BT and Wifi drivers supported by Armbian

Irene

We are starting a HW design for a board that will probably be using RK3328.  We want this board to be running Armbian.  We need to select BT and Wifi chips.  Would like to use chips that are already supported by Armbian.  Is there a list of Bluetooth and Wifi chips that Armbian supports?  Any recommendations?

16 hours ago, Irene said:

Right now we are evaluating on ROCK64 board running Armbian.  So, the answer is yes, on the new board we also want to be running Armbian.

You didn't understand correctly. We don't want to have anything to do with the hardware you are making.

For free support, apply here:

but since we have no resources to support your business or hobby, chances are none. If you support Armbian, that we can hire help, we will help you.

Igor, I think you misunderstood what I was asking.  I wasn't asking you to support hardware that we are making.  I was asking which BT and Wifi chips that hardware that you are already supporting is using.  We would like to use BT and Wifi chips that are already supported by Armbian, so that we don't need to add new drivers.  

41 minutes ago, Irene said:

I was asking which BT and Wifi chips that hardware that you are already supporting is using.  We would like to use BT and Wifi chips that are already supported by Armbian, so that we don't need to add new drivers.  

Maybe you can find this here. https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/ROCK64#SoC_and_Memory_Specification
Look what board is supported and then do your homework. All info is to be found on the internet.