Every few days my monitor goes blank for no apparent reason.

AgentCasey

Armbianmonitor:

Hi. Every few days I've been noticing that my monitor just goes blank. The machine keeps running but nothing I do will restore the display. Even if I try to visit another virtual terminal, nothing, still blank. I can ssh to the machine but no command will allow me to  restore the display. The only way I get the display back is to reboot the machine. This can't be normal. I'd love it for someone to help get to the heart of this problem. Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

This can't be normal.

When manufacturer fails to make a proper board and invest almost nothing into the software support this is expected.

13 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

I'd love it for someone to help get to the heart of this problem.

Why?

Well, one reason I'd like to solve this issue is I'd like to know why this happens. Is it bad hardware or is it something else? I just thought, perhaps, someone else may have encountered this little mishap. Thanks anyway. I'll keep investigating. It's too easy just to chalk it up to poor hardware or buggy software without proper evidence. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

It's too easy just to chalk it up to poor hardware or buggy software without proper evidence.

I know its poor hardware (there are at least three revisions) and I know its poor software. I work with this almost every day and its not difficult to see - just browse forum. But what I don't know is why this problem happens without investing few days, perhaps a week, weeks. There is someone already trying to get down to the bottom for some time.

15 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

I'd like to know why this happens

Even you will waste a week or a month of work? I assume you are a kernel hacker? Otherwise this will might be years ...

Discovery is never a waste. I will not become obsessed with it but I'll use my head and my heart to play with different solutions and see what happens. If those hunches and methods do not work I'll make a note of it and try others.  

I'm always hacking at the kernels, yes, and I have donated to this project for almost a year, would you like to see Paypal receipts? It's not a major thing. All these little SOC are stupid if you ask me. However, I like playing with machines and I enjoy challenges. I either fix it if I can start over from scratch or whatever I feel like doing. I don't think it's hardware problem. I have software, other OS that works flawlessly. Only Armbian and some other Debian/Ubuntu flavor that behave unstably. So that, for me overrules hardware problems.

22 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

I'm always hacking at the kernels, yes, and I have donated to this project for almost a year, would you like to see Paypal receipts? It's not a major thing. All these little SOC are stupid if you ask me. However, I like playing with machines and I enjoy challenges.

Thank you, but donations sadly never reached 0.5% of the costs. We still need to add to cover electricity costs for your amusement. For donations you can never ask for something in return.

22 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

I don't think it's hardware problem. I have software, other OS that works flawlessly. Only Armbian and some other Debian/Ubuntu flavor that behave unstably. So that, for me overrules hardware problems.

Its a hardware design quality issue. Rock64 came in three different versions and with each revision one problem was fixed, few others were made ... 

When we come down to the software support. No kernel / boot loader combo is working perfectly (especially not on all three boards at once) which is why we are having this discussion. Basically there are two main software development routes. One is Ayufan sole expedition on top of the Rockchip legacy (4.4.y) which we use (and which was idle for half a year) and improve and the other is mainline with improvements. There are also a few others, but they are identical on hardware layer and bugs. Consider that our budget is zero, there is nothing to complain about. We are thinking to go with this Rockchip64 kernel another route since this doesn't move anywhere, but changes are slow.

Pine people only care about how to sell their book, phone, tab and watch. Rock64 looks like a 2nd grade citizen.

1 minute ago, AgentCasey said:

I have version 1 & 3.

I have 2 and 3 :) 

2 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

At the time when I bought them they were the only 4GB boards for the price.

On paper this board looks very nice, but sometimes its better to give those few bucks more to get at least some decent build quality. Software wise you will get a lot less grey hair if a board maker knows the job well and provides at least some support. Hardware design wise you will almost never never miss with FriendlyARM and Orangepi creations. They also doesn't rely entirely on community efforts.

6 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

Do you have a board that you'd recommend? 

For what purpose?

For what purpose? I think for overall discovery, embedded device development those sorts of purposes. However, I may have asked the wrong question. Since, I detect a note of dissatisfaction with the people at Pine, for their lack of support, I think what I really want to know from you, Igor, is there a company, any company that gives the desired support? Or are all of them as apathetic as your perception of Pine?  

3 hours ago, AgentCasey said:

For what purpose? I think for overall discovery, embedded device development those sorts of purposes.

Currently this means going for some variant of RK3399 would be overall the best. 

is there a company, any company that gives the desired support?

I am aware its difficult and expensive to provide support. Especially to end-users. We are actually doing that in a bigger scale than board maker(s). Its also very expensive for us to do this, but at least we are free to look away at any moment.

Yes, there are companies that care about community efforts, some are helpful, some not. Some are telling one thing, doing something else. Relatively good to solid vendor support: Hardkernel, Olimex, Radxa, Orangepi, FriendlyArm, ...

There is a good Allwinner community support, where lots of makers benefits, Amlogic is throwing money to the open source which means mainline kernel for them is improving (faster), also Rockchip is doing something.

4 hours ago, Igor said:

Currently this means going for some variant of RK3399 would be overall the best. 

I am aware its difficult and expensive to provide support. Especially to end-users. We are actually doing that in a bigger scale than board maker(s). Its also very expensive for us to do this, but at least we are free to look away at any moment.

Yes, there are companies that care about community efforts, some are helpful, some not. Some are telling one thing, doing something else. Relatively good to solid vendor support: Hardkernel, Olimex, Radxa, Orangepi, FriendlyArm, ...

There is a good Allwinner community support, where lots of makers benefits, Amlogic is throwing money to the open source which means mainline kernel for them is improving (faster), also Rockchip is doing something.

25 minutes ago, AgentCasey said:

What is your purpose for doing this? Why do you spend the time and money?

Exploring, having fun. Supporting lazy mother fuc* is something what I don't tolerate very well and I don't bother to be politically correct.

The number of tasks and the number of people that I don't want to do anything with is growing rapidly faster vs. the things and the people I would like to spent my time with / for. I don't need money for having fun with friends or playing with nice toys or problem I choose to play with ... while listening to trash and fixing problems that doesn't bother me has its limits which is challenged every day. When trying to help people with a few hints. They often tend to grab and abuse your good intentions. I don't like that.

In short. Maintaining this project at the present level have lots of tasks and fixed costs that needs to be covered, otherwise project collapses, doesn't move forward, doesn't deliver, transforms into some other form, cease to exits, ... The right question is how much of this suffering can be tolerated without getting any reward? Consider that I got a thick skin by nature :rolleyes:

Since I can't spent more time, but people needs someone to help them. If they pay, we can hire help. For free, we can't hire. Its simply pushing the ball back. "You want support? Buy one, wherever you want."

Term "As is" and "Best effort" support is not well recognised. When you tell them, that time is money and we don't have it, they understand it at least.

@AgentCasey Was armbianmonitor launched after the issue or before the issue ?

I guess that unplugging / plugging a screen back doesn't work too ? Same thing when executing chvt 1 from SSH ?

Is there a recurring pattern ? Like it does it after 30 mins or one hour ?

Which desktop are you running ? Xfce ? Is there a screensaver software running (like xscreensaver) ?

Does that also happen when letting the screen on a console for a while ?

Could you try to boot once with ignore_loglevel passed to the kernel (Mind you, the dmesg spam might be atrocious with that amount of logs) ?

12 hours ago, Myy said:

@AgentCasey Was armbianmonitor launched after the issue or before the issue ?

I guess that unplugging / plugging a screen back doesn't work too ? Same thing when executing chvt 1 from SSH ?

Is there a recurring pattern ? Like it does it after 30 mins or one hour ?

Which desktop are you running ? Xfce ? Is there a screensaver software running (like xscreensaver) ?

Does that also happen when letting the screen on a console for a while ?

Could you try to boot once with ignore_loglevel passed to the kernel (Mind you, the dmesg spam might be atrocious with that amount of logs) ?

First question first.  I ran armbianmonitor after it happned the last time which was three days ago. It doesn't happen frequently. I think I may have found a working theory on what may be causing it. More on that later. It happens over a stretch of time, not frequently, so no not after 30 minutes or intermittently, so no there is no noticeable pattern but there may be one that I'm not noticing.  The last time it happened I was up for 38 days. Nothing will bring the screen back, not even scripts that I've written to wake up some screens. When I ssh the machine is still working which is good because I can restart it in an orderly way.  Yes, I'm using Xfce there is no screensaver software running and neither is there any screen locking software running either.  

Does that happen when letting the screen on a console for a while? No, I work in the console often running tmux, it's only seems to happen when I'm running X.  Now I think I have a clue as to why this has recently been happening. As you may be aware, the Rock64 board has no Bluetooth, therefore I've been using a dongle that I picked up on the Pine64 Store when I bought the first board. It, the dongle has been acting erratically, at first it would identify devices but would fail to pair or connect to them. This started in January. I would just remove the device from the list of devices and scan for devices again and that seemed to work. No the dongle is getting worse it no longer recognizes devices that it once did. I suspect that this Bluetooth dongle may be at the heart of my malfunctions. It's just a hunch. I've ordered new ones and have removed the device to see if my theory holds water. If indeed, the problem presents itself when the dongle is removed then I can eliminate it as the culprit and think about finding new ones.  

14 hours ago, Igor said:

Exploring, having fun. Supporting lazy mother fuc* is something what I don't tolerate very well and I don't bother to be politically correct.

How can one help out the community? I'm not a guru or anything but I usually do well in the problem solving department. I'm often presented with problems, mainly because of poor or no documentation, therefore, I'm usually guessing until I realize what's really happening.

How can one help out the community?

I'm not a guru or anything

When I started to deal with this project, I didn't know where I am moving to. I was certainly not a guru of hacking those boards at the time. Just an average Linux user.

Meticulous maintaining of any section adds value. Pick a section and become a guru of one. We need to improve testing and releasing procedures, we need more release officers, improve CI (we have very little), develop marketing communication to communicate our messages (what we do and don't do for example) any

Basically anything from: https://armbian.atlassian.net/projects/AR/issues/?filter=allopenissues + developing those stories further. "Improving desktop" -> add your ideas to the Jira task. There we only collect ideas, which we might to proceed working on which is why they are closed from the outside world.

For Jira, you need extra access, which you get from me or @lanefu

On 4/15/2020 at 5:29 AM, AgentCasey said:

First question first.  I ran armbianmonitor after it happned the last time which was three days ago. It doesn't happen frequently. I think I may have found a working theory on what may be causing it. More on that later. It happens over a stretch of time, not frequently, so no not after 30 minutes or intermittently, so no there is no noticeable pattern but there may be one that I'm not noticing.  The last time it happened I was up for 38 days. Nothing will bring the screen back, not even scripts that I've written to wake up some screens. When I ssh the machine is still working which is good because I can restart it in an orderly way.  Yes, I'm using Xfce there is no screensaver software running and neither is there any screen locking software running either.  

Does that happen when letting the screen on a console for a while? No, I work in the console often running tmux, it's only seems to happen when I'm running X.  Now I think I have a clue as to why this has recently been happening. As you may be aware, the Rock64 board has no Bluetooth, therefore I've been using a dongle that I picked up on the Pine64 Store when I bought the first board. It, the dongle has been acting erratically, at first it would identify devices but would fail to pair or connect to them. This started in January. I would just remove the device from the list of devices and scan for devices again and that seemed to work. No the dongle is getting worse it no longer recognizes devices that it once did. I suspect that this Bluetooth dongle may be at the heart of my malfunctions. It's just a hunch. I've ordered new ones and have removed the device to see if my theory holds water. If indeed, the problem presents itself when the dongle is removed then I can eliminate it as the culprit and think about finding new ones.  

Ok...

If that was the Bluetooth driver, the screen going black should also happen when displaying a console.

There might be some bugs in the Wifi or Bluetooth driver as noted with the WARNING in the logs, about the nl80211_send_chandef

But that might just be due to some broken channel configuration : https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.4.28/source/net/wireless/nl80211.c#L3159

Hmm... If you can try it, try disabling X11 and run a Wayland compositor using DRM/KMS directly like weston and see if that also occurs with Wayland compositors.

Note that weston is very limited (no, seriously, it's more limited than twm), so it's only good for a little try. I don't know if mutter will work.

Also, are you using the official Power supply ? No power issue these days in your vicinity ?

On 4/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, Myy said:

If that was the Bluetooth driver, the screen going black should also happen when displaying a console.

You're right, now that I think of it. It just never happened to me while I'm using the console and so I never ruled it out, I just couldn't say so for sure. However, the Bluetooth dongle is a little wacky, because I have six or seven boxes over here and it's confirmed that, that dongle is consistently malfunctioning.  Yes I'm using the official power supply, powered USB hubs and Power port sixes above the rated amps to power external hard drives so that the Rock64 is amply, no pun intended, supplied. I'm still conducting investigations. Everything seems to be working since I took the dongle offline. Obviously, if there's a malfunction, then I'm looking for something or a combination of things.  I'm so grateful for your insights. I haven't noticed any power issues in the area. My wiring is orderly, ordered and evenly distributed, however, nothing is being overruled. I think I'll go over the logs again and review the link you gave me. Thanks so much for helping. 

So far so good. I think my hunch about my problem stemming from either a malfunctioning Bluetooth dongle or as I'm becoming more aware, there may indeed be a bug in net/wireless/nl8211.c. I may be the source of this problem, since several modules I needed to be happy working with my system were not compiled in them. So, I downloaded the sources and compiled the modules my self and so the Bluetooth, and mousedev modules I needed are compiled in now. If I had left it the way it was without interfering, there would be no bugs. I like to work in the console a lot sometimes and when I'm there, using tmux, I sometimes need to use my mouse to copy an paste long commands and other things, so I'll install gpm, a cut and paste utility and mouse server for virtual consoles. The stock kernels do not have mousedev.ko compiled in so, I do it myself as long as the sources are available. If I cannot find the sources, which is no longer an issue because I know where to find them now, I can use the headers to build them too. I prefer using sources if I have them. My point is, I understand now why certain modules aren't included in the stock kernel, because they may or may not have bugs. Anyway, I think I know what the problem was and so far I have not observed any weirdness.  I did get one message today that confirmed my suspicions.  I'll print it and perhaps someone smarter than I can help me interpret what it means. Also I still wish I knew how I could contribute to the project, I know Igor gave me some pointers, but it was not to me, very specific. Anyhow, here is the message I'd like to interpret, either way I know what was causing my problem and perhaps also why. Here is message:

[25621.987377] overlayfs: upperdir is in-use as upperdir/workdir of another mount, accessing files from both mounts will result in undefined behavior.
[25621.987400] overlayfs: workdir is in-use as upperdir/workdir of another mount, accessing files from both mounts will result in undefined behavior.
[25779.948299] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (idb/1657114595AmcateirvtiSty.sqlite, err=-61)
[25780.287437] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/SiteSecurityServiceState.txt, err=-61)
[26691.895807] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (idb/3870112724rsegmnoittet-es.sqlite, err=-61)
[28579.063723] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[28579.063816] WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 1561 at net/wireless/nl80211.c:3159 nl80211_send_chandef+0x170/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28579.063820] Modules linked in: rfcomm bnep cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu btusb rtl_usb rtl8192c_common btrtl rtlwifi btbcm rockchipdrm mac80211 btintel analogix_dp cfg80211 bluetooth dw_mipi_dsi libarc4 sg joydev lima dw_hdmi rfkill mousedev gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom uas dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink
[28579.063884] CPU: 2 PID: 1561 Comm: RTW_CMD_THREAD Not tainted 5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[28579.063887] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[28579.063892] pstate: 40000005 (nZcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[28579.063947] pc : nl80211_send_chandef+0x170/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28579.063984] lr : nl80211_send_chandef+0x38/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28579.063987] sp : ffff800013933c20
[28579.063989] x29: ffff800013933c20 x28: ffff0000e5bbb014 
[28579.063995] x27: 0000000000000000 x26: ffff0000f70e7000 
[28579.064000] x25: ffff800013933d48 x24: ffff0000f6a22108 
[28579.064004] x23: ffff800008ff8000 x22: ffff0000dc39e700 
[28579.064009] x21: ffff80001137b000 x20: ffff0000dc39e700 
[28579.064013] x19: ffff800013933d48 x18: 0000000000000000 
[28579.064017] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000 
[28579.064022] x15: 0000000000000000 x14: 040d9d163d000000 
[28579.064026] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000000000000000 
[28579.064031] x11: 0000000000000006 x10: fffffffffffffffe 
[28579.064035] x9 : 0000000000000004 x8 : ffff0000e5bbb01c 
[28579.064039] x7 : 0000000000000000 x6 : ffff0000e5bbb01c 
[28579.064043] x5 : 0000000013933d80 x4 : 0000000000000000 
[28579.064048] x3 : 00000000ffff32c9 x2 : 000000000000004a 
[28579.064052] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : 0000000000000000 
[28579.064057] Call trace:
[28579.064099]  nl80211_send_chandef+0x170/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28579.064136]  nl80211_ch_switch_notify.isra.197.constprop.209+0xc0/0x1c8 [cfg80211]
[28579.064170]  cfg80211_ch_switch_started_notify+0x2c/0x38 [cfg80211]
[28579.064375]  rtw_cfg80211_ch_switch_notify+0x15c/0x178 [88XXau]
[28579.064575]  rtw_chk_start_clnt_join+0x68/0x70 [88XXau]
[28579.064776]  join_cmd_hdl+0x24c/0x364 [88XXau]
[28579.064961]  rtw_cmd_thread+0x1b8/0x400 [88XXau]
[28579.064975]  kthread+0x120/0x128
[28579.064984]  ret_from_fork+0x10/0x18
[28579.064990] ---[ end trace bb77fc7cb06f767a ]---
[28589.736604] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlx00c0ca964f7e: link becomes ready
[28594.628795] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (idb/2918063365piupsah.sqlite, err=-61)
[28778.795541] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[28778.795625] WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 1561 at net/wireless/nl80211.c:3159 nl80211_send_chandef+0x170/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28778.795629] Modules linked in: rfcomm bnep cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu btusb rtl_usb rtl8192c_common btrtl rtlwifi btbcm rockchipdrm mac80211 btintel analogix_dp cfg80211 bluetooth dw_mipi_dsi libarc4 sg joydev lima dw_hdmi rfkill mousedev gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom uas dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink
[28778.795692] CPU: 2 PID: 1561 Comm: RTW_CMD_THREAD Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[28778.795695] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[28778.795700] pstate: 40000005 (nZcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[28778.795748] pc : nl80211_send_chandef+0x170/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28778.795785] lr : nl80211_send_chandef+0x38/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28778.795787] sp : ffff800013933c20
[28778.795790] x29: ffff800013933c20 x28: ffff000012210014 
[28778.795795] x27: 0000000000000000 x26: ffff0000f70e7000 
[28778.795800] x25: ffff800013933d48 x24: ffff0000f6a22108 
[28778.795804] x23: ffff800008ff8000 x22: ffff0000dc320a00 
[28778.795809] x21: ffff80001137b000 x20: ffff0000dc320a00 
[28778.795813] x19: ffff800013933d48 x18: 0000000000000000 
[28778.795818] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000 
[28778.795822] x15: 0000000000000000 x14: 000d95163d000000 
[28778.795826] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000000000000000 
[28778.795830] x11: 0000000000000007 x10: fffffffffffffffe 
[28778.795835] x9 : 0000000000000004 x8 : ffff00001221001c 
[28778.795839] x7 : 0000000000000000 x6 : ffff00001221001c 
[28778.795843] x5 : 0000000013933d80 x4 : 0000000000000000 
[28778.795847] x3 : 00000000ffff32a1 x2 : 000000000000004a 
[28778.795851] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : 0000000000000000 
[28778.795856] Call trace:
[28778.795897]  nl80211_send_chandef+0x170/0x188 [cfg80211]
[28778.795932]  nl80211_ch_switch_notify.isra.197.constprop.209+0xc0/0x1c8 [cfg80211]
[28778.795968]  cfg80211_ch_switch_started_notify+0x2c/0x38 [cfg80211]
[28778.796178]  rtw_cfg80211_ch_switch_notify+0x15c/0x178 [88XXau]
[28778.796369]  rtw_chk_start_clnt_join+0x68/0x70 [88XXau]
[28778.796556]  join_cmd_hdl+0x24c/0x364 [88XXau]
[28778.796743]  rtw_cmd_thread+0x1b8/0x400 [88XXau]
[28778.796756]  kthread+0x120/0x128
[28778.796763]  ret_from_fork+0x10/0x18
[28778.796768] ---[ end trace bb77fc7cb06f767b ]---
[29281.811911] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/SecurityPreloadState.txt, err=-61)
[29281.812072] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/webappsstore.sqlite, err=-61)
[29281.812260] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/permissions.sqlite, err=-61)
[29281.812304] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/favicons.sqlite, err=-61)
[29281.812474] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/TRRBlacklist.txt, err=-61)
[29281.812544] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/content-prefs.sqlite, err=-61)
[29281.812647] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/cookies.sqlite, err=-61)
[29281.812710] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/cert9.db, err=-61)
[29281.812756] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/places.sqlite, err=-61)
[29281.812974] overlayfs: failed to get index nlink (markie-firefox-2ny5l1xh.default-release-rw/protections.sqlite, err=-61)

or take a look here: http://ix.io/2iU9

Interesting... So the mouse acting up through the Bluetooth driver might have generated some severe issues ?

Well, misbehaving kernel drivers can trigger a lot of issues, since they can write anywhere in memory.

So, if I understand correctly, no issues so far now that you've recompiled the Bluetooth drivers ? (Beside the WARN messages)

Also searching  "http://ix.io/2iU9" in DuckDuckGo returned me the weirdest search results I've seen so far, with all results pointing to EXE files. It seems that "2iU9" is a common string in .EXE files. :D

4 hours ago, Myy said:

Interesting... So the mouse acting up through the Bluetooth driver might have generated some severe issues ?

Well, misbehaving kernel drivers can trigger a lot of issues, since they can write anywhere in memory.

So, if I understand correctly, no issues so far now that you've recompiled the Bluetooth drivers ? (Beside the WARN messages)

Also searching  "http://ix.io/2iU9" in DuckDuckGo returned me the weirdest search results I've seen so far, with all results pointing to EXE files. It seems that "2iU9" is a common string in .EXE files. :D

I know right? Isn't this exciting. You sir are correct! It just happened to me and guess what I was doing? I started moving my mouse around and the screen went blank. I know what to do. Either deal with it, start looking for clues on how to manipulate the code to my benefit, which I don't like so much because it seems so outlaw-ish as if I'm afraid to play with in the rules. Anyway, I have logs. I'm on another computer, but I've logged in and here is what I have: http://ix.io/2iVT .

http://ix.io/2iVT is the result of my most recent armbianmonitor from my most recent crash. Well crash is perhaps too harsh a word, since the system didn't crash essentially. The screen display cut right out, went blank as soon as I started waving my mouse around. I was in X at the time. I've since reverted to the standard kernel without me compiling any modules so now I have no mousedev.ko and none of the bluetooth modules. I've moved my /lib/modules/5.4.32-rockchip64 to some other name. and now have a stock kernel image and modules. It's been running since Thursday 17th, So I'm going to run this one in vanilla form and see if it blanks out on me withing a week. If it doesn't I will have proven that my meddling was the cause of all malfunctions. Which I think is actually so. I'm not sure I'm up to the task to have the pieces I wish to work, work with my limited understanding. However, I'll keep gleaming clues and continue to experiment. The worse that can happen is that I'll fail and have to start all over again or someone way smarter, will figure it out sooner. 

Yeah, the logs message clearly indicate that something is going very wrong. My guess is that there's a driver messing up with the system memory, so you get very random behaviour or crashes.

So, indeed, try without the Bluetooth dongle for a week or so, see if there's any issue.

If there isn't, you'll have to find updated Bluetooth drivers for this chip, or just find another Bluetooth dongle with decent drivers.

1 hour ago, Myy said:

Yeah, the logs message clearly indicate that something is going very wrong. My guess is that there's a driver messing up with the system memory, so you get very random behaviour or crashes.

Yes. I agree. I did buy new ones. However, even though they are branded under different names, the all seem to be running the

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle line. It's either of the two, Bluetooth modules or mousedev.ko either way neither are running now. Therefore, if the system crashes again, which I don't expect, then I'll be free to run my tainted modules and keep fishing around for solutions if there are any. Thanks again Myy for your insight and solutions. Armbianmnitor will reflect a before and after. I'll check back in a week or two make another armbianmonitor check and note the differences, if any.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:41 AM, Myy said:

So, indeed, try without the Bluetooth dongle for a week or so, see if there's any issue.

If there isn't, you'll have to find updated Bluetooth drivers for this chip, or just find another Bluetooth dongle with decent drivers.

Well, I'm happy to say I may as well use my modified kernel. Using a stock vanilla kernel, the same problem occurred. I got this warning message at the time of the malfunction. It's no problem I'll review the logs and contend myself to just reboot the device whenever it happens.  Here's a look at the log:

[294570.988640] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294570.988686] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294570.988690] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294570.988774] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294570.988779] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294570.988788] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294570.988818] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294570.988829] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294570.988834] sp : ffff8000121eb9a0
[294570.988840] x29: ffff8000121eb9a0 x28: ffff00001d977880
[294570.988850] x27: 0000000000000000 x26: ffff0000f83d3080
[294570.988859] x25: ffff0000f83d30e0 x24: ffff0000f64b4000
[294570.988869] x23: ffff00007419cd00 x22: 0000000000000038
[294570.988878] x21: ffff00001d977f00 x20: 0000000000000001
[294570.988887] x19: ffff00001d977f00 x18: 0000000000000010
[294570.988897] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294570.988906] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000200000000
[294570.988915] x13: 0000003c00000000 x12: 0000000000000000
[294570.988924] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 00000000000009d0
[294570.988934] x9 : ffff8000121eb780 x8 : ffff0000f473de30
[294570.988943] x7 : ffff0000f4c38280 x6 : ffff000078c37e00
[294570.988952] x5 : ffff000017984600 x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294570.988961] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff00001d977980
[294570.988970] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294570.988979] Call trace:
[294570.989010]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294570.989020]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294570.989030]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294570.989038]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294570.989047]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294570.989057]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294570.989066]  drm_atomic_helper_set_config+0xa0/0xb0
[294570.989077]  drm_mode_setcrtc+0x154/0x668
[294570.989085]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294570.989094]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294570.989105]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294570.989115]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294570.989125]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294570.989137]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294570.989147]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294570.989156]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294570.989162] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e832 ]---
[294570.989304] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294570.989332] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294570.989342] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294570.989533] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294570.989543] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294570.989557] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294570.989572] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294570.989588] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294570.989598] sp : ffff8000121eb9d0
[294570.989609] x29: ffff8000121eb9d0 x28: ffff00001d977880
[294570.989631] x27: 0000000000000000 x26: ffff0000f83d3080
[294570.989652] x25: ffff0000c54e7c08 x24: ffff0000ed422400
[294570.989673] x23: ffff0000ed422800 x22: 0000000000000038
[294570.989695] x21: ffff00001d977f00 x20: ffff000010c89300
[294570.989719] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294570.989740] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294570.989762] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000200000000
[294570.989784] x13: 0000003c00000000 x12: 0000000000000000
[294570.989804] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 00000000000009d0
[294570.989826] x9 : ffff8000121eb780 x8 : ffff0000f473de30
[294570.989847] x7 : ffff0000f4c38280 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294570.989864] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000006
[294570.989873] x3 : 0000000000000006 x2 : 0000000000000007
[294570.989882] x1 : 0000000000000006 x0 : ffff00001d977a80
[294570.989899] Call trace:
[294570.989909]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294570.989919]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294570.989928]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294570.989936]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294570.989947]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294570.989956]  drm_atomic_helper_set_config+0xa0/0xb0
[294570.989967]  drm_mode_setcrtc+0x154/0x668
[294570.989975]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294570.989983]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294570.989995]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294570.990005]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294570.990015]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294570.990034]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294570.990045]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294570.990053]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294570.990060] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e833 ]---
[294581.145333] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CRTC:35:crtc-0] flip_done timed out
[294591.385640] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CONNECTOR:39:HDMI-A-1] flip_done timed out
[294591.386647] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294591.386680] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294591.386683] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294591.386732] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294591.386735] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294591.386740] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294591.386756] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294591.386764] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294591.386766] sp : ffff8000121eb9d0
[294591.386769] x29: ffff8000121eb9d0 x28: ffff0000f70c4080
[294591.386774] x27: 00000000c0c0c0c0 x26: 0000000000000000
[294591.386778] x25: ffff8000121ebb90 x24: ffff0000f64b4000
[294591.386782] x23: 0000000000000000 x22: 0000000000000038
[294591.386787] x21: ffff00001d977880 x20: 0000000000000001
[294591.386791] x19: ffff00001d977880 x18: 0000000000000010
[294591.386795] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294591.386799] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294591.386804] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294591.386808] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294591.386812] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294591.386816] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000f4c37750
[294591.386821] x5 : 00000000000039de x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294591.386825] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff00001d977f00
[294591.386829] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294591.386834] Call trace:
[294591.386853]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294591.386858]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294591.386863]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294591.386867]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294591.386871]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294591.386877]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294591.386884]  drm_atomic_connector_commit_dpms+0xe8/0x110
[294591.386888]  drm_mode_obj_set_property_ioctl+0x1ac/0x2f0
[294591.386894]  drm_connector_property_set_ioctl+0x3c/0x60
[294591.386899]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294591.386903]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294591.386910]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294591.386915]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294591.386920]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294591.386928]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294591.386932]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294591.386937]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294591.386941] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e834 ]---
[294591.387022] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294591.387035] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294591.387037] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294591.387083] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294591.387086] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294591.387090] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294591.387095] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294591.387099] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294591.387101] sp : ffff8000121eba00
[294591.387104] x29: ffff8000121eba00 x28: ffff0000f70c4080
[294591.387109] x27: 00000000c0c0c0c0 x26: 0000000000000000
[294591.387113] x25: ffff000010c89308 x24: ffff0000ed422800
[294591.387118] x23: ffff0000ed422400 x22: 0000000000000038
[294591.387122] x21: ffff00001d977880 x20: ffff000010c89f00
[294591.387126] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294591.387131] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294591.387135] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294591.387139] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294591.387143] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294591.387147] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294591.387152] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294591.387156] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000004
[294591.387160] x3 : 0000000000000004 x2 : 0000000000000005
[294591.387164] x1 : 0000000000000004 x0 : ffff00001d977600
[294591.387168] Call trace:
[294591.387173]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294591.387178]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294591.387182]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294591.387186]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294591.387192]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294591.387200]  drm_atomic_connector_commit_dpms+0xe8/0x110
[294591.387205]  drm_mode_obj_set_property_ioctl+0x1ac/0x2f0
[294591.387211]  drm_connector_property_set_ioctl+0x3c/0x60
[294591.387216]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294591.387220]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294591.387229]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294591.387234]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294591.387239]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294591.387245]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294591.387250]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294591.387254]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294591.387258] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e835 ]---
[294601.625856] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CRTC:35:crtc-0] flip_done timed out
[294611.866137] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [PLANE:31:plane-0] flip_done timed out
[294611.867123] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294611.867168] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:811 vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294611.867174] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294611.867263] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294611.867269] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294611.867277] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294611.867308] pc : vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294611.867320] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294611.867325] sp : ffff8000121eb980
[294611.867331] x29: ffff8000121eb980 x28: ffff0000e88b6980
[294611.867341] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294611.867350] x25: ffff00006e0a8000 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294611.867360] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000000
[294611.867369] x21: ffff80001137b508 x20: 0000000000000000
[294611.867378] x19: ffff0000f83d3080 x18: 0000000000000010
[294611.867387] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294611.867396] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294611.867405] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294611.867414] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294611.867424] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294611.867433] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294611.867443] x5 : ffff00006e0a8000 x4 : ffff800008f044b8
[294611.867452] x3 : ffff0000f83d3080 x2 : 0000000000000000
[294611.867461] x1 : ffff00000901f500 x0 : ffff0000f83d3658
[294611.867471] Call trace:
[294611.867503]  vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294611.867513]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294611.867523]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294611.867532]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294611.867541]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294611.867551]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294611.867562]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294611.867572]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294611.867581]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294611.867590]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294611.867602]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294611.867611]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294611.867622]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294611.867634]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294611.867643]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294611.867652]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294611.867659] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e836 ]---
[294611.867799] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294611.867834] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294611.867839] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294611.867919] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294611.867924] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294611.867932] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294611.867962] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294611.867972] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294611.867977] sp : ffff8000121eb9f0
[294611.867982] x29: ffff8000121eb9f0 x28: ffff0000e88b6980
[294611.867992] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294611.868002] x25: ffff0000e88b6880 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294611.868012] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000038
[294611.868021] x21: ffff0000e88b6680 x20: 0000000000000001
[294611.868031] x19: ffff0000e88b6680 x18: 0000000000000010
[294611.868040] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294611.868049] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294611.868058] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294611.868067] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294611.868077] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294611.868086] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294611.868095] x5 : ffff00006e0a8000 x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294611.868105] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff0000e88b6380
[294611.868113] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294611.868122] Call trace:
[294611.868152]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294611.868162]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294611.868171]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294611.868181]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294611.868190]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294611.868199]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294611.868210]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294611.868220]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294611.868228]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294611.868237]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294611.868247]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294611.868257]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294611.868267]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294611.868277]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294611.868287]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294611.868295]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294611.868301] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e837 ]---
[294611.868396] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294611.868411] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294611.868415] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294611.868491] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294611.868496] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294611.868503] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294611.868513] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294611.868522] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294611.868527] sp : ffff8000121eba20
[294611.868532] x29: ffff8000121eba20 x28: ffff0000e88b6980
[294611.868542] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294611.868551] x25: ffff000010c89f08 x24: ffff0000ed422400
[294611.868562] x23: ffff000007b0a800 x22: 0000000000000038
[294611.868571] x21: ffff0000e88b6680 x20: ffff00006e0a8c00
[294611.868580] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294611.868589] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294611.868598] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294611.868607] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294611.868616] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294611.868625] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294611.868634] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294611.868643] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000004
[294611.868652] x3 : 0000000000000004 x2 : 0000000000000005
[294611.868661] x1 : 0000000000000004 x0 : ffff0000e88b6b00
[294611.868669] Call trace:
[294611.868680]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294611.868689]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294611.868698]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294611.868707]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294611.868716]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294611.868726]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294611.868736]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294611.868744]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294611.868752]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294611.868762]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294611.868772]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294611.868782]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294611.868792]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294611.868802]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294611.868810]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294611.868817] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e838 ]---
[294622.362405] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CRTC:35:crtc-0] flip_done timed out
[294632.602683] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [PLANE:31:plane-0] flip_done timed out
[294632.603669] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294632.603712] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:811 vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294632.603718] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294632.603806] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294632.603812] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294632.603821] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294632.603852] pc : vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294632.603864] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294632.603869] sp : ffff8000121eb980
[294632.603874] x29: ffff8000121eb980 x28: ffff0000e88b6900
[294632.603885] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294632.603894] x25: ffff0000f085ef00 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294632.603904] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000000
[294632.603913] x21: ffff80001137b508 x20: 0000000000000000
[294632.603923] x19: ffff0000f83d3080 x18: 0000000000000010
[294632.603932] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294632.603942] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294632.603951] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294632.603960] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294632.603971] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294632.603980] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294632.603989] x5 : ffff0000f085ef00 x4 : ffff800008f044b8
[294632.603999] x3 : ffff0000f83d3080 x2 : 0000000000000000
[294632.604008] x1 : ffff00006e0a8000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3658
[294632.604017] Call trace:
[294632.604050]  vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294632.604061]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294632.604070]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294632.604079]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294632.604088]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294632.604099]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294632.604110]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294632.604120]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294632.604129]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294632.604138]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294632.604149]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294632.604159]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294632.604169]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294632.604181]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294632.604191]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294632.604200]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294632.604207] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e839 ]---
[294632.604369] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294632.604405] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294632.604409] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294632.604488] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294632.604493] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294632.604501] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294632.604531] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294632.604541] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294632.604546] sp : ffff8000121eb9f0
[294632.604551] x29: ffff8000121eb9f0 x28: ffff0000e88b6900
[294632.604561] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294632.604571] x25: ffff0000e88b6380 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294632.604580] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000038
[294632.604589] x21: ffff0000e88b6980 x20: 0000000000000001
[294632.604599] x19: ffff0000e88b6980 x18: 0000000000000010
[294632.604608] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294632.604617] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294632.604625] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294632.604635] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294632.604644] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294632.604653] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294632.604662] x5 : ffff0000f085ef00 x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294632.604671] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff0000e88b6680
[294632.604680] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294632.604690] Call trace:
[294632.604720]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294632.604730]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294632.604739]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294632.604748]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294632.604757]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294632.604766]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294632.604776]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294632.604786]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294632.604794]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294632.604803]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294632.604813]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294632.604823]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294632.604832]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294632.604843]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294632.604852]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294632.604861]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294632.604866] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e83a ]---
[294632.604950] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294632.604965] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294632.604969] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294632.605045] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294632.605050] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294632.605058] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294632.605067] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294632.605076] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294632.605081] sp : ffff8000121eba20
[294632.605086] x29: ffff8000121eba20 x28: ffff0000e88b6900
[294632.605096] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294632.605106] x25: ffff00006e0a8c08 x24: ffff000007b0a800
[294632.605115] x23: ffff000097cb7400 x22: 0000000000000038
[294632.605124] x21: ffff0000e88b6980 x20: ffff0000f7350600
[294632.605133] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294632.605142] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294632.605151] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294632.605160] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294632.605169] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294632.605178] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294632.605187] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294632.605195] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000004
[294632.605204] x3 : 0000000000000004 x2 : 0000000000000005
[294632.605212] x1 : 0000000000000004 x0 : ffff0000e88b6c80
[294632.605222] Call trace:
