BOARDFAMILY="sun5i"
BOOTCONFIG="A13-OLinuXino_defconfig"
KERNEL_TARGET="legacy,current"
#CLI_BETA_TARGET="xenial:default" 
DESKTOP_TARGET="xenial:default"

I use virtual mashine Xenial 16.04 x64 Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation

But when compiling, I get the error:

[ error ] ERROR in function prepare_host [ general.sh:978 ]
[ error ] It seems you ignore documentation and run an unsupported build system: xenial 

Just now, Werner said:

Think about it....

Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation

Поддерживается только среда компиляции Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 x64 ( никакие другие версии не поддерживаются ! Она должна быть ровно 16.04, иначе версии компилятора по умолчанию могут не совпадать, поэтому, если вы сейчас используете более старую версию Ubuntu, обновление до 16.04, если вы используете более новую Ubuntu версия начинается с 16.04 с нуля),

Just now, Werner said:

No idea where you dug out that link. The offical documentation can be found here: https://docs.armbian.com/

https://armbian-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/

Only supported compilation environment is Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 x64 (no other releases are supported! It has to be exactly 16.04 otherwise default compiler versions might not match so if you’re on an older Ubuntu release upgrade to 16.04 now, if you use a newer Ubuntu version start with 16.04 from scratch),

2 hours ago, Energokom said:

Only supported compilation environment is Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 x64

Your link is a copy of pretty old documentation, not the current one which is here :

https://docs.armbian.com/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/

And it is pretty clear with that :

The officially supported compilation environment is Ubuntu Focal 20.04 x64 only! (Support for Ubuntu 18.04 will be there until either we run into issues we do not want to waste time on or upstream support ends),

10 hours ago, Energokom said:

https://armbian-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/

Only supported compilation environment is Ubuntu Xenial 16.04 x64 (no other releases are supported! It has to be exactly 16.04 otherwise default compiler versions might not match so if you’re on an older Ubuntu release upgrade to 16.04 now, if you use a newer Ubuntu version start with 16.04 from scratch),

Which part of "The offical documentation" was hard to understand? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Energokom said:

OK, I was able to build legasy xenial olinuxino.img

But I need the old u-boot with script.bin.

How it's make?

This hardware is officially not on the supported list - we don't have it. If we don't deal with it, its hard to tell. 

On 8/18/2020 at 1:36 PM, Igor said:

This hardware is officially not on the supported list - we don't have it. If we don't deal with it, its hard to tell. 

Hi, Igor. Thank you for your work.

I found  image of the 5.26 armbian SOM A13 server 3.4.113, on the Internet. I changed it for myself and edited the script. bin. Installed a desktop (I have a 9-inch LSD screen). Built the gslx680 touch screen driver,

but modprobe gives an error operation not permitted - how fix it?

P.S dkms not help. 

5 hours ago, Werner said:

No idea. 

I solved this problem with adding a module. But my gslx680 touch screen is not earned.

INTERRUPT CONFIG - this problem

gslx680 1-0040: init_chip failed  gslx680: probe of 1-0040 failed with error -70

There is another build of the gslx680_ts_acpi driver. But it needs linux/gpio/consumer.h

How can I build it - linux/gpio/? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.