Minor changes not worth making noise in announcements

Werner

I will add more information from time to time depending how big the impact for users will be either here or in announcements equivalent topic.

• Users with moderator privileges are now displayed correctly
  • Started to move Announcements forums from tags to prefixes, also added a new one there ;)

24 minutes ago, Werner said:

Users with moderator privileges are now displayed correctly

so no more hiding for @TonyMac32 ;) btw. didn't have @JMCC also mod rights? and speaking about mods, due to busy times I had to step back from the whole project for quite a while now... Things cleaned up a bit and I might find some time to do arm related linux stuff again but likely not as active as before and so I decided to only focus on stuff I enjoy and I'm interested in. honestly 'customer service' aka user complaining about random stuff doesn't work isn't something I enjoy anymore. So @Igor @Werner and @lanefu (or who ever is in charger for that now) feel free to revoke the mod status.

9 minutes ago, chwe said:

didn't have @JMCC also mod rights?

Yep. I basically used them when someone posted something off-topic in some of the threads I watch (multimedia, kernel, etc), in order to move it to a new thread. Oh, and also to read the removed spam posts and the hilarious comments of the mods about them :D

so no more hiding

Yeah but I do not expect any impact from that since this information is not shown within a thread but in the profile.

52 minutes ago, chwe said:

@JMCC

slipped through :D. fixed.

IBB is a bit weird because my gut feeling there are a dozen different settings to make a user a moderator and they are all in different places.

isn't something I enjoy anymore

Thanks for telling. Much appreciated. @lanefu took care about already.

Better stepping back than getting inactive and being kicked;)

3 hours ago, Werner said:

isn't something I enjoy anymore

Thanks for telling. Much appreciated. @lanefu took care about already.

Better stepping back than getting inactive and being kicked

well the notification noise gets lower and I hope that I catch then the stuff which might be important better. I prob. missed quite some stuff due to the redicolous amount of notifications for  threads to unlock.

"Advertisments" (you know the red text mentioning providing logs, buy swag ecetera...) are no longer visible to donators and moderators.

Also working on a dark theme for the mentioned groups above. @NicoD you might want to try it ;)

grafik.png

This is a line of text with a command that a user should execute or not: armbianmonitor -u

11 hours ago, Werner said:

Also working on a dark theme for the mentioned groups above. @NicoD you might want to try it ;)

That's cool.

...A long time ago in a galaxy far away...
...Tux was there to save the galaxy from the evil empires of Apple and Microsoft. Thanks to the rivalry of the two giants, the Linux rebels were able to grow their underground base. While Tux is on a secret mission to save the princess from lord Gates his hands. The other rebels are training to improve their skills.
For one day they'll come out of their dark places, into the light, and fight the evil empires until they crumble and die. Just like the once mighty Commodore before them. Hahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahaaaa.

Go TUX and his Linux Rebels. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines