orange pi one h3 512mo ram didn't boot up

soyalk

orange pi one h3 512mo ram  didn't boot up and it stop  at starting kernel  this happend for both armbian version in the armbian website , i tryed also  a version from the official website of orange pi one and it pass this step  but show black screen  .is there any  image work properlly on orange pi  one H3

please hekp

5 hours ago, Werner said:

How long did you wait after it stuck at "Starting kernel..." and what is the size of the SD card you used? Did you try a different sd card? Maybe it is broken.

i wait for 10 min 

i used  samsung sdcard  class 10 32gb  

As stated please retry with a different sd card.

Do you have access to a USB-TTL converter? If not pick one up. Very useful for debugging through the serial connectors of many boards out there. Also dirt cheap.

Try different power source as well. Voltage from cheaper supplies can break down on load and run the board into an undefined state.

4 hours ago, Werner said:

As stated please retry with a different sd card.

Do you have access to a USB-TTL converter? If not pick one up. Very useful for debugging through the serial connectors of many boards out there. Also dirt cheap.

Try different power source as well. Voltage from cheaper supplies can break down on load and run the board into an undefined state.

thank  you so much  i just use my usb to ttl and it run correctlly i used now the laptop as source of power over usb  

/ _ \|  _ \(_)  / _ \ _ __   ___
| | | | |_) | | | | | | '_ \ / _ \
| |_| |  __/| | | |_| | | | |  __/
 \___/|_|   |_|  \___/|_| |_|\___|

Welcome to Armbian Bionic with Linux 5.4.8-sunxi

System load:   0.12 0.14 0.06   Up time:       2 min
Memory usage:  12 % of 491MB    IP:
CPU temp:      20°C
Usage of /:    3% of 30G

[ General system configuration (beta): armbian-config ]

New to Armbian? Check the documentation first: https://docs.armbian.com

Thank you for choosing Armbian! Support: www.armbian.com

On 1/20/2020 at 6:17 AM, Werner said:

So I assume your SBC is now booting fine?

yes but just when i boot it with usb to ttl i tryed link it with rj45 cable and wait for 2min then i open putty and tryed to login via ssh  but it didnt apear to be booted up?

2 hours ago, Werner said:

Which address did you use to connect via ssh? Also check if the sshd is running.

i use the ip adress that dhcp give to my board last time , but when i noticed that it didn't connect i log in to my router admin panel to see connected devices but my board didin't apear . i noticed when i use hdmi or rj45 the board didn't boot up

may it have problem in the driver module of hdmi  and  it work just with usb to ttl

I do not know about hdmi as I use all of my boards headless. Though having issues with network connectivity makes things slightly complicated. :P

Anyway. Check your ifconfig if it is properly configured and if not try to assign a free static address of your LAN to the board using /etc/network/interfaces file. You find tons of information and how-tos about this through search engines.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:50 AM, Werner said:

I do not know about hdmi as I use all of my boards headless. Though having issues with network connectivity makes things slightly complicated. :P

Anyway. Check your ifconfig if it is properly configured and if not try to assign a free static address of your LAN to the board using /etc/network/interfaces file. You find tons of information and how-tos about this through search engines.

at the end of this week will retry and if there is a tool to save logs realtime from boot  i will use it for debuging cause when boot it there is no display so i dont know where it stop booting