NanoPI NEO / AIR

Hi,

finally I have tested my NanoPi NEO with X11 Forwarding. It was simpler than I was expecting.

My steps to have X11 forwarding on "headless" NanoPi NEO to my desktop Win10 machine

• Install and configure Xming X Window System on PC
  • Setup SSH Terminal access with X11 forwarding in my case PuTTY
  • Check sshd_config file according to this guide http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/trouble.php

/etc/ssh/sshd_config

X11Forwarding yes
    X11DisplayOffset 10
    X11UseLocalhost yes
    XAuthLocation /usr/bin/X11/xauth

AddressFamily inet

• Install Xorg: apt-get install xorg
  • reboot

You just can test the X11 forwarding running for example xclock or gterm from terminal window.

It works with all images "stock one" and armbian's Debian and Ubuntu.

Now I have Freepascal/Lazarus installed on my NanoPi NEO. It works on 512MB and 256MB version !!! Wow.

Now it's time to start programming ....

What do you mean?

I mean it is not normal it doesn't work out of the box. Every time I do a new installation, I also need to fiddle in configuration files to unlock security restrictions (or network disabling configuration) that prevent to do anything. And this tends to be changed silently with each release.

BTW It would be good that no-desktop images for headless clients install (or propose to install) the X11 client parts without installing the X server (as with xorg package).

I noticed a couple of potential problems with the NanoPi Air firmware.

First, there seems to be some latency over the wireless connection.  I remember having this problem on another embedded system and it had something to do with power saving mode on the wireless adapter.  Does that ring any bells with anyone?

Second, I don't know how to access the sdcard.  When I insert an sdcard it doesn't show any new partitions.  Is there a driver that's missing?

I'm also trying to increase the number of g_serial ports and running into a problem.  If I do a "modprobe g_serial n_ports=2" I get:

[   73.413493] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a0365c, 0xd4d65940, ep1in-bulk)
[   73.413519] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a0365c, 0xd4d65940, ep1in-bulk)
[   73.413534] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a036a8, 0xd4d65940, ep1out-bulk)
[   73.413547] gadget_is_softwinner_otg is not -int
[   73.413556] gadget_is_softwinner_otg is not -int
[   73.413574] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a0365c, 0xd4d65940, ep1in-bulk)
[   73.413591] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a036a8, 0xd4d65940, ep1out-bulk)
[   73.413608] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a0365c, 0xd4d65940, ep1in-bulk)
[   73.413625] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a036a8, 0xd4d65940, ep1out-bulk)
[   73.413639] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a036f4, 0xd4d65940, ep2in-bulk)
[   73.413653] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a0365c, 0xd4d65940, ep1in-bulk)
[   73.413667] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a036a8, 0xd4d65940, ep1out-bulk)
[   73.413681] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a036f4, 0xd4d65940, ep2in-bulk)
[   73.413695] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a03740, 0xd4d65940, ep2out-bulk)
[   73.413709] ep_matches, wrn: endpoint already claimed, ep(0xc0a037d8, 0xd4d65940, ep4-int)
[   73.413728] g_serial gadget: acm/d4adb480: can't bind, err -19
[   73.422018] WRN:L2558(drivers/usb/sunxi_usb/udc/sunxi_udc.c):ERR: Error in bind() : -19
[   73.431161] g_serial sunxi_usb_udc: failed to start g_serial: -19

From what I've gathered, it looks like there might not be enough endpoints in the USB device.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Every time I do a new installation, I also need to fiddle in configuration files to unlock security restrictions (or network disabling configuration) that prevent to do anything.

Care to elaborate a bit on that or maybe even open an issue on Github so we are able to understand and try to fix issues?

Thank you very much; confirming I2S working on the latest pre-release of the NanoAIR using MAX98357A (PCM Input Class D Audio Power Amplifiers)

Cheers !

Care to share how you got this working?

First, there seems to be some latency over the wireless connection.  I remember having this problem on another embedded system and it had something to do with power saving mode on the wireless adapter.  Does that ring any bells with anyone?

When googling for 'AP6212 power management' I ended up here: http://www.friendlyarm.net/forum/topic/6515#30876

Care to elaborate a bit on that or maybe even open an issue on Github so we are able to understand and try to fix issues?

First of all, my critics are not in any case targeted at armbian. The problem which we could encounter on armbian are related on mother distro - generally debian.

The subject is too complex to be describe int that post. I will open a new thread when I have time (**). But to give you a idea, the most stupid thing I ever saw is when Xorg folks change -no-listen-tcp option in -listen-tcp option. So, user having a .xinitrc in THEIR config could no more access the X server remotely. And I suspect that Slawek wouldn't have bothered to encrypt his display if that was more clearly documented ...

(**) The postman has just delivered my order from FA : a nanopi neo (V1.1) and a nanopi air - plus 2 other goodies. So I will be busy for a while, but before I integrate the board in a project with fully tailored system, I am at your disposal for doing any test !

The postman has just delivered my order from FA : a nanopi neo (V1.1) and a nanopi air - plus 2 other goodies.

Funny :

- the nanopi neo comes with a notice indicating I need "a HDMI monitor". Where do I connect it ?

- the nanopi air comes with a notice indicating I need "a host computer running Ubuntu" and I shall download win32diskimager. How do I install it ?

Booted the air with an known working USB-A micro-USB cable connected on a BPIm1 : blue LED light, then green at full intensity and blue flash, which should indicate that the board is ready. But no module loads, no message and no USB device on BPI : same as webbbn, no access possible threw micro-USB.

I will solder wires on console "dbg uart" as I want to see what they installed on eMMC.

Regarding Wi-Fi power management please see https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib/issues/505

@arox: you know that you can access eMMC with our new flash/backup tool? In case there's a script called turn-wifi-into-apmode could you please post the contents?

Thanks.  That is exactly what I remember now from my past experience.  The latency is not too bad, but it makes the device feel slow, since it can take a second to respond to commands.  It's also bad if you're trying to control anything over WiFi that would be affected by higher latency.

Also, copied off the contents of the eMMC before I overwrote it, so I should be able to poke around it if necessary.  I should also be able to post it somewhere if others want to look through it.  I don't think there should be any issues with distributing it.

it makes the device feel slow, since it can take a second to respond to commands.  It's also bad if you're trying to control anything over WiFi that would be affected by higher latency.

Well, you can configure a lot of 'power saving' behaviour with /sbin/iwconfig but documentation lacks somehow IMO:

power  Used to manipulate power management scheme parameters and mode.
       To  set  the period between wake ups, enter period `value'.  To set the timeout before going back to
       sleep, enter timeout `value'.  To set the generic level of power saving, enter saving `value'.   You
       can also add the min and max modifiers. By default, those values are in seconds, append the suffix m
       or u to specify values in milliseconds or microseconds. Sometimes, those values  are  without  units
       (number of beacon periods, dwell, percentage or similar).
       off  and on disable and reenable power management. Finally, you may set the power management mode to
       all (receive all packets), unicast (receive unicast packets only, discard multicast  and  broadcast)
       and multicast (receive multicast and broadcast only, discard unicast packets).
       Examples :
            iwconfig eth0 power period 2
            iwconfig eth0 power 500m unicast
            iwconfig eth0 power timeout 300u all
            iwconfig eth0 power saving 3
            iwconfig eth0 power off
            iwconfig eth0 power min period 2 power max period 4 

I tested a bit around with a Banana Pro (also using AP6210 but here you can let measure the AXP209 PMIC the board's consumption) and differences with power-management enabled or disabled were negligible (but Wi-Fi here in this area is so over-crowded in the 2.4 GHz band that maybe this alone is responsible for no effect)

Regarding FA's eMMC contents this is most probably the stuff they put also online. I'm still just interested in the contents of a script called turn-wifi-into-apmode.

