Using "Clubs" / Refactor tv boxes forums

Werner

• Werner changed the title to Using "Clubs" / Refactor tv boxes forums
6 hours ago, Werner said:

for Android fanboys

"This club is not meant to be used by noobs since nobody wants to waste their time on that. Users with some experience only."

So they really do exist? Every Android user I know just has no clue what they're doing, including me. I don't get it. I'm probably missing some important information.
Android feels to me like browsing a 90's website. From link to link, page to page,... Just have to know where the correct links are.
I keep trying to use it to get more familiar with it. It is good for emulation gaming. Android games themself seem sick of the lootbox and moneygrabbing of the last 15years in gaming.

7 minutes ago, NicoD said:

So they really do exist? Every Android user I know just has no clue what they're doing, including me. I don't get it. I'm probably missing some important information.
Android feels to me like browsing a 90's website. From link to link, page to page,... Just have to know where the correct links are.
I keep trying to use it to get more familiar with it. It is good for emulation gaming. Android games themself seem sick of the lootbox and moneygrabbing of the last 15years in gaming.

You can check here: https://forum.armbian.com/clubs/

But it will most likely be deleted again. It was just a random idea by myself and did not expect to get any proponent for it anyways.

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines