linux-image-current-sunxi64 5.4.45 missing from apt.armbian.com

xloem

Here's armbianmonitor on the newer image: https://skyportal.xyz/PAIYupEpawsR1kUgHgeQ6QGswOf8e7f__xx9QUxPN_Y9-Q

It sounds like you are not aware of a downloadable image using a kernel that's not presently available on the servers?  It's the latest Focal 20 image.

I'd like to be able to build a new kernel from source with changes, notably at the moment.  I was also having bugs in my old install that weren't getting the kernel upgrade since it isn't on the servers.  Do you support users verifying package integrity of an installed system?

armbianmonitor-2020-07-14T12_09 00_00.log

Providing logs is essential for any support request since people sometimes using wrong images, inofficial or unsupported images.

20 minutes ago, xloem said:

I'd like to be able to build a new kernel from source with changes,

Feel free to use the build system for this purpose. You can add userpatches as well as adjusting the config. The script will output debs with the source, the image, matching headers as well as an u-boot package which all can simply be installed by using dpkg -i.

https://github.com/armbian/build

I'm working on it.  Hope my resources are large enough for the build scripts.

The source, header, release image, and dtb packages are all missing for sunxi64 5.4.45 from apt.armbian.com according to my web browser over here.  Who usually maintains the server and/or uploads the build results?  Is there any way we can help?

As a side note...

sfx@nano2:~$ sudo apt list linux-image-current-sunxi64 -a
Listing... Done
linux-image-current-sunxi64/bionic,now 20.05.2 arm64 [installed]
linux-image-current-sunxi64/bionic 20.05.1 arm64
linux-image-current-sunxi64/bionic 20.02.7 arm64

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.