OrangePi PC $8.54 gearbest

tahaea1

I have bought from Gearbest 50+ times. I find them trustworthy and they deliver what they promise. If there is any trouble they have a customer service that works quite well for being a chinese webshop. Sometimes there are misunderstandings but they usually sort it out in the end.

I will put in a order for an Orange Pi PC, today the price following your link is $8.57! :)

I will put in a order for an Orange Pi PC, today the price following your link is $8.57! :)

Only when ordering from the Chinese warehouse and not any more ($11.40 currently). Price is rising (I asked Jean-Luc from cnxsoft whether Gearbest is trustworthy, he posted the promo and now we can watch the price increase every few minutes ;) )

Only when ordering from the Chinese warehouse and not any more ($11.40 currently). Price is rising (I asked Jean-Luc from cnxsoft whether Gearbest is trustworthy, he posted the promo and now we can watch the price increase every few minutes ;) )

Yes, the price is when ordering from the chinese warehouse and it will not be sent until the end of July.

I managed to order 2 pcs without problems. Price is still showing $8.57 when I refresh the page http://www.gearbest.com/boards-shields/pp_314651.html

If you can wait it is a bargain!

Well, today Gearbest refunded my order without explanation. I guess it was to good to be true...

Did you also get a voucher worth $5 with the refund as reported on cnx-software.com? If all of you got this then this was a really great 'flash sale' producing a lot of unsatisfied customers and costing Gearbest a lot of money... strange.

And regarding 'to good to be true': absolutely. OPi PC is available for $18.50 (Xunlong's Aliexpress store including shipping) so saving $10 sounds really like 'mistake' (or to good to be true ;) )

Mine's been shipped out :)

Dear Customer,

Thanks for shopping with GearBest.com.
Your order number is Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we have shipped your order out today. 
Orange Pi PC H3 Quad-core Learning Development Board Mali400MP2 GPU 1GB DDR3 Support 100M LAN 

I received mine today, some sticker with european regulation articles 25 and 26 attached to it... but I did not have to pay any extra money, which is ....... pretty cool!

Thank you for the tip!  (I'll put it to some good use and won't mind the magic smoke :))