I booted my nanopi air with a nanopineo armbian sdcard (with script.bin redirected to nanopiair.bin) and g_ether activated. I can then mount mmc. No chance to activate g_ether or g_serial on FA distro : use a 3.4.39 kernel where the modules are not compiled

<spoiler>

cat /usr/usr/bin/turn-wifi-into-apmode :

#!/bin/bash

if [ "$1" == "" ]; then

echo "miss required parameter."

exit 1

fi

emptyfile() {

rm -f $1

touch $1

chmod $2 $1

chown root:root $1

}

init-wifi-ap() {

echo "options bcmdhd firmware_path=/lib/firmware/ap6212/fw_bcm43438a0_apsta.bin op_mode=2" > /etc/modprobe.d/bcmdhd.conf

/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 down

rmmod bcmdhd

modprobe bcmdhd firmware_path=/lib/firmware/ap6212/fw_bcm43438a0_apsta.bin

cp -f /usr/share/network-conf/ap/interfaces /etc/network/interfaces

cp -f /usr/share/network-conf/ap/hostapd.conf /etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf

/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 up

sleep 2

/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 192.168.8.1

}

init-wifi-net() {

echo "options bcmdhd firmware_path=/lib/firmware/ap6212/fw_bcm43438a0.bin op_mode=0" > /etc/modprobe.d/bcmdhd.conf

/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 down

rmmod bcmdhd

modprobe bcmdhd firmware_path=/lib/firmware/ap6212/fw_bcm43438a0.bin

/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 up

cp -f /usr/share/network-conf/sta/interfaces /etc/network/interfaces

rm -f /etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf

}

switch_apmode() {

ifdown wlan0

systemctl stop dnsmasq

systemctl stop hostapd

systemctl stop udhcpd.service

systemctl enable udhcpd.service

systemctl enable dnsmasq

systemctl enable hostapd

sed -i 's/DHCPD_ENABLED="no"/DHCPD_ENABLED="yes"/g' /etc/default/udhcpd

if [ -f /etc/wicd/wireless-settings.conf ]; then

cp /etc/wicd/wireless-settings.conf /etc/wicd/wireless-settings.conf.bak

emptyfile /etc/wicd/wireless-settings.conf 600

fi

if [ -f /etc/network/interfaces.d/wlan0 ]; then

cp /etc/network/interfaces.d/wlan0 /etc/wlan0-bak

rm /etc/network/interfaces.d/wlan0

fi

init-wifi-ap

systemctl start udhcpd.service

systemctl start dnsmasq

systemctl start hostapd

#while true; do

#echo ""

# read -p "Do you wish to reboot?" yn

# case $yn in

# [Yy]* ) reboot; exit;;

# [Nn]* ) exit;;

# *) echo "Please answer yes or no.";;

# esac

#done

}

exit_apmode() {

ifdown wlan0

systemctl stop dnsmasq

systemctl stop hostapd

systemctl stop udhcpd.service

systemctl disable dnsmasq

systemctl disable hostapd

systemctl disable udhcpd.service

sed -i 's/DHCPD_ENABLED="yes"/DHCPD_ENABLED="no"/g' /etc/default/udhcpd

init-wifi-net

ifdown wlan0

ifup wlan0

}

case $1 in

[yY][eE][sS]|[yY])

switch_apmode

;;

*)

exit_apmode

;;

esac

echo "done."

exit 0

</spoiler>

Howto acces your brand new nanopi air without flashing or solder anything :

- Take a nanopi neo working armbian sdcard

- relink script.bin at bin/nanopiair.bin

- add this in /etc/rc.local

echo -n 0 > /sys/bus/platform/devices/sunxi_usb_udc/otg_role

modprobe g_ether

echo -n 2 > /sys/bus/platform/devices/sunxi_usb_udc/otg_role

ifconfig usb0 192.168.1.66/30

route add default gw 192.168.1.65

- (I disable all in /etc/network/interfaces - if you activate dhcp, your system may hang and never reach rc.local target)

- insert the SDcard in nanopi air and connect/power it with a usbA to micro cable (known as good quality) on a linux host (known as good quality)

- when a new usb device and a new usb interface appear, config the address on the connected host :

ifconfig usb0 192.168.1.65/30

- ssh to nanopiair : ssh 192.168.1.66

NB:

- I use a subneted 30 bit network for usb link

- if you choose a multiple of 4 for last byte (here 64) as network, you have 4 addresses : net is 192.168.1.64, host is 192.168.1.65, slave is 192.168.1.66, bcast is 192.168.1.67

- you can provide the slave full network access by activating routing and proxy arp on host (may be necessary for ntp or dns) :

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

ifconfig usb0 192.168.1.65/30

arp -i eth0 -Ds 192.168.1.66 eth0 pub

(provided that your host is connected threw eth0 and belongs to 192.168.1.0 network)

Without guaranty - usb gadget driver may be tricky ...

Howto acces your brand new nanopi air

modprobe g_ether

Dont't try that with the nanopi air beta image : it already load g_serial and g_ether would not load :

modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'g_ether': No such device

When you boot the nanooi air image with a usbA - microusb cable, the connected host create a /dev/ttyACM0 device. You can connect to the nanopi air by :

screen /dev/ttyACM0

and start to hack your system ...

Dont't try that with the nanopi air beta image : it already load g_serial and g_ether would not load :

modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'g_ether': No such device

When you boot the nanooi air image with a usbA - microusb cable, the connected host create a /dev/ttyACM0 device. You can connect to the nanopi air by :

screen /dev/ttyACM0

and start to hack your system ...

That's odd.  I'm able to load g_ether on the Armbian beta image (I believe from the 19th).

That's odd.  I'm able to load g_ether on the Armbian beta image (I believe from the 19th).

Well I don't know. Network manager and systemd are making me crazy. My image is :

Armbian_5.21.161020_Nanopiair_Ubuntu_xenial_3.4.112.7z

It is beta image... I cannot make wlan even take an ssid. As I don't want to solder anything on the board, I have no console and I cannot test gadget modules without loosing my connection. I will try to disable g_serial and load g_ether, but if it does not work, I will end the tests and install my own system.

Well I don't know. Network manager and systemd are making me crazy. My image is :

Armbian_5.21.161020_Nanopiair_Ubuntu_xenial_3.4.112.7z

It is beta image... I cannot make wlan even take an ssid. As I don't want to solder anything on the board, I have no console and I cannot test gadget modules without loosing my connection. I will try to disable g_serial and load g_ether, but if it does not work, I will end the tests and install my own system.

I'm confused.  In one post above you describe how to connect via g_ether, then you reply to yourself that it doesn't work.

What are you using to configure your wlan?  I used nmtui, and it worked perfectly.  I just selected a SSID, typed in the password, and it worked.

And what do you mean "install my own system"?  Do you have your own distribution that works better than Armbian?

Remember, this is beta, and the developers of Armbian haven't even gotten their hands on hardware yet.  I'm sure it will be working very well shortly.  I think it's already working pretty well.

I'm confused.  In one post above you describe how to connect via g_ether, then you reply to yourself that it doesn't work.

What are you using to configure your wlan?  I used nmtui, and it worked perfectly.  I just selected a SSID, typed in the password, and it worked.

And what do you mean "install my own system"?  Do you have your own distribution that works better than Armbian?

Remember, this is beta, and the developers of Armbian haven't even gotten their hands on hardware yet.  I'm sure it will be working very well shortly.  I think it's already working pretty well.

I used a production nanopi neo to boot the nanopiair in the first time. Loading g_ether worked. As I couldn't access mmc, I just used the nanopi air version of script.bin present in nanopi neo image and it worked. (I saved contents of eMMC, but it don't even look like a usable system). Then, I flashed an Image for nanopi air, but it is release 5.21 and not 5.20 anymore.

I never used network-manager, so I don't know how to do anything with that. I tried to activate wpa_supplicant without success, and cannot scan with iwlist.

By installing my own system, I mean install gentoo but with kernel, modules, uboot and tools from armbian (already done that with a bpiM2+ with same H3 and wifi/bt chip). Because it is the final goal anyway : I am testing this kind of boards to make IoT devices, connected by Bluetooth, with minimum and fully tailored system and boot scripts. And that is why I don't want to solder before knowing what the board is used for.

I know it is beta. (I surprised myself to have managed to get a board before Armbian folks). Armbian image needs just a bit of tuning but anyway I am not interested in wifi (always behaved poorly at my home with any card or distro), I need usb and BT network.

"I used nmtui, and it worked perfectly"

Well, I edited a config with nmtui, but by me it doesn't work. And now my nanopi crash regularly. So I think the driver may be buggy.

Do you use dhd or bcmdhd ?

"I used nmtui, and it worked perfectly"

Well, I edited a config with nmtui, but by me it doesn't work. And now my nanopi crash regularly. So I think the driver may be buggy.

Do you use dhd or bcmdhd ?

I just logged in and, ran nmtui, selected an access point, typed in the password, and it worked.  I don't know what dhd or bcmdhd are.

I just logged in and, ran nmtui, selected an access point, typed in the password, and it worked.  I don't know what dhd or bcmdhd are.

There are kernel modules (lsmod | grep dhd)

bcmdhd is what I use with a 3.4.112 kernel on my access point (with option op_mode=2) and it works (at least my smartphone connects). It is a bpiM2+ but it use the same ap6212 chip as nanopi air (and a lot of others)

dhd is what is used with a 3.4.112 kernel on my nano pi air. The bcmdhd.ko has been removed and replaced by dhd.ko but I don't know when.

By the way, my modules are :

# lsmod

bmp085 3487 0

pcf8591 3363 0

g_serial 27617 2

dhd 666855 0

hidp 12949 0

rfcomm 32863 0

hci_uart 20384 0

bluetooth 174065 5 hidp,hci_uart,rfcomm

bluetooth doesn't work either (perhaps ttyS1 config in uboot is bad but I didn't check). In fact I would be glad to find a distro where bt works with ap6212 and in particular with module bnep (ethernet on bluetooth encapsulation that allow to create an access point). Perhaps more chance with C.H.I.P ?

I think this Nano Pi Air is something special Network Manager is working great for me. 

https://goo.gl/photos/qkrwJbeGTg6Nczux9

This is the same power / thermal test as last time (same heat-sink and power adapter) but it's on the WiFi not Ethernet. 

I am using one of these as an antenna. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322188772302working fine for me and super cheep.

Sysbench
CPU Limit @ 912000

Before
5.07V
.10-.11A

During
5.05V
.23A - .26A

After
5.07V
.11-.14A

piair:~# sysbench --test=cpu --cpu-max-prime=20000 run --num-threads=4
sysbench 0.4.12: multi-threaded system evaluation benchmark

Running the test with following options:
Number of threads: 4

Doing CPU performance benchmark

Threads started!
Done.

Maximum prime number checked in CPU test: 20000

Test execution summary:
total time: 154.8149s
total number of events: 10000
total time taken by event execution: 619.1710
per-request statistics:
min: 61.52ms
avg: 61.92ms
max: 132.73ms
approx. 95 percentile: 62.04ms

Threads fairness:
events (avg/stddev): 2500.0000/6.20
execution time (avg/stddev): 154.7928/0.02

piair:~# armbianmonitor -m
Stop monitoring using [ctrl]-[c]
Time CPU load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq CPU
09:05:08: 912MHz 0.45 8% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 32°C
09:05:13: 240MHz 0.41 7% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 32°C
09:05:18: 240MHz 0.38 7% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 33°C
09:05:24: 240MHz 0.35 7% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 33°C
09:05:29: 240MHz 0.32 6% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 33°C
09:05:34: 240MHz 0.30 6% 3% 3% 0% 0% 0% 33°C
09:05:39: 240MHz 0.27 6% 3% 2% 0% 0% 0% 33°C
09:05:44: 240MHz 0.25 6% 3% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:05:50: 240MHz 0.23 6% 3% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:05:55: 240MHz 0.21 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:06:00: 240MHz 0.19 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:06:05: 240MHz 0.18 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:06:11: 240MHz 0.16 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:06:16: 240MHz 0.23 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 34°C
09:06:21: 240MHz 0.29 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 35°C
09:06:26: 240MHz 0.25 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 35°C
09:06:31: 240MHz 0.23 4% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 35°C
09:06:37: 240MHz 0.21 4% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 35°C
09:06:42: 912MHz 0.19 5% 2% 2% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
09:06:47: 912MHz 0.50 7% 2% 5% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
09:06:52: 912MHz 0.78 10% 2% 7% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
09:06:57: 912MHz 1.04 12% 2% 9% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:07:02: 912MHz 1.27 14% 2% 12% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:07:07: 912MHz 1.49 16% 2% 14% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:07:13: 912MHz 1.69 18% 2% 16% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:07:18: 912MHz 1.88 20% 2% 17% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:07:23: 912MHz 2.05 22% 2% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
09:07:28: 912MHz 2.20 23% 2% 21% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
09:07:33: 912MHz 2.35 25% 2% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
09:07:38: 912MHz 2.48 26% 1% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
09:07:43: 912MHz 2.60 28% 1% 26% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
09:07:48: 912MHz 2.71 29% 1% 27% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
09:07:54: 912MHz 2.82 31% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
09:07:59: 912MHz 2.91 32% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
09:08:04: 912MHz 3.00 33% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
09:08:09: 912MHz 3.08 35% 1% 33% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
09:08:14: 912MHz 3.15 36% 1% 34% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
09:08:19: 912MHz 3.22 37% 1% 35% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
09:08:24: 912MHz 3.28 38% 1% 36% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
09:08:29: 912MHz 3.34 39% 1% 37% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
09:08:35: 912MHz 3.39 40% 1% 38% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
09:08:40: 912MHz 3.44 41% 1% 39% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
09:08:45: 912MHz 3.49 42% 1% 40% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
09:08:50: 912MHz 3.53 43% 1% 41% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
09:08:55: 912MHz 3.57 44% 1% 42% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
09:09:00: 912MHz 3.60 45% 1% 43% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
09:09:05: 912MHz 3.63 45% 1% 44% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
09:09:10: 912MHz 3.66 46% 1% 45% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
09:09:15: 912MHz 3.69 47% 1% 46% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
09:09:21: 240MHz 3.39 47% 1% 45% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
09:09:26: 240MHz 3.12 46% 1% 44% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
09:09:31: 240MHz 2.87 45% 1% 44% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
09:09:36: 240MHz 2.64 45% 1% 43% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
09:09:41: 240MHz 2.31 44% 1% 42% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
09:09:47: 240MHz 2.12 43% 1% 42% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
09:09:52: 240MHz 1.95 43% 1% 41% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:09:57: 240MHz 1.80 42% 1% 41% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:10:02: 240MHz 1.65 42% 1% 40% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:10:08: 240MHz 1.52 41% 1% 40% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:10:13: 240MHz 1.40 41% 1% 39% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:10:18: 240MHz 1.29 40% 1% 39% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:10:23: 240MHz 1.18 40% 1% 38% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
09:10:28: 240MHz 1.09 39% 1% 38% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:10:34: 240MHz 1.00 39% 1% 37% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:10:39: 240MHz 0.92 38% 1% 37% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:10:44: 240MHz 0.85 38% 1% 36% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:10:49: 240MHz 0.78 37% 1% 36% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:10:55: 240MHz 0.72 37% 1% 35% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:00: 240MHz 0.66 36% 1% 35% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:05: 240MHz 0.61 36% 1% 35% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:10: 240MHz 0.56 36% 1% 34% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
09:11:16: 240MHz 0.51 35% 1% 34% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:21: 240MHz 0.47 35% 1% 33% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:26: 240MHz 0.43 34% 1% 33% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:31: 240MHz 0.40 34% 1% 33% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:36: 240MHz 0.37 34% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
09:11:42: 240MHz 0.58 33% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:11:47: 240MHz 0.49 33% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:11:52: 240MHz 0.45 33% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:11:57: 240MHz 0.49 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:03: 240MHz 0.45 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:08: 240MHz 0.42 32% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:13: 240MHz 0.38 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:18: 240MHz 0.35 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:23: 240MHz 0.33 31% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:29: 240MHz 0.30 31% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:34: 240MHz 0.28 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:39: 240MHz 0.25 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:44: 240MHz 0.23 30% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:49: 240MHz 0.21 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
09:12:55: 240MHz 0.20 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 42°C

Sysbench
CPU Limit @ 1200000 

Before
5.10V
.10-.11A

During
5.07V
.39A - .41A

After
5.10V
.11-.14A

root@nanopiair:~# sysbench --test=cpu --cpu-max-prime=20000 run --num-threads=4
sysbench 0.4.12: multi-threaded system evaluation benchmark

Running the test with following options:
Number of threads: 4

Doing CPU performance benchmark

Threads started!
Done.

