Custom PCB Design for Allwinner?

Maybe this is a little off topic but I am researching and trying to find a PCB designer that can design a custom Allwinner board. Does anyone have any great leads for such a freelanser or firm? 

Any leads are appreciated. 

I love the platform and want to incorporate the system in a product I am working on but I realize that I will need to modify the board in order to fit my product. 

Cheers. 

trying to find a PCB designer that can design a custom Allwinner board.

You should be a bit more specific which SoC you're talking about. Since development efforts for some older Allwinner SoCs are pretty lightweight since 'system on modules' (SoM) exists already:

Don't know where you are located but if in Europe Olimex and In-Circuit could help develop custom PCBs. In case you're after H3 using small boards like Orange Pi One/Lite or NanoPi NEO could be easily assembled with another PCB to unlock the full features (see this example how to add another USB port to OPi Lite -- the same way or even better through soldering even hobbyists could develop an add-on for NanoPi NEO).

Or you could ask the persons/companies behind the H3 devices whether they do contract work (FriendlyARM develops the NanoPis, Xunlong Oranges and Bananas). In any case you should have a look at (missing) UL/CE certifications before doing the next step!

Thanks for great input. Yes, I'm in europe. I know of Olimex but I thought they put their custom PCB business on hold? Maybe I was mistaken. I will check out In Circuit as well. 

Talking directly to the H3-companies would be the most tempting since these devices are basically all I need. It is just about tweaking the current boards. Removing unnecessary components and shrinking the size.

Regarding UL/CE. Are any of the OrangePi's CE certified?