[294632.605232]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294632.605241]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294632.605249]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294632.605258]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294632.605267]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294632.605277]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294632.605288]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294632.605296]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294632.605304]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294632.605314]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294632.605324]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294632.605334]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294632.605344]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294632.605353]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294632.605361]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294632.605367] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e83b ]---
[294642.842937] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CRTC:35:crtc-0] flip_done timed out
[294653.083165] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [PLANE:31:plane-0] flip_done timed out
[294653.084107] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294653.084134] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:811 vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294653.084137] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294653.084184] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294653.084186] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294653.084191] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294653.084205] pc : vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294653.084211] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294653.084214] sp : ffff8000121eb980
[294653.084216] x29: ffff8000121eb980 x28: ffff0000e88b6f00
[294653.084221] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294653.084225] x25: ffff0000871b9400 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294653.084230] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000000
[294653.084234] x21: ffff80001137b508 x20: 0000000000000000
[294653.084239] x19: ffff0000f83d3080 x18: 0000000000000010
[294653.084243] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294653.084247] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294653.084251] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294653.084256] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294653.084260] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294653.084264] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294653.084269] x5 : ffff0000871b9400 x4 : ffff800008f044b8
[294653.084273] x3 : ffff0000f83d3080 x2 : 0000000000000000
[294653.084277] x1 : ffff0000f085ef00 x0 : ffff0000f83d3658
[294653.084282] Call trace:
[294653.084296]  vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294653.084301]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294653.084306]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294653.084310]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294653.084315]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294653.084320]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294653.084326]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294653.084331]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294653.084336]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294653.084340]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294653.084346]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294653.084351]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294653.084356]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294653.084362]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294653.084367]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294653.084372]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294653.084376] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e83c ]---
[294653.084454] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294653.084471] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294653.084473] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294653.084510] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294653.084512] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294653.084516] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294653.084530] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294653.084534] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294653.084537] sp : ffff8000121eb9f0
[294653.084539] x29: ffff8000121eb9f0 x28: ffff0000e88b6f00
[294653.084544] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294653.084548] x25: ffff0000e88b6980 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294653.084553] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000038
[294653.084557] x21: ffff0000e88b6a00 x20: 0000000000000001
[294653.084562] x19: ffff0000e88b6a00 x18: 0000000000000010
[294653.084566] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294653.084570] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294653.084574] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294653.084578] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294653.084583] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294653.084587] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294653.084592] x5 : ffff0000871b9400 x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294653.084596] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff0000e88b6480
[294653.084600] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294653.084605] Call trace:
[294653.084619]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294653.084623]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294653.084628]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294653.084632]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294653.084636]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294653.084640]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294653.084645]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294653.084650]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294653.084654]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294653.084658]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294653.084663]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294653.084667]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294653.084672]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294653.084677]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294653.084682]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294653.084686]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294653.084688] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e83d ]---
[294653.084732] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294653.084738] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294653.084740] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294653.084776] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294653.084778] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294653.084782] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294653.084786] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294653.084790] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294653.084793] sp : ffff8000121eba20
[294653.084795] x29: ffff8000121eba20 x28: ffff0000e88b6f00
[294653.084799] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294653.084804] x25: ffff0000f7350608 x24: ffff000097cb7400
[294653.084809] x23: ffff000097cb6c00 x22: 0000000000000038
[294653.084813] x21: ffff0000e88b6a00 x20: ffff0000350f1e00
[294653.084817] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294653.084821] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294653.084826] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294653.084830] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294653.084834] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294653.084839] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294653.084843] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294653.084847] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000004
[294653.084851] x3 : 0000000000000004 x2 : 0000000000000005
[294653.084855] x1 : 0000000000000004 x0 : ffff0000e88b6680
[294653.084859] Call trace:
[294653.084864]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294653.084868]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294653.084872]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294653.084876]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294653.084881]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294653.084885]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294653.084890]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294653.084894]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294653.084898]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294653.084903]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294653.084907]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294653.084912]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294653.084917]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294653.084921]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294653.084925]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294653.084928] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e83e ]---
[294663.323460] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CRTC:35:crtc-0] flip_done timed out
[294673.563759] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [PLANE:31:plane-0] flip_done timed out
[294673.564766] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294673.564812] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:811 vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294673.564817] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294673.564906] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294673.564911] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294673.564920] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294673.564951] pc : vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294673.564964] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294673.564970] sp : ffff8000121eb980
[294673.564975] x29: ffff8000121eb980 x28: ffff0000191c6a80
[294673.564985] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294673.564995] x25: ffff00009db5e000 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294673.565005] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000000
[294673.565014] x21: ffff80001137b508 x20: 0000000000000000
[294673.565023] x19: ffff0000f83d3080 x18: 0000000000000010
[294673.565033] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294673.565042] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294673.565050] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294673.565059] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294673.565070] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294673.565079] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294673.565088] x5 : ffff00009db5e000 x4 : ffff800008f044b8
[294673.565098] x3 : ffff0000f83d3080 x2 : 0000000000000000
[294673.565107] x1 : ffff0000871b9400 x0 : ffff0000f83d3658
[294673.565116] Call trace:
[294673.565149]  vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294673.565159]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294673.565169]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294673.565177]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294673.565186]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294673.565197]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294673.565209]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294673.565219]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294673.565228]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294673.565237]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294673.565249]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294673.565259]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294673.565269]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294673.565281]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294673.565291]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294673.565300]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294673.565307] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e83f ]---
[294673.565470] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294673.565511] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294673.565515] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294673.565598] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294673.565603] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294673.565611] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294673.565641] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294673.565652] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294673.565657] sp : ffff8000121eb9f0
[294673.565662] x29: ffff8000121eb9f0 x28: ffff0000191c6a80
[294673.565672] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294673.565681] x25: ffff0000191c6c00 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294673.565691] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000038
[294673.565701] x21: ffff0000191c6180 x20: 0000000000000001
[294673.565710] x19: ffff0000191c6180 x18: 0000000000000010
[294673.565719] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294673.565728] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294673.565736] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294673.565746] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294673.565755] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294673.565764] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294673.565773] x5 : ffff00009db5e000 x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294673.565783] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff0000191c6380
[294673.565792] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294673.565801] Call trace:
[294673.565833]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294673.565843]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294673.565853]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294673.565861]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294673.565870]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294673.565880]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294673.565890]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294673.565900]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294673.565909]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294673.565917]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294673.565929]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294673.565938]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294673.565948]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294673.565960]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294673.565970]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294673.565978]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294673.565984] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e840 ]---
[294673.566123] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294673.566139] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294673.566143] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294673.566223] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294673.566228] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294673.566235] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294673.566245] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294673.566253] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294673.566258] sp : ffff8000121eba20
[294673.566263] x29: ffff8000121eba20 x28: ffff0000191c6a80
[294673.566273] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294673.566283] x25: ffff0000350f1e08 x24: ffff000097cb6c00
[294673.566292] x23: ffff000097cb4c00 x22: 0000000000000038
[294673.566301] x21: ffff0000191c6180 x20: ffff0000f46a2c00
[294673.566310] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294673.566320] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294673.566329] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294673.566338] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294673.566347] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294673.566356] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294673.566365] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294673.566375] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000004
[294673.566383] x3 : 0000000000000004 x2 : 0000000000000005
[294673.566392] x1 : 0000000000000004 x0 : ffff0000191c6580
[294673.566401] Call trace:
[294673.566412]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294673.566421]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294673.566429]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294673.566439]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294673.566449]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294673.566459]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294673.566469]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294673.566478]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294673.566486]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294673.566496]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294673.566506]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294673.566515]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294673.566526]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294673.566536]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294673.566543]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294673.566550] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e841 ]---
[294683.804025] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [CRTC:35:crtc-0] flip_done timed out
[294694.044261] [drm:drm_atomic_helper_wait_for_dependencies] *ERROR* [PLANE:31:plane-0] flip_done timed out
[294694.045245] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294694.045290] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:811 vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294694.045295] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294694.045385] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294694.045391] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294694.045400] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294694.045430] pc : vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294694.045443] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294694.045448] sp : ffff8000121eb980
[294694.045453] x29: ffff8000121eb980 x28: ffff00009db52780
[294694.045463] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294694.045473] x25: ffff000078c37a00 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294694.045483] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000000
[294694.045492] x21: ffff80001137b508 x20: 0000000000000000
[294694.045502] x19: ffff0000f83d3080 x18: 0000000000000010
[294694.045511] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294694.045520] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294694.045529] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294694.045538] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294694.045547] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294694.045557] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294694.045567] x5 : ffff000078c37a00 x4 : ffff800008f044b8
[294694.045576] x3 : ffff0000f83d3080 x2 : 0000000000000000
[294694.045585] x1 : ffff00009db5e000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3658
[294694.045594] Call trace:
[294694.045627]  vop_plane_atomic_update+0xa60/0xd50 [rockchipdrm]
[294694.045637]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0xe0/0x200
[294694.045646]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294694.045655]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294694.045664]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294694.045674]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294694.045686]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294694.045696]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294694.045705]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294694.045713]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294694.045726]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294694.045736]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294694.045746]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294694.045758]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294694.045768]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294694.045777]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294694.045784] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e842 ]---
[294694.045948] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294694.045984] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c:1234 vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294694.045988] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294694.046068] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294694.046073] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294694.046080] pstate: 20000005 (nzCv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294694.046111] pc : vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294694.046120] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294694.046126] sp : ffff8000121eb9f0
[294694.046131] x29: ffff8000121eb9f0 x28: ffff00009db52780
[294694.046141] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294694.046150] x25: ffff0000ed817e80 x24: ffff8000121ebb70
[294694.046160] x23: ffff80001137b508 x22: 0000000000000038
[294694.046169] x21: ffff00009db52100 x20: 0000000000000001
[294694.046178] x19: ffff00009db52100 x18: 0000000000000010
[294694.046188] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294694.046197] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294694.046206] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294694.046215] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294694.046224] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294694.046233] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : ffff0000bfc60e00
[294694.046242] x5 : ffff000078c37a00 x4 : ffff800008efba60
[294694.046253] x3 : ffff0000f45b2800 x2 : ffff00009db52880
[294694.046262] x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff0000f83d3080
[294694.046270] Call trace:
[294694.046301]  vop_crtc_atomic_flush+0x294/0x2c0 [rockchipdrm]
[294694.046311]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_planes+0x14c/0x200
[294694.046320]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x3c/0x78
[294694.046328]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294694.046337]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294694.046347]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294694.046358]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294694.046367]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294694.046376]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294694.046384]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294694.046395]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294694.046404]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294694.046414]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294694.046425]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294694.046434]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294694.046443]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294694.046449] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e843 ]---
[294694.046562] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[294694.046577] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1527 at drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c:2271 drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294694.046581] Modules linked in: bluetooth cpufreq_userspace usblp zstd zram dw_hdmi_i2s_audio 88XXau rtl8192cu rtl_usb rtl8192c_common rtlwifi mac80211 cfg80211 rockchipdrm rfkill analogix_dp libarc4 sg dw_mipi_dsi lima dw_hdmi gpu_sched snd_soc_rk3328 sch_fq_codel ip_tables ipv6 crc_ccitt sr_mod cdrom dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac phylink uas
[294694.046657] CPU: 0 PID: 1527 Comm: Xorg Tainted: G        W         5.4.32-rockchip64 #20.02.11
[294694.046662] Hardware name: Pine64 Rock64 (DT)
[294694.046669] pstate: 00000005 (nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
[294694.046679] pc : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294694.046688] lr : drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0x88/0xf0
[294694.046693] sp : ffff8000121eba20
[294694.046698] x29: ffff8000121eba20 x28: ffff00009db52780
[294694.046708] x27: ffff0000f83d3920 x26: 0000000000000000
[294694.046717] x25: ffff0000f46a2c08 x24: ffff000097cb4c00
[294694.046727] x23: ffff00001ab4fc00 x22: 0000000000000038
[294694.046736] x21: ffff00009db52100 x20: ffff000078c37e00
[294694.046746] x19: 0000000000000000 x18: 0000000000000010
[294694.046755] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000
[294694.046764] x15: ffffffffffffffff x14: 0000000000000000
[294694.046773] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000003c00000000
[294694.046782] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000046500000441
[294694.046791] x9 : 0000043c00000465 x8 : ffff8000114a3000
[294694.046801] x7 : 0000000000000898 x6 : 0000000000000000
[294694.046809] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000004
[294694.046819] x3 : 0000000000000004 x2 : 0000000000000005
[294694.046828] x1 : 0000000000000004 x0 : ffff0000ed817900
[294694.046836] Call trace:
[294694.046846]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_hw_done+0xe4/0xf0
[294694.046856]  drm_atomic_helper_commit_tail_rpm+0x4c/0x78
[294694.046864]  commit_tail+0x9c/0x138
[294694.046873]  drm_atomic_helper_commit+0xc8/0x140
[294694.046883]  drm_atomic_commit+0x48/0x58
[294694.046893]  drm_atomic_helper_dirtyfb+0x190/0x280
[294694.046903]  drm_mode_dirtyfb_ioctl+0x1ac/0x230
[294694.046911]  drm_ioctl_kernel+0xb8/0x108
[294694.046920]  drm_ioctl+0x208/0x438
[294694.046929]  do_vfs_ioctl+0xb8/0xae0
[294694.046940]  ksys_ioctl+0x78/0xa8
[294694.046950]  __arm64_sys_ioctl+0x1c/0x28
[294694.046960]  el0_svc_common.constprop.1+0x88/0x178
[294694.046969]  el0_svc_handler+0x20/0x80
[294694.046977]  el0_svc+0x8/0xc
[294694.046983] ---[ end trace 411d077932c0e844 ]---

Hmm, the WARNING can either happen during these four situations :

- https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.4.35/source/drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c#L1234

- https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.4.35/source/drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c#L1252

- https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.4.35/source/drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c#L1253

- https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.4.35/source/drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop.c#L1269

In the first case, that means that the VOP unit got disabled, for whatever reasons.

The others mean some DRM/KMS bugs, which might be due to Rockchip DRM drivers.

The best way to be sure would be to recompile a kernel and place logs before the specified points ( dev_err(crtc->dev, KERN_ERROR "Blabla is %d\n", value_to_test) )