Maximum prime number checked in CPU test: 20000

Test execution summary:
total time: 128.8701s
total number of events: 10000
total time taken by event execution: 515.4137
per-request statistics:
min: 46.73ms
avg: 51.54ms
max: 102.66ms
approx. 95 percentile: 55.94ms

Threads fairness:
events (avg/stddev): 2500.0000/8.57
execution time (avg/stddev): 128.8534/0.01

Stop monitoring using [ctrl]-[c]
Time CPU load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq CPU
13:14:49: 240MHz 0.11 25% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:14:54: 240MHz 0.10 25% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:14:59: 240MHz 0.09 24% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:05: 240MHz 0.09 24% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:10: 240MHz 0.08 24% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:15: 240MHz 0.07 24% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:20: 240MHz 0.07 24% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:26: 240MHz 0.06 23% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:31: 240MHz 0.06 23% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:36: 240MHz 0.05 23% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:41: 240MHz 0.05 23% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:47: 240MHz 0.04 23% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:52: 240MHz 0.04 22% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:15:57: 240MHz 0.04 22% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:16:02: 240MHz 0.04 22% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:16:07: 240MHz 0.03 22% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:16:13: 240MHz 0.03 22% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
13:16:18: 240MHz 0.11 22% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:16:23: 240MHz 0.16 21% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
13:16:28: 1008MHz 0.15 21% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
13:16:33: 240MHz 0.14 21% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:16:39: 240MHz 0.13 21% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
13:16:44: 1200MHz 0.44 21% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
13:16:49: 1200MHz 0.72 22% 1% 20% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
13:16:54: 1200MHz 0.99 22% 1% 21% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
13:16:59: 1200MHz 1.23 23% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
13:17:04: 1200MHz 1.45 23% 1% 22% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
13:17:09: 1200MHz 1.65 24% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 60°C
13:17:14: 1200MHz 1.84 24% 1% 23% 0% 0% 0% 61°C
13:17:19: 1200MHz 2.01 25% 1% 24% 0% 0% 0% 61°C
13:17:25: 1200MHz 2.17 26% 1% 24% 0% 0% 0% 62°C
13:17:30: 1200MHz 2.32 26% 1% 25% 0% 0% 0% 63°C
13:17:35: 1200MHz 2.45 27% 1% 25% 0% 0% 0% 64°C
13:17:40: 1008MHz 2.58 27% 1% 26% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
13:17:45: 1008MHz 2.69 28% 1% 26% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
13:17:50: 1008MHz 2.80 28% 1% 27% 0% 0% 0% 64°C
13:17:55: 1008MHz 2.89 28% 1% 27% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
13:18:00: 1008MHz 2.98 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
13:18:05: 1008MHz 3.06 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
13:18:10: 1008MHz 3.14 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
13:18:15: 1008MHz 3.21 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
13:18:21: 1008MHz 3.27 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
13:18:26: 1008MHz 3.33 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
13:18:31: 1008MHz 3.38 32% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
13:18:36: 1008MHz 3.43 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
13:18:41: 1008MHz 3.48 33% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
13:18:46: 1008MHz 3.52 33% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
13:18:51: 240MHz 3.56 33% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
13:18:56: 240MHz 3.27 33% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
13:19:02: 240MHz 3.01 33% 1% 32% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
13:19:07: 240MHz 2.77 33% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
13:19:12: 240MHz 2.55 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
13:19:17: 240MHz 2.34 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
13:19:23: 240MHz 2.16 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
13:19:28: 240MHz 1.98 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
13:19:33: 240MHz 1.83 32% 1% 31% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
13:19:38: 240MHz 1.68 32% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
13:19:44: 240MHz 1.50 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
13:19:49: 240MHz 1.38 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
13:19:54: 240MHz 1.27 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
13:19:59: 240MHz 1.16 31% 1% 30% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
13:20:04: 240MHz 1.07 31% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
13:20:10: 240MHz 0.98 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
13:20:15: 240MHz 0.91 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
13:20:20: 240MHz 0.83 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
13:20:25: 240MHz 0.77 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
13:20:31: 240MHz 0.70 30% 1% 29% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
13:20:36: 240MHz 0.65 30% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
13:20:41: 240MHz 0.60 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
13:20:46: 240MHz 0.63 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
13:20:51: 240MHz 0.58 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
13:20:57: 240MHz 0.53 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
13:21:02: 240MHz 0.49 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
13:21:07: 240MHz 0.45 29% 1% 28% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
13:21:12: 240MHz 0.41 29% 1% 27% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
13:21:18: 240MHz 0.38 28% 1% 27% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
13:21:23: 240MHz 0.35 28% 1% 27% 0% 0% 0% 49°C

bluetooth doesn't work either (perhaps ttyS1 config in uboot is bad but I didn't check).

Please look through BT related commits (especially the one from Aug 30): https://github.com/friendlyarm/h3_lichee/commits/master

I also remember that there might be a conflict regarding pin PA16 (FA's kernel has a fix for audio regarding this pin which is also used to communicate with AP612). It would be great if you can come up with a solution (pull request or at least documenting what you've done to get BT working).

This is the same power / thermal test as last time (same heat-sink and power adapter) but it's on the WiFi not Ethernet.

Can you re-test with max cpufreq set to 1200 please? And also run cpuburn-a7 for at least half an hour. I think the heat problems we saw with the NEO were related to PCB rev 1.0 solely.

Here we are. I think it would crash without a heat sink. 

CPU Limit @ 1200000

Before
5.07V
.10-.11A

During
5.05V
.42A - .83A

After
5.07V
.11-.14A

11:17:41: 240MHz 0.02 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:17:46: 240MHz 0.02 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:17:51: 240MHz 0.02 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
11:17:56: 240MHz 0.02 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:18:02: 240MHz 0.02 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:18:07: 240MHz 0.01 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
11:18:12: 240MHz 0.09 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:18:17: 240MHz 0.08 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:18:22: 240MHz 0.07 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:18:28: 240MHz 0.07 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 40°C
11:18:33: 240MHz 0.06 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 41°C
11:18:38: 1008MHz 0.06 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
11:18:43: 1200MHz 0.37 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
11:18:48: 1008MHz 0.66 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
11:18:53: 1008MHz 0.93 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
11:18:58: 1008MHz 1.18 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
11:19:04: 816MHz 1.40 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
11:19:09: 1200MHz 1.61 2% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 64°C
11:19:14: 1008MHz 1.80 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
11:19:19: 816MHz 1.98 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
11:19:24: 816MHz 2.14 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
11:19:29: 816MHz 2.29 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
11:19:34: 1008MHz 2.43 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
11:19:40: 1008MHz 2.55 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
11:19:45: 1008MHz 2.67 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
11:19:50: 1008MHz 2.77 3% 0% 2% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
11:19:55: 816MHz 2.87 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
11:20:00: 816MHz 2.96 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
11:20:05: 816MHz 3.05 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
11:20:10: 816MHz 3.12 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
11:20:15: 816MHz 3.19 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 72°C
11:20:21: 816MHz 3.34 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 72°C
11:20:26: 816MHz 3.39 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 73°C
11:20:31: 816MHz 3.44 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 73°C
11:20:36: 816MHz 3.48 3% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
11:20:41: 816MHz 3.53 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
11:20:46: 816MHz 3.56 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
11:20:51: 816MHz 3.76 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
11:20:57: 816MHz 3.78 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
11:21:02: 816MHz 3.80 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
11:21:07: 720MHz 3.81 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
11:21:12: 720MHz 3.91 4% 0% 3% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
11:21:17: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
11:21:22: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
11:21:28: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
11:21:33: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
11:21:38: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
11:21:43: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 77°C
11:21:48: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 77°C
11:21:53: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 77°C
11:21:58: 720MHz 4.00 4% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 77°C
11:22:04: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
11:22:09: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
11:22:14: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
11:22:19: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
11:22:24: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
11:22:29: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:22:35: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:22:40: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 4% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:22:45: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:22:50: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:22:55: 648MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:00: 648MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:05: 648MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:23:11: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:23:16: 648MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:21: 720MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:26: 648MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:31: 648MHz 4.00 5% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:36: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
11:23:41: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:47: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:52: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:23:57: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:02: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:07: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 5% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:12: 648MHz 4.00 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:18: 648MHz 4.08 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:23: 648MHz 4.06 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:28: 648MHz 4.06 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:24:33: 648MHz 4.05 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:38: 648MHz 4.05 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:24:43: 648MHz 4.05 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:48: 648MHz 4.04 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:24:54: 648MHz 4.04 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:24:59: 648MHz 4.04 6% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:04: 648MHz 4.03 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:09: 648MHz 4.03 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:14: 648MHz 4.03 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:19: 648MHz 4.03 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
11:25:24: 648MHz 4.02 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:30: 648MHz 4.02 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:35: 648MHz 4.02 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:40: 648MHz 4.02 7% 0% 6% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:45: 648MHz 4.02 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:25:50: 648MHz 4.02 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:25:55: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:26:00: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:06: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:11: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:16: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:26:21: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:26: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:26:31: 648MHz 4.01 7% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
11:26:36: 648MHz 4.01 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:41: 648MHz 4.01 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:47: 648MHz 4.01 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:52: 648MHz 4.01 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:26:57: 648MHz 4.01 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:02: 648MHz 4.00 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:07: 648MHz 4.00 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:12: 648MHz 4.00 8% 0% 7% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:17: 648MHz 4.00 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:23: 648MHz 4.00 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:28: 648MHz 4.00 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:33: 648MHz 4.08 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:27:38: 648MHz 4.14 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:27:43: 648MHz 4.13 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:48: 648MHz 4.12 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:53: 648MHz 4.11 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:27:59: 648MHz 4.10 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:04: 648MHz 4.09 8% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:28:09: 648MHz 4.09 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:28:14: 648MHz 4.08 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:28:19: 648MHz 4.07 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:28:24: 648MHz 4.07 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:29: 648MHz 4.06 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:35: 648MHz 4.06 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:40: 648MHz 4.05 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:45: 648MHz 4.05 9% 0% 8% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:50: 648MHz 4.04 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:28:55: 648MHz 4.04 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:00: 648MHz 4.04 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:05: 648MHz 4.04 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:11: 648MHz 4.03 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:16: 648MHz 4.03 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:21: 648MHz 4.03 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
11:29:26: 648MHz 4.03 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:31: 648MHz 4.02 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:36: 648MHz 4.02 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:41: 648MHz 4.02 9% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:47: 648MHz 4.02 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:52: 648MHz 4.02 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:29:57: 648MHz 4.02 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:02: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:07: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:12: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:18: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:23: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 9% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:28: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:30:33: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:38: 648MHz 4.01 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:43: 648MHz 4.09 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:48: 648MHz 4.07 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:54: 648MHz 4.07 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:30:59: 648MHz 4.06 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:04: 648MHz 4.06 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:09: 648MHz 4.05 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:14: 648MHz 4.05 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:19: 648MHz 4.04 10% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:24: 648MHz 4.04 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:31:30: 648MHz 4.04 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:35: 648MHz 4.04 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:40: 648MHz 4.03 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:31:45: 648MHz 4.03 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:31:50: 648MHz 4.03 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:31:55: 648MHz 4.03 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:32:01: 648MHz 4.02 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:06: 648MHz 4.02 11% 0% 10% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:11: 648MHz 4.02 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:16: 648MHz 4.02 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:21: 648MHz 4.02 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:32:26: 648MHz 4.02 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:32: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:37: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:42: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:32:47: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:52: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:32:57: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:02: 648MHz 4.01 11% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:08: 648MHz 4.01 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:33:13: 648MHz 4.01 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:18: 648MHz 4.01 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:23: 648MHz 4.01 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:28: 648MHz 4.01 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:33: 648MHz 4.01 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:39: 648MHz 4.08 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:44: 648MHz 4.07 12% 0% 11% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:49: 648MHz 4.07 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:54: 648MHz 4.06 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:33:59: 648MHz 4.06 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:04: 648MHz 4.05 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:10: 648MHz 4.05 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:15: 648MHz 4.04 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:20: 648MHz 4.04 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:25: 648MHz 4.04 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:30: 648MHz 4.03 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:35: 648MHz 4.03 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:40: 648MHz 4.03 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:46: 648MHz 4.03 12% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:51: 648MHz 4.02 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:34:56: 648MHz 4.02 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:01: 648MHz 4.02 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:06: 648MHz 4.02 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:11: 648MHz 4.02 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:17: 648MHz 4.02 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:22: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:27: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 12% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:32: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:37: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:42: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:48: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:53: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:35:58: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:03: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:08: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:13: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:18: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:24: 648MHz 4.01 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:29: 648MHz 4.00 13% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:34: 648MHz 4.00 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:39: 648MHz 4.08 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:44: 480MHz 4.07 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 85°C
11:36:49: 648MHz 4.06 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:36:55: 648MHz 4.06 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:00: 648MHz 4.05 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:05: 648MHz 4.05 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:37:10: 648MHz 4.21 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:15: 648MHz 4.19 14% 0% 13% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:20: 648MHz 4.17 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:26: 648MHz 4.16 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:31: 648MHz 4.15 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:36: 648MHz 4.14 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:37:41: 648MHz 4.13 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:46: 648MHz 4.12 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:51: 648MHz 4.11 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:37:56: 648MHz 4.10 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:02: 648MHz 4.09 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:07: 648MHz 4.08 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:12: 648MHz 4.08 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:17: 648MHz 4.07 14% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:22: 648MHz 4.06 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:27: 480MHz 4.06 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:33: 648MHz 4.05 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:38: 648MHz 4.05 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:43: 648MHz 4.05 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:48: 648MHz 4.04 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:53: 648MHz 4.04 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:38:58: 648MHz 4.04 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:03: 648MHz 4.03 15% 0% 14% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:09: 648MHz 4.03 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:14: 648MHz 4.03 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:19: 648MHz 4.03 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:24: 480MHz 4.02 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:29: 648MHz 4.02 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:34: 648MHz 4.18 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:39: 648MHz 4.23 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:39:45: 648MHz 4.21 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:39:50: 648MHz 4.19 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:39:55: 648MHz 4.18 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:00: 648MHz 4.16 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:05: 648MHz 4.15 15% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:10: 648MHz 4.14 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:15: 648MHz 4.13 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:21: 480MHz 4.12 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 85°C
11:40:26: 648MHz 4.11 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:31: 648MHz 4.10 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:36: 648MHz 4.09 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:40:41: 648MHz 4.08 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:47: 648MHz 4.08 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:52: 648MHz 4.07 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:40:57: 648MHz 4.06 16% 0% 15% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:02: 648MHz 4.06 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:07: 648MHz 4.05 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:12: 648MHz 4.05 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:18: 648MHz 4.05 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:23: 648MHz 4.04 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:28: 648MHz 4.04 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:33: 648MHz 4.04 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:38: 648MHz 4.03 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:43: 648MHz 4.03 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:49: 648MHz 4.03 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:54: 648MHz 4.03 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:41:59: 648MHz 4.02 16% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:04: 648MHz 4.02 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:09: 648MHz 4.02 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:14: 480MHz 4.02 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 85°C
11:42:19: 648MHz 4.10 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:25: 648MHz 4.09 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:30: 648MHz 4.15 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:35: 648MHz 4.14 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:40: 648MHz 4.13 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:45: 648MHz 4.12 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:50: 648MHz 4.11 17% 0% 16% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:42:55: 648MHz 4.10 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:01: 648MHz 4.09 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:06: 648MHz 4.08 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:11: 648MHz 4.08 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:16: 648MHz 4.07 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:21: 648MHz 4.06 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:26: 648MHz 4.06 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:32: 648MHz 4.05 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:37: 480MHz 4.05 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:43:42: 648MHz 4.05 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:47: 648MHz 4.04 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:43:52: 648MHz 4.04 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:43:57: 648MHz 4.04 17% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:02: 648MHz 4.03 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:08: 648MHz 4.03 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:13: 648MHz 4.03 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:18: 648MHz 4.03 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:23: 648MHz 4.02 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:28: 648MHz 4.02 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:33: 648MHz 4.02 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:38: 648MHz 4.02 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:44:44: 480MHz 4.02 18% 0% 17% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:49: 648MHz 4.02 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:44:54: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:44:59: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:04: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:09: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:14: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:20: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:25: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:30: 648MHz 4.01 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:35: 648MHz 4.09 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:40: 648MHz 4.07 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:45: 648MHz 4.07 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:50: 648MHz 4.06 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:45:56: 648MHz 4.06 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:01: 648MHz 4.05 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:06: 648MHz 4.05 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:46:11: 648MHz 4.04 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:16: 648MHz 4.04 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:21: 648MHz 4.04 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:46:26: 648MHz 4.04 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:32: 648MHz 4.03 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:37: 648MHz 4.03 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:42: 648MHz 4.03 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:47: 648MHz 4.03 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:52: 648MHz 4.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:46:57: 648MHz 4.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:02: 648MHz 4.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:08: 648MHz 4.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:13: 648MHz 4.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:18: 648MHz 4.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:23: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:28: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:33: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:39: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:44: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:49: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:54: 648MHz 4.01 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:47:59: 648MHz 4.01 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:04: 648MHz 4.01 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:10: 648MHz 4.01 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:15: 648MHz 4.01 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:20: 648MHz 4.01 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:48:25: 648MHz 4.01 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:30: 648MHz 4.00 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:35: 648MHz 4.00 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:40: 648MHz 4.08 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:46: 648MHz 4.07 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
11:48:51: 648MHz 4.06 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:48:56: 648MHz 4.06 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:01: 480MHz 4.05 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 85°C
11:49:06: 648MHz 4.05 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:11: 648MHz 4.05 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:17: 480MHz 4.04 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:22: 648MHz 4.04 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:27: 648MHz 4.04 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:32: 648MHz 4.03 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:37: 648MHz 4.03 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:42: 648MHz 4.03 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:47: 648MHz 4.03 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:53: 480MHz 4.02 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
11:49:58: 240MHz 3.70 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
11:50:03: 240MHz 3.41 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 73°C
11:50:08: 240MHz 3.13 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 72°C
11:50:13: 240MHz 2.88 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
11:50:19: 240MHz 2.65 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
11:50:24: 240MHz 2.44 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
11:50:29: 240MHz 2.24 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
11:50:34: 240MHz 2.06 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
11:50:40: 240MHz 1.90 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
11:50:45: 240MHz 1.75 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
11:50:50: 240MHz 1.61 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
11:50:55: 240MHz 1.48 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
11:51:01: 240MHz 1.36 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
11:51:06: 240MHz 1.22 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 64°C
11:51:11: 240MHz 1.13 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 64°C
11:51:16: 240MHz 1.04 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 63°C
11:51:21: 240MHz 0.95 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 63°C
11:51:27: 240MHz 0.88 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 62°C
11:51:32: 240MHz 0.81 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 62°C
11:51:37: 240MHz 0.74 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 61°C
11:51:42: 240MHz 0.68 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 61°C
11:51:48: 240MHz 0.63 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 60°C
11:51:53: 240MHz 0.58 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 60°C
11:51:58: 240MHz 0.53 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
11:52:03: 240MHz 0.49 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
11:52:09: 240MHz 0.45 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
11:52:14: 240MHz 0.41 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
11:52:19: 240MHz 0.38 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
11:52:24: 240MHz 0.35 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
11:52:30: 240MHz 0.32 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
11:52:35: 240MHz 0.30 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
11:52:40: 240MHz 0.27 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
11:52:45: 240MHz 0.25 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
11:52:50: 240MHz 0.23 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
11:52:56: 240MHz 0.21 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
11:53:01: 240MHz 0.27 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
11:53:06: 240MHz 0.23 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
11:53:11: 240MHz 0.21 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
11:53:17: 240MHz 0.20 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
11:53:22: 240MHz 0.18 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
11:53:27: 240MHz 0.17 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
11:53:32: 240MHz 0.15 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
11:53:38: 240MHz 0.14 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
11:53:43: 240MHz 0.13 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
11:53:48: 240MHz 0.12 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
11:53:53: 240MHz 0.11 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
11:53:58: 240MHz 0.10 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
11:54:04: 240MHz 0.09 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
11:54:09: 240MHz 0.09 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
11:54:14: 240MHz 0.08 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
11:54:19: 240MHz 0.07 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
11:54:25: 240MHz 0.07 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
11:54:30: 240MHz 0.06 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
11:54:35: 240MHz 0.06 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
11:54:40: 240MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:54:46: 1008MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:54:51: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:54:56: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:55:01: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:55:06: 240MHz 0.10 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:55:11: 240MHz 0.10 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
11:55:17: 240MHz 0.09 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
11:55:22: 240MHz 0.08 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
11:55:27: 240MHz 0.08 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
11:55:32: 240MHz 0.07 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
11:55:38: 240MHz 0.06 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:55:43: 240MHz 0.06 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:55:48: 240MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:55:53: 240MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:55:59: 240MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:56:04: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:56:09: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:56:14: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:56:20: 240MHz 0.03 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
11:56:25: 240MHz 0.03 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:56:30: 240MHz 0.03 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:56:35: 240MHz 0.03 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:56:40: 240MHz 0.02 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:56:46: 1008MHz 0.02 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:56:51: 240MHz 0.02 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:56:56: 240MHz 0.02 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:57:01: 240MHz 0.02 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:57:06: 240MHz 0.10 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:57:12: 240MHz 0.08 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:17: 240MHz 0.07 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
11:57:22: 240MHz 0.07 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:27: 240MHz 0.06 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:33: 240MHz 0.06 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:38: 240MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:43: 240MHz 0.05 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:48: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:53: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:57:59: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
11:58:04: 240MHz 0.04 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:09: 240MHz 0.03 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:14: 240MHz 0.03 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:20: 240MHz 0.03 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:25: 240MHz 0.03 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:30: 240MHz 0.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:35: 240MHz 0.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:41: 240MHz 0.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:46: 240MHz 0.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:58:51: 240MHz 0.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:58:56: 240MHz 0.02 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:59:01: 240MHz 0.17 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:59:07: 240MHz 0.32 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:59:12: 240MHz 0.27 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:59:17: 240MHz 0.33 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:59:22: 240MHz 0.30 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:59:28: 240MHz 0.28 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:59:33: 240MHz 0.26 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:59:38: 240MHz 0.24 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
11:59:43: 240MHz 0.22 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:59:49: 240MHz 0.20 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:59:54: 240MHz 0.18 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
11:59:59: 240MHz 0.17 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:04: 240MHz 0.15 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:09: 240MHz 0.14 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:15: 240MHz 0.13 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:20: 240MHz 0.12 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:25: 240MHz 0.11 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:30: 240MHz 0.10 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:36: 240MHz 0.09 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:41: 240MHz 0.09 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:46: 240MHz 0.08 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:00:51: 240MHz 0.07 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:00:57: 240MHz 0.07 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:02: 240MHz 0.06 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:07: 240MHz 0.13 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:01:12: 240MHz 0.12 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:01:18: 240MHz 0.11 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:23: 240MHz 0.10 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:01:28: 240MHz 0.09 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:01:33: 240MHz 0.08 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:38: 240MHz 0.08 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:44: 240MHz 0.07 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:49: 240MHz 0.06 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:54: 240MHz 0.06 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:01:59: 240MHz 0.05 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:02:05: 240MHz 0.05 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:02:10: 240MHz 0.05 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:02:15: 240MHz 0.04 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:02:20: 240MHz 0.04 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:02:25: 240MHz 0.04 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 43°C

