Rename Supporter to Donator

Werner
Go to solution Solved by Igor,

Since - in my eyes - at least - there is a likelihood of confusion regarding the "Supporter" tag of members that actually (recurring) donating to the project. People could think "Supporter" means staff member that actually support people with their issues. The real staff rank, Moderator and Administrator to say, is "hidden" in their individual profiles. Since I like the idea of flat hierarchy I do not suggest to make the actual staff visible in forum postings but simply rename the Supporter to something like "Donator" to make it clear that these people donated to the project but are not necessarly involved into it.

Tell me what you think,

1 hour ago, lanefu said:

I think the biggest hurdle

Indeed. I tried to find templates to make them in no time ... I also support the change. If you wait for me - next week or more. My workstation is severely crippled and even small things takes lots of time.

1 hour ago, Werner said:

So basically you need a set of new graphics that show the lettering "Donator"?

Yes, its very simple. The exact same dimension and in three colors as we have it now. 

2 hours ago, Werner said:

And no, I am not very good at this stuff

Just a little smaller font, lower first char and its done. Remember to save template :)