Subscription Expired

Go to solution Solved by Igor,

After my last post I noticed the cute little tag 'Donator' was missing from my avatar so I went to re-subscribe and it shows conflicting info - if I roll over the blue badge top right it shows 'Subscription active' but in red in the middle of the box it states 'Subscription expired' and there is no where to renew it. Nothing clickable or obvious ...

I had donated to the server fund, did that mess up the auto? I noticed there is a recent charge so I assumed it is still working?

BTW, I think there should be an intermediate step between individual and corporate ... 5 Euros is nothing but 50 is more than I can do monthly.  Can you add a 10 Euros / mo?

On 11/30/2020 at 4:37 PM, Technicavolous said:

After my last post I noticed the cute little tag 'Donator' was missing from my avatar so I went to re-subscribe and it shows conflicting info - if I roll over the blue badge top right it shows 'Subscription active' but in red in the middle of the box it states 'Subscription expired'

Mine seemed to be fine until today, when I noticed exact same symptoms.  Followed exact same steps, with exact same results.

Just letting you know.

And now working again.  I can see Technicavolous tag working now, too.  Is my eye deceiving me, or are these the new ones you were working on?  They look ever so slightly different (maybe)?

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines