Unify "missing data" reply action

Werner
Go to solution Solved by Werner,

At the moment there are three different saved actions that kind of cover the same thing: Complain about missing data :P

I suggest to merge those to one standardized reply that covers missing data and armbianmonitor -u as well as tips.

Something like this (with a bit of additional formatting):

Your support topic is lacking of important debugging information. Please edit and fix!

Please describe your setup as best as possible so we know what your operating environment is like.

• Name of your board with all details, version number, take a picture if you are not sure what you have
  • Name of the image you installed or logs if you can boot the board: armbianmonitor -u (paste URL to your forum post)
  • If your board does not boot, provide a log from serial console (UART) or at least make and attach a picture, where it stops.
  • Describe the problem the best you can and provide all necessary info that we can reproduce the problem.
  • If anything is attached to the board, supply all details

Tips:

• use spoiler  when adding a long text,
  • use  when adding a code,
  • be concise.

Will unhide and add this reply.

1 hour ago, Werner said:

I assume my suggestion is fine

Yes, I didn't notice it :P Also check if we have an extra field for (title -> prefix -> armbianmonitor) when adding a new post. That might help a bit.

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines