Videos : Armbian instructions for beginners - Install, Network access, What is Armbian...

• NicoD changed the title to Videos : Armbian instructions for beginners - What is Armbian, Install, Network acces, ...
  • NicoD changed the title to Videos : Armbian instructions for beginners - Install, Network acces, What is Armbian...
  • Werner featured this topic

Thanks so much for posting your videos.  I recently picked up a number of Rock64 1-GB SBCs off Amazon for $8-$15 (they were used as part of a security monitoring platform that seems to be dumping inventory).  I'm just getting started building simple home sensor and monitoring projects.  Your Armbian tutorials and insights have been extremely helpful.  

1 hour ago, Daimajin said:

Thanks so much for posting your videos.  I recently picked up a number of Rock64 1-GB SBCs off Amazon for $8-$15 (they were used as part of a security monitoring platform that seems to be dumping inventory).  I'm just getting started building simple home sensor and monitoring projects.  Your Armbian tutorials and insights have been extremely helpful.  

I'm happy to have helped.
The Rock64 boards are not the best. I had a lot of troubles with mine. But to they are good enough to have fun with, certainly for that price. 
Enjoy them, and have a nice day.

• NicoD changed the title to Videos : Armbian instructions for beginners - Install, Network access, What is Armbian...

Here how to use the media packages from JMCC on Armbian Buster Legacy for the RK3399. This gives Chromium hardware acceleration, and installs Kodi.
This also works for the Tinker Board and Rock64.

16 hours ago, Aaron87 said:

This post helped me a lot, I am a beginner and I think other beginners like me need to come and read this post first.

That gave my videos a sudden boost. Thank you :)