NanoPC T4 aleatory crashes

i5Js

Hello all, 

I have this board and It's suffering crashes and reboots all day. I think  the logs are stored in RAM because I can't never find anything related to this issue. Is there anything I can do to find the cause?

Many thanks.

Regards.

Frist things first: armbianmonitor -u

I think  the logs are stored in RAM

That is correct. From the documentation:

/var/log is mounted as compressed device (zram, lzo), log2ram service saves logs to disk daily and on shutdown

This has two reasons: First it increases the lifetime of your sd card significantly because it avoids tons of small writes to it and 2nd writeing to zram is way faster than writing to sd card.

"python3" (3688) uses deprecated CP15 Barrier instruction at 0xf6f30694

Just found via google. You can disable this "spam" with echo 2 >/proc/sys/abi/cp15_barrier

About your actual issue, sorry no idea :(

31 minutes ago, Werner said:

Just found via google. You can disable this "spam" with echo 2 >/proc/sys/abi/cp15_barrier

About your actual issue, sorry no idea :(

Yes, I found it as well, in fact I've to add this every time it reboots.

3 hours ago, i5Js said:

And what about the fan control? Because I've downgraded to 4.4 because of that.

Everything works fine. The fan is controlled automatically. I use T4 to build images of LE and ArmbianTV (this is the maximum load on the entire system) and the fan works correctly (when  need to turn on the minimum speed, and when continue to increase the load goes to the maximum speed of rotation).

Yesterday I reinstalled on kernel 5.4.32 and it's working fine, just 24h without any reboot. The fan works fine and the temperature is stable around 50 degrees. Fingers cross!