Armbian for Amlogic S905L 3B

admin_from_Mars

I have a problem.

I try to boot "Armbian_5.67_Aml-s9xxx_Debian_stretch_default_4.19.7_20181228.img.xz" on a S905L 3B TV box, the ditb file use the default one (it works for S905L).

I use a TTL to USB device to check signal, and it started to login stage.

However, the LAN port  and HDMI port seem not work, as I can' t use SSH to connect to Armbian and I can't see any thing on the screen.

So I guess maybe the dtb file is not suitable, and there may not be a suitable dtb for S905L3B.

Could I modfiy a dtb file based on the S905L dtb file and the dtb file from the Andriod system in the S905L 3B TV box?

Edited by admin_from_Mars

16 minutes ago, admin_from_Mars said:

I have a problem.

I try to boot "Armbian_5.67_Aml-s9xxx_Debian_stretch_default_4.19.7_20181228.img.xz" on a S905L 3B TV box, the ditb file use the default one (it works for S905L).

I use a TTL to USB device to check signal, and it started to login stage.

However, the LAN port  and HDMI port seem not work, as I can' t use SSH to connect to Armbian and I can't see any thing on the screen.

So I guess maybe the dtb file is not suitable, and there may not be a suitable dtb for S905L3B.

Could I modfiy a dtb file based on the S905L dtb file and the dtb file from the Andriod system in the S905L 3B TV box?

L