144 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.855664] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:76 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.872334] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:64 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.888894] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:8 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.922399] [DISP] not supported image0 pixel sequence:104 in img_sw_para_to_reg
[ 2792.957944] [DISP] layer released: 0,102