CPU Limit @ 912000

Before
5.07V
.10-.11A

During
5.05V
.42A - .46A

After
5.07V
.11-.14A

12:09:51: 912MHz 0.06 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:09:56: 912MHz 0.06 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
12:10:01: 912MHz 0.29 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:10:06: 240MHz 0.27 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:10:11: 240MHz 0.25 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:10:17: 240MHz 0.23 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:10:22: 240MHz 0.21 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:10:27: 240MHz 0.19 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:10:32: 240MHz 0.18 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:10:37: 240MHz 0.16 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:10:43: 240MHz 0.15 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:10:48: 912MHz 0.46 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
12:10:53: 912MHz 0.90 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
12:10:58: 912MHz 1.38 18% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:11:04: 912MHz 1.59 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:11:09: 912MHz 1.78 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 61°C
12:11:14: 912MHz 1.96 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 61°C
12:11:19: 912MHz 2.12 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 62°C
12:11:24: 912MHz 2.27 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 63°C
12:11:30: 912MHz 2.41 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 64°C
12:11:35: 912MHz 2.54 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
12:11:40: 912MHz 2.66 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
12:11:45: 912MHz 2.76 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
12:11:50: 912MHz 2.86 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
12:11:55: 912MHz 2.95 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
12:12:01: 912MHz 3.04 19% 0% 18% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
12:12:06: 912MHz 3.11 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
12:12:11: 816MHz 3.19 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
12:12:16: 816MHz 3.25 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
12:12:21: 816MHz 3.31 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
12:12:27: 816MHz 3.37 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
12:12:32: 816MHz 3.42 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
12:12:37: 816MHz 3.46 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 72°C
12:12:42: 816MHz 3.51 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 73°C
12:12:47: 816MHz 3.55 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 73°C
12:12:52: 816MHz 3.58 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
12:12:58: 816MHz 3.62 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
12:13:03: 816MHz 3.65 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
12:13:08: 720MHz 3.67 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
12:13:13: 720MHz 3.70 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
12:13:18: 720MHz 3.72 19% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 74°C
12:13:23: 720MHz 3.75 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
12:13:28: 720MHz 3.77 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
12:13:33: 720MHz 3.88 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
12:13:39: 720MHz 3.89 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 75°C
12:13:44: 720MHz 3.90 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
12:13:49: 720MHz 3.90 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
12:13:54: 720MHz 3.91 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
12:13:59: 720MHz 3.92 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
12:14:04: 720MHz 3.92 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 77°C
12:14:10: 720MHz 3.93 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 77°C
12:14:15: 720MHz 3.94 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
12:14:20: 720MHz 3.94 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
12:14:25: 720MHz 3.95 20% 0% 19% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
12:14:30: 720MHz 3.95 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
12:14:35: 720MHz 3.95 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:14:40: 720MHz 3.96 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:14:45: 720MHz 3.96 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 78°C
12:14:51: 720MHz 3.96 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:14:56: 720MHz 3.97 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:15:01: 648MHz 3.97 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:15:06: 720MHz 3.97 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:15:11: 648MHz 3.97 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:15:16: 648MHz 3.98 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:15:21: 648MHz 3.98 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:15:27: 648MHz 3.98 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:15:32: 648MHz 3.98 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:15:37: 720MHz 3.98 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:15:42: 648MHz 3.98 20% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 79°C
12:15:47: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:15:52: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:15:57: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:03: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:08: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:13: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:18: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:23: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:28: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:33: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:16:39: 648MHz 3.99 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:44: 648MHz 4.07 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:16:49: 648MHz 4.06 21% 0% 20% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:16:54: 648MHz 4.06 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:16:59: 648MHz 4.05 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:04: 648MHz 4.05 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:10: 648MHz 4.04 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:15: 648MHz 4.04 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:20: 648MHz 4.04 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:17:25: 648MHz 4.04 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 80°C
12:17:30: 648MHz 4.03 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:35: 648MHz 4.03 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:40: 648MHz 4.03 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:46: 648MHz 4.03 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:17:51: 648MHz 4.02 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:17:56: 648MHz 4.02 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 81°C
12:18:01: 648MHz 4.02 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:06: 648MHz 4.02 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:11: 648MHz 4.02 21% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:16: 648MHz 4.02 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:22: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:27: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:32: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:37: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:42: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:47: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:52: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:18:58: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:03: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:08: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:13: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:19:18: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 21% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:23: 648MHz 4.01 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:29: 648MHz 4.00 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:34: 648MHz 4.00 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:39: 648MHz 4.00 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:19:44: 648MHz 4.00 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:19:49: 648MHz 4.08 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:19:54: 648MHz 4.07 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:19:59: 648MHz 4.06 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:05: 648MHz 4.06 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:10: 648MHz 4.05 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:15: 648MHz 4.05 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:20: 648MHz 4.05 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 82°C
12:20:25: 648MHz 4.04 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:30: 648MHz 4.04 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:35: 648MHz 4.04 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:41: 648MHz 4.03 22% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:46: 648MHz 4.03 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:51: 648MHz 4.03 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:20:56: 648MHz 4.03 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:01: 648MHz 4.02 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:06: 648MHz 4.02 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:12: 648MHz 4.02 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:17: 648MHz 4.02 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:22: 648MHz 4.02 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:27: 648MHz 4.02 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:32: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:37: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:42: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:48: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:53: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 22% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:21:58: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:22:03: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:22:08: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:22:13: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:22:19: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:22:24: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:22:29: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:22:34: 648MHz 4.01 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:22:39: 648MHz 4.00 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:22:44: 648MHz 4.00 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:22:49: 648MHz 4.00 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:22:55: 648MHz 4.08 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:23:00: 648MHz 4.07 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:23:05: 648MHz 4.06 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:23:10: 648MHz 4.06 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:23:15: 648MHz 4.05 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 84°C
12:23:20: 648MHz 4.05 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 83°C
12:23:26: 240MHz 3.73 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 76°C
12:23:31: 240MHz 3.43 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 73°C
12:23:36: 240MHz 3.15 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 72°C
12:23:41: 240MHz 2.90 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 71°C
12:23:46: 240MHz 2.67 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 70°C
12:23:52: 240MHz 2.45 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
12:23:57: 240MHz 2.26 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 69°C
12:24:02: 240MHz 2.08 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 68°C
12:24:07: 240MHz 1.91 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 67°C
12:24:13: 240MHz 1.76 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
12:24:18: 240MHz 1.62 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 66°C
12:24:23: 240MHz 1.49 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
12:24:28: 240MHz 1.37 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 65°C
12:24:34: 240MHz 1.26 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 64°C

CPU Limit @ 912000

echo 0 >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/online
echo 0 >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/online

Before
5.07V
.10-.11A

During
5.05V
.22A - .26A

After
5.07V
.10-.11A

12:27:47: 240MHz 0.07 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:27:52: 240MHz 0.07 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:27:57: 240MHz 0.06 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:28:02: 240MHz 0.06 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:28:07: 240MHz 0.05 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:28:13: 912MHz 0.13 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:28:18: 912MHz 0.28 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:28:23: 912MHz 0.42 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:28:28: 912MHz 0.54 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:28:33: 912MHz 0.66 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:28:38: 912MHz 0.77 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:28:44: 912MHz 0.87 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:28:49: 912MHz 0.96 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:28:54: 912MHz 1.04 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:28:59: 912MHz 1.12 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:29:04: 912MHz 1.19 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:29:09: 912MHz 1.25 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:29:14: 912MHz 1.31 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
12:29:20: 912MHz 1.37 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 50°C
12:29:25: 912MHz 1.42 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
12:29:30: 912MHz 1.47 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
12:29:35: 912MHz 1.51 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 51°C
12:29:40: 912MHz 1.55 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
12:29:45: 912MHz 1.69 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
12:29:51: 912MHz 1.72 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
12:29:56: 912MHz 1.74 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
12:30:01: 912MHz 1.76 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
12:30:06: 912MHz 1.78 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
12:30:11: 912MHz 1.80 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
12:30:16: 912MHz 1.81 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
12:30:22: 912MHz 1.83 23% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
12:30:27: 912MHz 1.84 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
12:30:32: 912MHz 1.85 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
12:30:37: 912MHz 1.87 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
12:30:42: 912MHz 1.88 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
12:30:47: 912MHz 1.89 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 55°C
12:30:53: 912MHz 1.90 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:30:58: 912MHz 1.90 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:31:03: 912MHz 1.91 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:31:08: 912MHz 1.92 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:31:13: 912MHz 1.92 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:31:18: 912MHz 1.93 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 56°C
12:31:24: 912MHz 1.94 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
12:31:29: 912MHz 1.94 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
12:31:34: 912MHz 1.95 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
12:31:39: 912MHz 1.95 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 57°C
12:31:44: 912MHz 1.95 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:31:49: 912MHz 1.96 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:31:54: 912MHz 1.96 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:31:59: 912MHz 1.96 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:32:05: 912MHz 1.97 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:32:10: 912MHz 1.97 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:32:15: 912MHz 1.97 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:32:20: 912MHz 1.97 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:32:25: 912MHz 1.98 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:32:30: 912MHz 1.98 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:32:35: 912MHz 1.98 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:32:40: 912MHz 1.98 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:32:46: 912MHz 1.98 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:32:51: 912MHz 2.06 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 60°C
12:32:56: 912MHz 2.05 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:33:01: 912MHz 2.05 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 59°C
12:33:06: 912MHz 2.05 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 60°C
12:33:11: 912MHz 2.04 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 60°C
12:33:16: 240MHz 1.88 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 58°C
12:33:21: 240MHz 1.73 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 54°C
12:33:27: 240MHz 1.59 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
12:33:32: 240MHz 1.46 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 53°C
12:33:37: 240MHz 1.35 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
12:33:42: 240MHz 1.24 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
12:33:47: 240MHz 1.14 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 52°C
12:33:52: 240MHz 1.05 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 51°C

CPU Limit @ 912000

echo 0 >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/online
echo 0 >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu2/online
echo 0 >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu3/online

Before
5.07V
.08-.10A

During
5.05V
.16A - .17A

After
5.07V
.08-.10A

12:38:42: 912MHz 0.37 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:38:48: 240MHz 0.34 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:38:53: 912MHz 0.32 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:38:58: 240MHz 0.29 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:03: 912MHz 0.27 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:08: 912MHz 0.25 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:13: 912MHz 0.23 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:18: 912MHz 0.21 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:23: 240MHz 0.19 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:39:29: 912MHz 0.18 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:34: 912MHz 0.16 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:39: 912MHz 0.15 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:39:44: 912MHz 0.14 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:39:49: 240MHz 0.13 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:54: 912MHz 0.12 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:39:59: 912MHz 0.11 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:04: 912MHz 0.10 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:09: 912MHz 0.09 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:15: 240MHz 0.08 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:20: 912MHz 0.08 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:25: 912MHz 0.07 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:30: 912MHz 0.06 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:35: 912MHz 0.06 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:40: 240MHz 0.05 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:45: 912MHz 0.05 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:40:50: 912MHz 0.05 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:40:56: 912MHz 0.04 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:01: 240MHz 0.04 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 38°C
12:41:06: 240MHz 0.04 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:11: 912MHz 0.03 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:16: 912MHz 0.03 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:21: 912MHz 0.03 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:26: 912MHz 0.03 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:31: 240MHz 0.02 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:37: 912MHz 0.02 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:42: 912MHz 0.02 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 39°C
12:41:47: 912MHz 0.18 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
12:41:52: 912MHz 0.30 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 42°C
12:41:57: 912MHz 0.36 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:42:02: 912MHz 0.41 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:42:07: 912MHz 0.46 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:42:13: 912MHz 0.50 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 43°C
12:42:18: 912MHz 0.54 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:23: 912MHz 0.58 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:28: 912MHz 0.61 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:33: 912MHz 0.64 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:38: 912MHz 0.67 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:44: 912MHz 0.70 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:49: 912MHz 0.72 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:54: 912MHz 0.74 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 44°C
12:42:59: 912MHz 0.77 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:43:04: 912MHz 0.78 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:43:09: 912MHz 0.80 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:43:15: 912MHz 0.82 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:43:20: 912MHz 0.83 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:43:25: 912MHz 0.85 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:43:30: 912MHz 0.86 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:43:35: 912MHz 0.87 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:43:40: 912MHz 0.88 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:43:46: 912MHz 0.89 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:43:51: 912MHz 0.90 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:43:56: 912MHz 0.91 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:44:01: 912MHz 0.91 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:44:06: 912MHz 0.92 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:11: 912MHz 0.93 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:44:17: 912MHz 0.93 24% 0% 23% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:44:22: 912MHz 0.94 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:44:27: 912MHz 0.94 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:32: 912MHz 0.95 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:37: 912MHz 1.10 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:42: 912MHz 1.09 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:48: 912MHz 1.09 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:53: 912MHz 1.08 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:44:58: 912MHz 1.07 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:45:03: 912MHz 1.07 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:45:08: 912MHz 1.06 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:45:13: 912MHz 1.06 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:19: 912MHz 1.05 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:24: 912MHz 1.05 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:29: 912MHz 1.04 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:34: 912MHz 1.04 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:39: 912MHz 1.04 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:44: 912MHz 1.04 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:50: 912MHz 1.03 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:45:55: 912MHz 1.03 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:00: 912MHz 1.03 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:05: 912MHz 1.03 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:10: 912MHz 1.02 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:15: 912MHz 1.02 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:21: 912MHz 1.02 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:26: 912MHz 1.02 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:46:31: 912MHz 1.02 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:46:36: 912MHz 1.02 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:46:41: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:46:46: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 48°C
12:46:52: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:46:57: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:02: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:07: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:12: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:17: 912MHz 1.01 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:23: 912MHz 1.15 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:28: 912MHz 1.14 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:35: 912MHz 1.13 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 49°C
12:47:40: 912MHz 1.12 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:47:46: 912MHz 1.03 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 47°C
12:47:51: 240MHz 0.95 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:47:56: 912MHz 0.87 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:48:01: 240MHz 0.80 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:48:06: 912MHz 0.74 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:48:11: 912MHz 0.68 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 46°C
12:48:16: 912MHz 0.62 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:48:21: 912MHz 0.57 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:48:27: 240MHz 0.53 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 45°C
12:48:32: 912MHz 0.49 24% 0% 24% 0% 0% 0% 45°C

Just to report,

NanoPi-NEO v1.1, with FA heatsink, under cpuburn-a7 stressed for more than 6 hours,

with Armbian 5.21, kernel 3.4.112 was ok at circa 70degrees, running alternate at 600-800 MHz

with FA image, it was also ok but they probably have pushed cpu/ram and temp thresholds parms a bit higher and went to circa 80degrees,

in both with FA heatsink no problems were observed even after really long stress periods, alternating again at about 600-800 MHz.

I think it would crash without a heat sink. 

No, I don't think so at least regarding NEO PCB rev. 1.1 and Air (with NEO 1.0 I experienced deadlocks at 1200 MHz with heatsink but I would assume that was caused by U7 -- for details see https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/477). Now with the PCB changes on NEO and Air using the devices with or without heatsink shouldn't be an issue since throttling will work correctly (of course you get lower performance under full load without heatsink applied).

Thank you both for the numbers. But I asked also for different stuff before: How a typical sysbench run looks like when Air is set to 1200 MHz :)